Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,777 members, 7,930,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sold!!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold!!!! (704 Views)

FU Iphone 13 Mini With Box...SOLD / Want To Swap My Asus Mini With A Phone In Warri / Clean Direct Uk Used Hp Mini With Webcam 120gb 2gb Price 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold!!!! by Godisallgood: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Iohone 12 mini 128g
With issues
- Wi-Fi not working
- showing no service where there is sim
- wen dial short code IMEI dont show but showis in settings
= small crack but screen fine
= so fixable because I have called
Price 85k
Pls no further questions after reading
Call or chat 08099833914
Re: Sold!!!! by Carcholce: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
🙋‍♂️

Please I have a question
Re: Sold!!!! by eteebanky1: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
This problem will nearly frustrate the buyer to death

1 Like

Re: Sold!!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
50k?
Re: Sold!!!! by Godisallgood: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
eteebanky1:
This problem will nearly frustrate the buyer to death
if put this ur a acclaimed wisdom in ur life u would had gone far in life and will not have the time to comment here
Re: Sold!!!! by eteebanky1: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Godisallgood:
if put this ur a acclaimed wisdom in ur life u would had gone far in life and will not have the time to comment here

If you, yourself have gone far in Life....you won't be on this platform to post a damage phone

Oloriburuku , it'll never be better for generations to come

Your mama and papa will suffer like it's the end of world, they shall all labour in vain including you

3 Likes

Re: Sold!!!! by Godisallgood: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2023
eteebanky1:

If you, yourself have gone far in Life....you won't be on this platform to post a damage phone

Your mama and papa will suffer like it's the end of world, they shall all labour in vain including you
u are not trained that is why u are displaying ur level of stupidity.. ur parents will be highly ashamed of the generation u will raised on issue less concern of u .. wise men speak because they have something to say but fools because they have to say something.. …also the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limit

2 Likes

Re: Sold!!!! by eteebanky1: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Godisallgood:
u are not trained that is why u are displaying ur level of stupidity.. ur parents will be highly ashamed of the generation u will raised on issue less concern of u .. wise men speak because they have something to say but fools because they have to say something.. …also the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limit

Oloriburuku, scammer
Re: Sold!!!! by Godisallgood: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
eteebanky1:

Oloriburuku, scammer
I am ver sure that is the only English that ur empty brain can comprehend

1 Like

Re: Sold!!!! by burp18: 2:53am On Feb 26, 2023
eteebanky1:

this is not good. He didn't state the product was in a perfect condition. He stated it's faulty. If it's the pricing you had a problem with, you could have easily put it out like this - " I'm interested but the price is out of my budget, can I pay _____ amount for it? And he'll tell you if he's interested in selling or not. Some people will show you a good product then package a bad one and send to you and claim it got damaged on transit. He was real to have listed the phone is faulty. This wĂ s very unnecessary from you and you should apologize to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold!!!! by Godisallgood: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2023
burp18:
this is not good. He didn't state the product was in a perfect condition. He stated it's faulty. If it's the pricing you had a problem with, you could have easily put it out like this - " I'm interested but the price is out of my budget, can I pay _____ amount for it? And he'll tell you if he's interested in selling or not. Some people will show you a good product then package a bad one and send to you and claim it got damaged on transit. He was real to have listed the phone is faulty. This wĂ s very unnecessary from you and you should apologize to him.
don’t mind dis uncultured children that they think because of dubious yahoo lifestyle that made them get a phone they now throol on people thread to talk without any sense of reasoning ..he doesn’t have anything to buy is just to make fool of himself.. thanks for ur time

2 Likes

Re: Sold!!!! by Godisallgood: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Av
Re: Sold!!!! by burp18: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Godisallgood:
don’t mind dis uncultured children that they think because of dubious yahoo lifestyle that made them get a phone they now throol on people thread to talk without any sense of reasoning ..he doesn’t have anything to buy is just to make fool of himself.. thanks for ur time
I understand, but yourself try dy calm down. Life is hard enough as it already is without us making it more complicated for ourselves. Things like these could be easily avoided if you'd just ignored

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude 7480|14" FHD Touchscreen Display|16gb Ram 512GB Ssd|SOLD SOLD / Awoof Deal...redmi Note 10pro For Sale / Sahara Laptops And Flash Drive For Sale Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.