Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials (23086 Views)

Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by seunmsg(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Racoon:
You type is highly predictable. Guess you can see how how the senseless APC governors have realised the folly of daring a president though he is a lawless man? Guess your partisanship have becloud your sense of sound judgement? This post is hereby bookmarked for posterity.

You’ve not said anything sensible. What exactly is your point again?

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by 00FFT00(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
C.J Aneke - Judge, Federal High Court, Ikoyi
Okoro Caroline Nkechi - Registrar, Federal High Court, Ikoyi
MN Nkwueke - Principal executive officer, Federal High Court, Ikoyi

Ndigbo rescuing our nascent democracy and resetting corn people's brains since 1802
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by fortunechy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Which means such have been happening for a very long time.... I believe that God has answered our prayers in this country....
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by Mitsurugi(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Is there any agreement between INEC and MC Oluomo? Can you show us the agreement if there is one?

I can show you his letter.... oh its in the public domain. If he had any sense he shouldn't have written that letter. But then a tout will always be a tout... uncouth and a showoff.
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by Rajiolaade: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Killerbag36:
Any Christian that vote apc Muslims and Muslims tickets tomorrow will never see the gate of heaven that person will have accidents and die b4 the year end ijn Amen.
BACK TO SENDER ×10000000!!! BIGOT.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by seunmsg(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I can show you his letter.... oh its in the public domain. If he had any sense he shouldn't have written that letter. But then a tout will always be a tout... uncouth and a showoff.

So, his letter is an agreement between him and INEC, right?

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by Senator777: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good.
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by harmony75: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
But INEC too are foolish here are they not supposed make another alternative before now. INEC is so irresponsible and supports election rigging they're behind Nigeria sufferings in bad leadership. So imagine if The Labour Party did not sue them they will still use MC oloma for election materials distribution??!! INEC is so irresponsible!!!!
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by olumide4christ: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Killerbag36:
Any Christian that vote apc Muslims and Muslims tickets tomorrow will never see the gate of heaven that person will have accidents and die b4 the year end ijn Amen.

Dead on Arrival! All your curses are impotent! Why? Because you are not God and can never take His place in determining whether a man lives or not, irrespective of his choices!

Obidients forming God because of a mere man, Peter Obi!

I'm sure you will claim to be a Christian, yet you spew curses from your mouth because of a mere Nigerian politician. Go and read your Bible - James 3:7-10 and repent and correct yourself.

Oga, for your information, I and many Christians that I know are voting for Tinubu tomorrow and we have our PVCs. Infact, 2 among them are pastors, one of them a Reverend in my former church. He and his children are voting for Tinubu, only his wife says she supports Obi though she doesn't have a PVC.

We all shall live and see better Nigeria! You will also live to see a better Nigeria, irrespective of your misdirected curses!
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by fuelsaver: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good one. Let that desperate Agbaje be arrested too for insisting on using Tinubu boys to perfect their auterior motive
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by MasterTeeUSA: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
GOD BLESS LAGOS...Only in LAGOS will an IGBO JUDGE make a judgment about YORUBA during an ELECTION marred by tribalism. I wonder how many YORUBA Judges we have in SE JUDICIAL SYSTEM? JUST WONDERING

AcuraZDX:
Breaking - Labour Party has won the case that restrict INEC from using a very known thug and Tinubu loyalist MC Oluomo to transport sensitive materials for election at Federal High Court Lagos.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/24/nigerian-high-court-stops-electoral-body-inec-using-tinubus-loyalist-oluomo-distribute
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by Blackdisciple(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nice one...
But I hoped those electoral materials at not with them before the court ruling sha because I don't trust anything APC
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by Bahamas95(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Celebrity tout.
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by famology(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Waste of time
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by NothingDoMe: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one..

My husband is a fighter..

God bless Labour Party
Someone pointed him out to me yesterday at MMIA, outside with a black hilux and security as I walked passed in the evening.

The pictures of him on the internet don't do him any justice. Really really tall and looked much much younger than what I see on the net.
Re: Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials by TheStarsAlign: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Racoon:
MC Oluomo transporting electoral material in a solemn and sensitive national civic duty of election kind where his demigod Tinubu have a major interest? As par Federal Ministry of Transport or NIPOST role?

Another kind of Lauretta Onochie INEC commissioner-ship appointment? How did Nigeria ended this way - with lowering of every possible standard of developing, constitutionality and good governance?

Again, Tinubu, his lackeys, urchins, miscreants and mummified zombies ti lule. It will never be well with anyone still planning to continue to stagnate and rip off this nation. Bunch of retards and fucktards. Forward ever! Backward never!

Nigeria is really really warped. How did we even get here. No proper logistic for transporting sensitive materials except through Danfo people who are 5&6 with thuggery and everything malfeasance.

It is an open secret that Oluomo indirectly controls Danfo people and their operations in Lagos. I think Nigeria and INEC are not ready yet.

Federal MoT is just a mechanism for awarding contracts to greedy politicians & allies. NIPOST is in comatose & barely surviving.

There has to be a way for these things to be changed as soon as possible but for this election, INEC cannot distribute any electoral material timely enough without the support of these motor park people. It's sad but it's the reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.