Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,361 members, 7,971,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

Itel A60 Is A Complete Waste Of Time And Money Here Is Why - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel A60 Is A Complete Waste Of Time And Money Here Is Why (10326 Views)

Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel / Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel A60 Is A Complete Waste Of Time And Money Here Is Why by lagusboyyy(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2023
reedone:

Please what can you say about the battery life.
Its ok.

With my own personal observation,full charge do take me for almost two days,with moderate usage.
Re: Itel A60 Is A Complete Waste Of Time And Money Here Is Why by Mysteriousworld: 2:24am On Jul 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

And why didn't you write in your mother tongue?
You be fraudster. Mr English.
Childish
Re: Itel A60 Is A Complete Waste Of Time And Money Here Is Why by iHateFraudsters: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

You be fraudster. Mr English.
Childish

And?
Re: Itel A60 Is A Complete Waste Of Time And Money Here Is Why by MartinsD12(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2023
deviceteck:
The first thing Itel wants you to know about this phone is that it is cheap. With only 46k Naira, you can access a 4G device with a wide 6.6 inches screen that is "clear for watching movies."

At first, I thought this was a big win for Itel. After all, Tecno Pop 7 Pro is sold for only 65k Naira, yet the specs are astounding, especially the type-C port feature. This led me to pressure my boss to get the A60 ASAP so I can get done with the review video. After reviewing it, this is what I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHvHoh1LOdU

SPEED: From the very first time I turned the on, it keeps lagging. To open an app is a problem Tap on the camera and it will delay before it will open. Scrolling is not smooth as well.

GAMING: This is yest another problem. I installed Need For Speed from play store and it took 2 minutes and 30 seconds just to luanch. The rest of the story is lagging, overheating and underperformance.

CAMERA: This is the obviouse one. The 8MP camera at the back is not as expected. Itel S18 Pro has the same spec camera but way more clearer.

[b]Watch fill review here: [/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHvHoh1LOdU
You are very funny, as a tech reviewer you should know better the specs , I can't use my money to buy a quad core phone thats where the a60 itel stands , try the A60s you will notice the difference quad core and octocore that's why the browsing it's slow

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change Boring Default Andriod Emoji To IOS Emoji (cool) / How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? / Play Modern Combat 5 Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.