Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira (587 Views)

Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Have You Handled The Redesigned Naira Note Yet? / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by ExAngel007(f): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
A Nigerian clergyman, Gosple Agochukwu, has taken to
Facebook to express his joy after the "Bank of Heaven"
supplied him with the redesigned Naira notes.

According to Agochukwu, he needed cash to give to a family who had no bank account but couldn't get hold of any cash due to the current scarcity of Naira notes. He said he opened his Bible and found some of the redesigned notes.

‘’Needed Cash to get something urgent and help a family without bank account but couldn’t find; I opened one of my bible and found some new Naira notes.

bank of Heaven have supplied me already.

Miracle no de tire Jesus.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/nigerian-clergyman-rejoices-as-bank-of-heaven-supplies-him-with-the-redesigned-naira-notes-2.html

1 Share

Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by ChinemeremFidel: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ahhhh is this one mad?

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by habsydiamond(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hope say baba never sell him vote now claiming na God send new notes

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by Urheadmaster(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
African magic, if you didn't get it forget about it tongue

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by Moh247: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
cool

Scam format are for fools not for the wise

The pastor is targeting fools and not smart people

A single dull fool would pay him enough money .

I am very sure an Obi supporter would contact him for prayer for Obi's victory... Those fish brain cretins

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by soke02(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Just dey play, hope no be weytin I dey tink ba?
Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by LibertyRep: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
This one is even mocking his god, if he has any.
Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by compton11(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Govt supposed arrest lying niggas like these
Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by Minime10(f): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian clergyman, Gosple Agochukwu, has taken to
Facebook to express his joy after the "Bank of Heaven"
supplied him with the redesigned Naira notes.

According to Agochukwu, he needed cash to give to a
family who had no bank account but couldn't get hold of
any cash due to the current scarcity of Naira notes. He said
he opened his Bible and found some of the redesigned
notes.

‘’Needed Cash to get something urgent and help a family without bank account but couldn’t find; I opened one of my bible and found some new Naira notes.

bank of Heaven have supplied me already.
Miracle no de tire Jesus.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/nigerian-clergyman-rejoices-as-bank-of-heaven-supplies-him-with-the-redesigned-naira-notes-2.html

Dey play
Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by Papichulostunne(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
African magic, if you didn't get it forget it tongue
Fugget bout it
Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by Megabig: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
If for some reason you believed this, you have no sense
Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by siofra(f): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
And some people still don't believe in God grin😂
Re: Clergyman Rejoices As "Bank Of Heaven" Supplies Him With The Redesigned Naira by Oluzzy4: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Here are 5 ways to survive the ongoing Cash Scarcity in Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJXXF61ZK0

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Is A Senator Is A Disgrace / Orji Kalu Foolishly Displays His Voided Ballot Paper. / Protest Started In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.