Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

A Short Story For Election Hoodlums - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Short Story For Election Hoodlums (33222 Views)

Osun Election: Hoodlums Destroy Shops Belonging To Igbos In Osogbo (video) / Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You / PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by Goalnaldo(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2023
We have prayed as Christians it's so painful I can't travel back to Delta to vote. May God enthrone righteousness.
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by Slynation(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2023
With the heavy presence of the military forces I saw in Awka and Onitsha showing off there armoured vehicles with double machine gun mounted on it front and rear view, who do anyhow go see anyhow...!!
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by AndrewTate(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2023
The food would taste so good 🤭

1 Like

Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by KeyEndurance: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2023
I Dont care, i Have Already Made Up my Mind To steal Box And I Must Do It
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by Tannhauser(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2023
angry
Diligent1:

The other aspirations have been on ground for years but Obi is like a boy to them without a strong back up and you want Obi to win, politics is not done that way.
The way you lot reason baffle me...if we keep depending on the same system of politics to produce our leaders, how then can we ever hope to produce a leader that will turn things around? This cyclical manner of reasoning is why I know Nigeria will NEVER get it right. You see better thing but you reject it on the grounds of 'politics is not done that way' and you are a woman...pity your children since you are obviously a lost cause
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by chatinent: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2023
I like the story but remove Abba Kyari there. It’s he who planned the ballot snatching.
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by Diligent1(f): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry

The way you lot reason baffle me...if we keep depending on the same system of politics to produce our leaders, how then can we ever hope to produce a leader that will turn things around? This cyclical manner of reasoning is why I know Nigeria will NEVER get it right. You see better thing but you reject it on the grounds of 'politics is not done that way' and you are a woman...pity your children since you are obviously a lost cause
You reason emotionally not logical
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by CodeTemplar: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
So where were these ones for eight years bandits wrecked havoc on farmers?

Election is more important to them than anything else.
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by kaliboi94(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:
cry
the third pics, no be Abah kyari be that? Abi na eye dey pain me
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by Nazgul: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
KeyEndurance:
I Dont care, i Have Already Made Up my Mind To steal Box And I Must Do It
Rip in advance.
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by felong(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Funny story.
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by KeyEndurance: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:
Rip in advance.
same to you oo
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by calabardick(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
kponkedenge:
Nigerian youths should abstain from being used by greedy politicians. Don't throw away your life cheaply, all their children are overseas. Vote wisely.

Nigerian that don't and will never learn from the past.
Re: A Short Story For Election Hoodlums by mediclife1987(m): 2:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Nazgul:
With barely 24 hours to the presidential election, let's shun any kind of form of violence.

Na only for South dem carry all the armor tank wey dey for Nigeria come.

What of ballot box snatchers in the north? What happens to them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Trade Compensations With Umumbo Farmers (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.