Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

War In Ukraine: Chronicles Of Events - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War In Ukraine: Chronicles Of Events (290 Views)

3,000 Arrested In Russia As Anti-War In Ukraine Protests Turn Violent / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War In Ukraine: Chronicles Of Events by patgo: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2023
I'm trying to restore the chronicles of events in the Ukrainian war.
Can you help me with this. Who is also interested in similar topics - let's work together!
Re: War In Ukraine: Chronicles Of Events by LopiQy: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2023
What exactly interests you, what do you already have? You can share your work and I'll show you mine. I would be in a refugee camp from Ukraine and write down many stories. I was also given a link to the site there The war fragments I am sharing this with you, because there are a lot of interesting things for your work. If you are interested in cooperation, then write to me in private messages, it seems to me that we should succeed.
Re: War In Ukraine: Chronicles Of Events by seunny4lif(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Biden on 1999 NATO aggression and Yugoslavia

"I offered to bomb Belgrade. I offered to send American pilots to bomb all the bridges across the Drina. I offered to take away their oil reserves. I proposed very specific actions".

That’s the summary of everything grin

2 Likes

Re: War In Ukraine: Chronicles Of Events by mysticwarrior(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
First of all you have to begin with the different factors which resulted to war in Ukraine, and what really triggered it.

Secondly in order to give your detailed event more credit you have to view the war from both the Ukrainian and Russian perspective.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Says Iranian Drones Are Causing Them Headache ���� / Russia Puts Advanced Sarmat Nuclear Missile System On ‘combat Duty’ / Make Peace You Fools!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.