Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,387 members, 7,940,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. (1366 Views)

Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme / We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by alanto: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
When you see something like we Yoruba Christians or we Yoruba Muslims, know for sure that whoever made such comment is not even Yoruba in the first place.

Yoruba can never and will never be divided on religious li

I'm Yoruba, I'm Christian and my vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and same goes for all my Christian family and friends...

grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Luckylife(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ethnic bigot and religious extremist will vote a retired ,dementia, unsound mind, corrupt,drug alleged dealer .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by blabulu2000: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* 🤔🤔🤔🤔

#ThinkYorubaFirst

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Ttalk: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yes
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by 40Bullets: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yoruba Christians are not st.upid.

Tomorrow is the day.Nothing will make a Christian support a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

So relax
blabulu2000:
you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

#ThinkYorubaFirst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Ladiesdream: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by nairanaira12: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
alanto:
When you see something like we Yoruba Christians or we Yoruba Muslims, know for sure that whoever made such comment is not even Yoruba in the first place.

I'm Yoruba, I'm Christian and my vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and same goes for all my Christian family and friends...

grin

I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote goes to Peter Obi.

The insult tinubu and his boko haram terrorist VP have heaped on Christianity in this country is too much for any sane Christian to bear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by quickberry(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Don't mind them, I'm a christian (C.A.C)...My vote is for Asiwaju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by hotwax: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
a vote for Tinubu is a vote fro shetima bokoharam founder...

Shetima will get rid of all Churches in Nigeria.

Owo, Ondo masacre is an example

6 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by nairanaira12: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*?* 🤔

#ThinkYorubaFirst

Igbos voted for MKO Abiola.

Igbos also rejected their own son and warlord, Emeka Ojukwu to vote for a Yoruba man, Obasanjo, in 1999.

You and your cursed group of deceivers should get lost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
You are On your own sir.

I will vote Tinubu only if his picture appears on the ballot.

APC is getting nothing from me.

1 Like

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yes of course
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by seunlayi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Op , speak for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by quickberry(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
nairanaira12:

The insult tinubu and his boko haram terrorist VP have heaped on Christianity in this country is too much for any sane Christian to bear.

Your state and local govt. of origin? I want to check something. Pls, add the name of your king. T for thanks
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by quickberry(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obipigs are seeing APC's ticket as muslim/muslim, but "yorubas" are seeing it as time for a competent son from their land to rule.
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by peter0071(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
biko, dont mind the misguided fool who wants to start tribal war between the Igbos and the Yorubas. The Yoruba nation is a wise nation...only some fools will still be canvasing for a weak old man with a vp who has a history of Boko Haram...

Obi is the goal.
nairanaira12:

Igbos voted for MKO Abiola.

Igbos also rejected their own son and warlord, Emeka Ojukwu to vote for a Yoruba man, Obasanjo, in 1999.

You and your cursed group of deceivers should get lost.
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by BenedictAbajue(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints?
*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*.
*Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket

#ThinkYorubaFirst
Its not our fault. Afonja brought it upon you guys. Whether you guys are doomed never to produce a credible candidate, na you sabi.
Do not think Yoruba first. We all know who Shettima is. Would you keep a blind eye to that because your tribesman is contesting for president?
If Pdp had brought out Simon ekpa or uzor kalu, Igbos would never support.
There's no two ways about it. Any body supporting Tinubu is either tribalistic, expecting monetary reward somewhere, an illiterate or has been deceived by another person who still falls under one of these categories
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Luckylife(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
quickberry:
Don't mind them, I'm a christian (C.A.C)...My vote is for Asiwaju.
So you can be described as ethnic bigot and religious extremist illiterate from the west right?

1 Like

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by MikeofAfrica: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
alanto:

grin

Do you mean that the members of MURIC who asked Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians for president are igbos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst
Igbos voted Obasanjo, time for yorubas to vote Obi
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Mylove55(f): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
We are for tinubu
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by blabulu2000: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos voted Obasanjo, time for yorubas to vote Obi

And who is obasanjo supporting.? abi ?...You know reason why you voted for him ....moreso, we have only two presidential Options....and you picked the only one that Yoruba people didn't vote for....did OluFalae win in any of state in southeastern regions? NO....

nyamiri people also stoned Awolowo in Aba during the campaign.....has any Yoruba person stoned Obi in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Mylove55(f): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
nairanaira12:

tinubu never insulted me,
Except you're an idio.tic p.ig
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by shegzbillionz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst
PIG
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by OfficialAPCNig: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
quickberry:

Your state and local govt. of origin? I want to check something. Pls, add the name of your king. T for thanks
You guys are insane thinking every PO supporter must be Igbo. My church, LFC in Lagos with a Yoruba pastor is heavily OBIDIENT.

This picture was posted in our church WhatsApp group.

LP campaign coordinator in my area is a Yoruba moslem, an indigene of the community. Our estate former chairman, a Moslem from Illorin, is the one telling us to vote for OBI.

He took offence when I told him I am APC and will vote APC.

Even PDP Lagos is campaigning for OBI. They are telling us to vote OBI for president and Jandor for Governor.

The most influential OBIdient in my LGA here is a former PDP senatorial candidate in Lagos and he is a Moslem.

My neighbour, a Yoruba Christian from Ogun and a known APC card holder, who recently relocated personally called me to ensure we vote OBI.

So, I don't get this your idea that Yoruba will not vote OBI.

1 Like

Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Aldol: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Am a Christian , Yoruba and my vote is for Tinubu.....Even muric who talks anyhow has been called to order by the elders
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by hotwax: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Aldol:
Am a Christian , Yoruba and my vote is for Tinubu.....Even muric who talks anyhow has been called to order by the elders

abdol abdullahi shutup

you started this nonsense..you even said your population is more than christians in yoruba land...
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by HardMirror(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ladiesdream:
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.
you have placed obi above god. In your life you have never preached jesus the way you preach obi.
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by hotwax: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

And who is obasanjo supporting.? abi ?...You know reason why you voted for him ....moreso, we have only two presidential Options....and you picked the only one that Yoruba people didn't vote for....did OluFalae win in any of state in southeastern regions? NO....

nyamiri people also stoned Awolowo in Aba during the campaign.....has any Yoruba person stoned Obi in Lagos state.

Obasanjo is Igbo, Tinubu is yoruba...

urchins logic at play...

any yoruba man vying on the platform of PDP or LP is igbo... only tinubu is the original yoruba man
Re: We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by MikeofAfrica: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst

It seems you are under the curse of bigotry hence your efforts to rewrite history to suit your narrative.

In 1993, Abiola ran a Muslim Muslim ticket against Tofa who has an igboman as deputy. The igbos were expected to vote massively for Tofa. However they gave Abiola 40% . Abiola even won Anambra , the biggest SE state.

In 2003, Obasanjo was up against Buhari who had a popular Igbo deputy, Okadigbo. Ikemba Ojukwu was even on ballot. All Buhari needed to win was a massive vote from the igbos in SE & SS.

The igbos knowing that Buhari has nothing to offer instead voted for Obasanjo, the Yoruba man. Their kins in SS also voted Obasanjo. Hence Obasanjo won.

In 2015, Buhari was up against Jonathan, whose kinsmen joined the igbos to protect Obasanjo in 2003. Buhari selected a Yoruba as deputy and promise to hand over to Yoruba.

The result of the poll is known to all. We are all suffering because of the bigotry of people like you who vote base on tribal and religious sentiments.

Hence if you like vote for a 82 years old demented man that urinates on himself as our next president. If he wins, you will not be excluded from the sufferings that the entire nation will be subjected to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest / PM Keir Starmer Says UK’s Rwanda Migrant Deportation Plan Is Dead And Buried / Need Urgent Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.