Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,965 members, 7,946,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! (373 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by LocalStandard1(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2023
I remember when Peter Obi first made his intentions to be the President, it was like rumors flying about. First he left the PDP, he joined the incredible LP, met with Obasanjo. He contested the primaries in Labour Party and won.

Everywhere from around the country people laughed and mocked, people made jest and scuff. When He went to Egypt they said "you're just wasting jet fuel, you're going nowhere!" Well who's laughing now? They can't even get his name out their mouths, he lives free in their minds now! cheesy

But in all those mockery questions ignited in my mind, "why not him, why not now?" and so my journey started, I first convinced my boss that Peter Obi IS IT. He became so zealous about Peter Obi he changed from "I will not waste my vote to let me waste my vote!" He single handedly convinced his whole family about Peter Obi's Presidency, even his aged father, his siblings abroad, he went to his village in Kogi State and did same.

Together, all OBIdients have formed the most formidable support base ever seen in Nigeria. Even now for the first time in my State we have a Christian Governorship candidate running which I believe will win Kaduna State. A Lagos State Governorship candidate I also believe will win Lagos.

Most especially Peter Obi of Labour Party definitely winning this Presidential elections, by a landslide! It was a good fight we fought, and we did it without being given shishi, cause we believe it is us who will benefit from a working Nigeria.

Thank you to all of us as we come out and VOTE and retire all these other old carrier politicians! Let's do it!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by galaxy2020(m): 6:04am On Feb 24, 2023
The anointed team.....

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by BigBrother9ja: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2023
grin
You wish grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by LocalStandard1(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
grin
You wish grin

What I find interesting about Tinubu supporters is that their're very expensively, hardcore dumb!

They never create they're own threads about Tinubu cause they know it will be dry and empty, so they either make posts about Peter Obi or they go on posts created about him to show pictures of their rejected Gorilla drug lord.

Why don't you go on and create your own thread, didn't you see who this one was addressed to? All the money you people are collecting from the empty criminal is not enough to get you creative or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by luluosas(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2023
By the grace of God, amen

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by BigBrother9ja: 6:32am On Feb 24, 2023
LocalStandard1:

What I find interesting about Tinubu supporters is that they're very expensively, hardcore dumb!

They never create they're own threads about Tinubu cause they know it will be dry and empty, so they either make posts about Peter Obi or they go on posts created about him to show pictures of their rejected Gorilla drug lord.

Why don't you go on and create your own thread, didn't you see who this one was addressed to?
What I find very surprising about OBÌ's supporters is that they're inexplicably deluded and foolish.
I don't know where how they expect a failed and corrupt governor to get 25% votes across the nation grin grin grin
SENSE DEY PAIN UNA? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by LocalStandard1(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

What I find very surprising about OBÌ's supporters is that they're inexplicably deluded and foolish.
I don't know where how they expect a failed and corrupt governor to get 25% votes across the nation grin grin grin
SENSE DEY PAIN UNA? grin grin grin

Just pray Tinubu comes third in this elections, Lagos State will be where his defeat will start. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by OmoFiditi: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi ti wole! Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by computer0810(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2023
LocalStandard1:

What I find interesting about Tinubu supporters is that their're very expensively, hardcore dumb!

Why don't you go on and create your own thread, didn't you see who this one was addressed to? All the money you people are collecting from the empty criminal is not enough to get you creative or what?

D only thing u guys do on dis app is to attack and insult tinubu....is not as if u even believe in obi but so far tinubu did not win...... most of u obiDENSE are kids and foolish😂 election is won on d ballots not dis madness u ppl do everyday creating dumb unreasonable thread......even u yourself look at it reasonably u created a thread to congratulate u and ur obiDENSE for victory of an election yet to take place and at d end u still won't celebrate ur deluded imaginary victory in peace but u end up on insulting and attacking tinubu again as if his d only opposition to your candidate..........if anyone create a thread to attack obi nw una go say everybody is attacking obi bcoz his a threat
Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by Babaken(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
grin
You wish grin
please we are not acting horror movie here that picture scare my children
Re: Congratulations To All Obidients In Advance! by macdongenius: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Thanks so much!

Obi it's a goal.

Atiku offside.

Tinubu own goal.

Congratulations to Obidients worldwide!!!

A new Nigeria is pOssible and an idea whose time has come to manifest is now.

LocalStandard1:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Polling Unit Result / Agbados Should Be Thanking Obidients For This Victory / Failure To Transmit Results From Polling Units Makes The Results Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.