Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,727 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? (876 Views)

Kill In Edo, It's UGM; Kill In Ondo, It's UGM; Kill In Igbo, It's IPOB, Why? / They Would Have Tagged It IPOB /ESN - Uche Nwosu Aide Says. / Boko Haram Attacks Goniri, Yobe; Kills Two, Burns Houses And Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Yaribanzaonic: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
With the spate of Bombings and assassinations of PDP supporters in Rivers State, can we conveniently say that these events are linked to IPOB/ESN...??..As always portrayed by the SADWASTEE...media and their legion of Agbadorian Pigs??

What will be the useless narrative now, with Wikes "Bastard" thugs actually bombing peoples houses...and making the state a death trap and war zone??

Unless there isnt GOD on the throne...Wike will be made to pay for the deaths and gruesome murders of alot of people...in Rivers State.

After the Obigbo Massacre...this same bastard Wike that was cheered by Agbado idiats, ran into the barracks and operated from there. Even till now, intel has it that the bastard is inside the barracks again!!..

As i state and say.....

All 1 Nigeria IGBOs that believe anything pushed out by Agbado media propaganda is a beast. Now woke their favorite, bride, is causing mayhem and killing people, agbado media are silent....Imagine if the person below was "IGBO" ...it will be termed IPOB and the legion of bastards from the sadwastee, will start saying that IGBOs want to destroy SS.

God will disgrace all of these bastards...and their sponsors

See the Link:
https://mobile.twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1629079320172920833

Also see the picture of the wike Thug...

3 Likes

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fake and cheap propaganda!

You cannot tarnish the image of Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Jones4190(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
once you are not at there side you become their enemy,
I pob handle mop are confused
Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by igwebuike01: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Must afonjas lick everybody's nyash to get votes for Thiefnubuu?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tcheeeeeww

3 Likes

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by igwebuike01: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jones4190:
once you are not at there side you become their enemy,
I pob handle mop are confused
Take your agbero politics back to afonjaland

1 Like

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Jones4190(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
igwebuike01:

Take your agbero politics back to afonjaland
I'm from benue
Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Yaribanzaonic: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wike never had an Image...

But you see wike..he will understand that "Pitakwa" is not Oshodi
angry

CoronaVirusRelo:

1 Like

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Wike never had an Image...

But you see wike..he will understand that "Pitakwa" is not Oshodi
angry

It’s glaring that, you are not aware about Wike’s capabilities!

But the next 48 hours will be a tutorial
Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Yaribanzaonic: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hope Uzodimgba
Nyesom Wike
Dave Umahi
Orji Kalu
Chimaroke Nnamani

.................................................These fvvcks encouraged killing of their people, whereas shiek Gumi is defending Fulani herdsmen.

No shaking....IPOB/ESN...needs to be fvvcking proactive also....You cant be a political class and just give blanket orders for people to be killed and expect not to share in the pains of those killed. I have said my own.

Agbado idiats..the Death of Funsho Williams will be avenged....Its that simple.
Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
No !!! He is now Boko Haram shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Yaribanzaonic: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
That is why you are Cowards and why Thiefnubuu a scary cat turned a lion for cowards like you.

Who is Wike sef?? You are big cowards..dont ever equate your zombie nature to other tribes.

So wike is a spartacus now abi?? You are extremely shallow..

Fem comot for hia...mugu

CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s glaring that, you are not aware about Wike’s capabilities!

But the next 48 hours will be a tutorial
Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by honestivo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wike has failed,thats why hes resorting to violent

1 Like

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Una matter for this forum no dey ever pass talk. Online cowards.
Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Brek: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
meobizy:
Don't mind him Look at his mouth talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nah wipobi ooh

1 Like

Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Yaribanzaonic: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kobizy..or...meobizy, wetin dey sup? Na so the thing pain una reach? I just wanna know.

meobizy:
Re: Who is Now Bombing Houses And Killing People in Rivers State. Is it IPOB? by Yaribanzaonic: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
I still. dey this matter..who dey bomb for PH bikonu.

All the Agbado kriminal elements that Hate IGBOs with Passion..is Sebino not an IPOB member again?

Is Wike now the New IPOB commander like Simon Ekpa grin

Abeg ooohh.. thiefnubuu zombies and IGBO haters ..this must be IPOB or ESN. It can NEVER be Fulani Herdsmen, because you fear them even more than death. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Abandons APC As Tinubu, Onyejeocha Loses Election In Minister’s Base / Breaking!! Don’t Allow This Country To Be Set On Fire – Obasanjo Writes Buhari / The Name I Saved My APC Supporter Friend On My Phone (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.