Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi (44692 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Deji Adeyanju is a mad man
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Obiebanks007(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
My vote is for Peter Obi.

He is better.

God bless you sir.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Lithiumite: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
How can Deji Adeyanju be this ridiculous by blaming Obi because the north and sane Nigerians abandoned tulubo the first sleeping presidential candidate worldwide for Obi and Atiku tongue

Can you tell a script when you see one,deji is acting a script and it is obvious he supports tinubu......all he is doing is rabble rousing so as to keep everyone on the watch for a non existent betrayal and giving the opposition a false sense of security.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:
It's my Yoruba people I'll advise to play smart..

In the event that Atiku wins... The South East will declare support for an Atiku presidency out of glee that Tinubu and Yorubas lost. They will forget their igbo presidency or biafra or death rants just like they have forgotten Kanu in detention.

The South West on the other hand will have mixed reactions and likely start protests against another Fulani North president..

The Yorubas have principle but sadly, Igbos don't.. It's anywhere belle face for them (no offense).

Yoruba ronu!

Stay woke and be wise.

Count Yoruba Christians out..

We are voting for Obi

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Debangis20(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2023
grin angry Saying bullshit. Shouldn't we vote for merit and better?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by kristisking(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2023
AlthoughI dont always agree with this man but on this I support. The way our most of our Christian leaders throw caution to the wind by endorsing a particular candidate baffles me. Some even laid curse on those who will not vote Obi, threatening here and there. Too bad
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Zacks43: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
they endorse atiku in 2019 and he still lose,
Their endorsement does not in any way affect tinubu

Sharap this time no buhari on the ballot, so you see. You think we will leave our own and vote Tinubu. You must be a joke.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by egbetokuns(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:
Deji Adeyanju, a BATist masquerading as Fencist, has accused the North of 'systematically' betraying Tinubu. He alleged that all major religious leaders in the (northern) region have endorsed the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

He also accused Peter Obi, presidential candidate of Labour Party, of masterminding the endorsements Atiku is getting in the North.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1629016277275533312?t=UG5-ciIrYv0h0K2bMrz7Ug&s=19

Thats Deji Opinion and we must respect his opinion. Anyone disagree should state his own not to abuse him. All this thing will over soon.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by JoiGeeva(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
In 2015 Muhammadu Buhari was the only sermon that was preached in all the mosque 5 time a day. That is how northerners bahave. The same people that refuse to endorsed AA in 2019 are now rallying round him because he is a Fulani Muslim and you are out their blaming PO. undecided
In OBJ voice. πŸ—£ Peter Obi is Tinubus next president, Tell him OBJ says so.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by A4alpha: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Somebody's wee wee cannot rise and perform for our yard today, them come carry am enter hospital, after the diognosis it was revealed that he is suffering from OBingratusindene.

Cause of sickness= na obicause am
Tot this guy was loaded upstairs.. no difference here between agbado learned supporters and urchins.
Motopark lifestyle is in them by default.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by OmoFiditi: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

In the event that Atiku wins... The South East will declare support for an Atiku presidency out of glee that Tinubu and Yorubas lost. They will forget their igbo presidency or biafra or death rants just like they have forgotten Kanu in detention.

The South West on the other hand will have mixed reactions and likely start protests against another Fulani North president..

The Yorubas have principle but sadly, Igbos don't.. It's anywhere belle face for them (no offense).

Yoruba ronu!

Stay woke and be wise.

Awon eyan propaganda.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Why does this guy's opinion matter so much on this forum? 😌😌😌

Isn't it rather funny that urchins expect Tinubu to win his Lagos State and still win Kano, Kaduna and Katsina even when Atiku and Kwankwanso are in this race? 😀😀😀

Obas endorsed Tinubu, why won't imams and emirs endorse Atiku?

Deji is literally and shamelessly begging for a political appointment!

He is the inexperienced version of FFK! tongue
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Deji is a replica of the meaning of his name which means a doublefaced indkividual and unstable as water.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Slic1: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:
Deji Adeyanju, a BATist masquerading as Fencist, has accused the North of 'systematically' betraying Tinubu. He alleged that all major religious leaders in the (northern) region have endorsed the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

He also accused Peter Obi, presidential candidate of Labour Party, of masterminding the endorsements Atiku is getting in the North.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1629016277275533312?t=UG5-ciIrYv0h0K2bMrz7Ug&s=19

Just IN: ALL The Islamic Preachers Of Northern Nigeria endorses HE Peter Obi for President 2023! β™₯️πŸ”₯

There’s nothing else left for Atiku Tinubu and Kwankwaso. πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/chukzwrld/status/1629023667886731264?t=WO0bWweLeihulLDn7uzTkA&s=09
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by saintkel(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!

Stay woke and be wise.
dis is d most useless comment I have seen in over a decade
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

The wailing just began. Dude should save his strength for Saturday

...Or Monday next week! tongue
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Go and say it in the North , Abuja beating affect ya brain ba , the beating you go chop this time arround go send you to Psychiatric hospital ...
BATSHETTIMA23 BY THE GRACE OF GOD
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by eldeens: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
If u remove religion and ethnicity endorsement Obi has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
they endorse atiku in 2019 and he still lose,
Their endorsement does not in any way affect tinubu

Atiku couldn't have beaten his fellow Northerner who was incumbent na!

All the odds were not in his favor then compared to now!

Buhari has totally placed APC in a very pathetic and hated position!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Ezeama400: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
kristisking:
AlthoughI dont always agree with this man but on this I support. The way our most of our Christian leaders throw caution to the wind by endorsing a particular candidate baffles me. Some even laid curse on those who will not vote Obi, threatening here and there. Too bad

Why would a sane chrstian support a Muslim Muslim ticket or support a Fulani Muslim succed another fulani Muslim .?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
eldeens:
If u remove religion and ethnicity endorsement Obi has nothing to offer.
Fact
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by kamalbob(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu is a Muslim, and if you really know northerners very well we don't discriminate against our Muslim brother irrespective of his tribe. Perhaps you are the tribal bigot here
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by JoiGeeva(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
If you don't understand the role of the church in politics it means you are against the church of christ. So Muslims and witches are free to take sides in politics but the church should stay neutral??

kristisking:
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Ladiesdream:
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.
God assistant weldone... Even people wey kill Jesus he still said father forgive them... Yeye
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by babyfaceafrica: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!

Stay woke and be wise.

You don't know what you are saying? Who have time for nansense protest. During GEJ time that no single SW was in Top six, you see any protest?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Pickmycall: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2023
So they should step down for tinubu to come and steal public funds?Yeye comrade.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by flokii: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

There are over 10 major ethnic groups in Nigeria today, but for some reason Igbos are your biggest headache in life! That's sad!

If Tinubu loses tomorrow, it won't be because Igbos refused to vote for him... It will he because other ethnic and religious groups (who happen to be far more than Igbos) chose to vote someone else!

In the same vein... Peter Obi's loss tomorrow won't be because Yorubas chose not to vote for him! It will simply be because most Nigerians chose to vote Atiku or Tinubu!

This is just common sense!

Well, I guess there must be a special reason for this ridiculous, childish and isolated Igbo Vs Yoruba cold war!.... It certainly has nothing to do with moving Nigeria forward!

It's nothing but bigotry and selfishness!!!

Y'all should grow up!!! SMH!

I will explain in clear terms to you.. Bigotry is out of this

The Igbos love to influence Yorubas in all they do e.g Ipob, Ninas, EndSars etc. to seem like it's collective uprising against the Nigerian state. One Koiki or whatever he is called has been calling on Yorubas to start violence in solidarity for Kanu and his Ipob followers.

If anybody be it Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw or whoever start any riot or uprising after the election.. They will be killed, that is a FACT.

Reason we have to sound the warning to gullible or naive Yorubas especially who might want to form Bruce Lee.. Army will kill you whether or not you have ayeta or native bulletproof.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Mylove55(f): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Zacks43:

Sharap this time no buhari on the ballot, so you see. You think we will leave our own and vote Tinubu. You must be a joke.
did you leave your own when imam endorse atiku in 2019,
You think imam endorsement will make atiku win,
We are talking about political structure, even buhari can not tell northerners to vote atiku,
They will think buhari is still in the ballot as far as apc Logo is there, that is what we call structure, those villages don't even know pdp or labour party because they're use to APC, and their ward leader's are there to remind them to vote for broom,
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Spanki(f): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

Just shut up!!!!!!!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by sotall(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!

Stay woke and be wise.

After the election results, i will reply this comment
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Otunbakayce: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!

Stay woke and be wise.
This is very dumb! Start any protest and get killed in large numbers. We sensible yorubas want OBI.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

I will explain in clear terms to you.. Bigotry is out of this

The Igbos love to influence Yorubas in all they do e.g Ipob, Ninas, EndSars etc. to seem like it's collective uprising against the Nigerian state. One Koiki or whatever he is called has been calling on Yorubas to start violence in solidarity for Kanu and his Ipob followers.

If anybody be it Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw or whoever start any riot or uprising after the election.. They will be killed, that is a FACT.

Reason we have to sound the warning to gullible or naive Yorubas especially who might want to form Bruce Lee.. Army will kill you whether or not you have ayeta or native bulletproof.

Okay... I see your wisdom now!

Let's do our part to keep this process peaceful!

Once the election is free and fair, it will be at the hands of the majority of voters to decide who leads them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.