Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu (32797 Views)

Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List / Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Even your Moniker, confirms your Uselessness.

Just realized it

Hahahahahahaha

Roboto11:

The syphilis that your mother gave your father is the same thing that made you lose your sanity.

By the way, have you discovered your father yet?

After searching candidate number 17 and you still don't know him.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by adekolaelect(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
htm hil14java:
Very Transparent Party.

We have a country Nigeria but the citizens are not proud to be called Nigerians outside Nigeria.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote

Papa
Mama
Pikin

your second line of comment sound defeating and wailing in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by felzokugo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
sukkot:
dont you wish peter obi is an intelligent man with a deeper voice grin grin
Loolzzz! U sound to me like a babe dats tripin over a man for d wrong reasons. Anyways...i see whr u drivin at.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
How can someone willingly pick an online name that confirms Uselessness.

Allah kiyaye

Roboto11:

Oh boy, wash those dishes and leave juniors phone for him.

Wash his underwears before you go to bed.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Roboto11: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
AliyuMahdi9:
Even your Moniker, confirms your Uselessness.

Just realized it

Hahahahahahaha

E pain am.

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
That's very okay, those chairmen are looking for money to steal.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by sukkot: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
felzokugo:

U can't even name one. Is he in charge of this govt?? Atleast dey try use ur brain. No dey do like aboki.
he importss everything he sells. produces nada

1 Like

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

E pain am.

My dog wants to Bleep your mama, I have N50

My dog does not have any disease like they type your mama get.

Just one round
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Heavensent01(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Aisha cry heavily at endsars I wonder the cry he will cry after the defeat anyway she's made already

money made from LP should feed her for 5yrs

Cashtivist, bring back our shishi

party of nuisance, hate filled and mannerless youths. una humble is staring you tomorrow
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by sukkot: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
felzokugo:

Loolzzz! U sound to me like a babe dats tripin over a man for d wrong reasons. Anyways...i see whr u drivin at.
lol we all got our wishes bro, just as you asked the man if he wished tinubu was healthier lol
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hope your Ashawo mama has brought dusbin food for you today.

Hahahahahahaha

Useless family of miscreants

Roboto11:

The syphilis that your mother gave your father is the same thing that made you lose your sanity.

By the way, have you discovered your father yet?

After searching candidate number 17 and you still don't know him.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Roboto11: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
AliyuMahdi9:

My dog wants to Bleep your mama, I have N50

My dog does not have any disease like they type your mama get.

Just one round

So your mom told you about her dog experience before she died.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by samunaka: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Biodun556:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1629131200815063042?s=20

This foolish woman has completely abandoned her activist job to join the politics bandwagon, anyway who says money is not sweet
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

So your mom told you about her dog experience before she died.

at least you replied, that means your mother is willing to have sex with a dog.

When I say useless name dey follow person, this is a perfect example
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by ImperialYoruba: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Aisha has upgraded from bring back our girls to awarding bursary for LP.

Anyway, she has a date with INEC, Feb 25th.

We dey here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Roboto11: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
AliyuMahdi9:

at least you replied, that means your mother is willing to have sex with a dog.

When I say useless name dey follow person, this is a perfect example

Just shut up and forget your mother.

The bitch had it coming.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

The bitch had it coming.

Mehn, so it's confirmed your Mama is a Bitch, no wonder you have been Barking since

Fifty Naira oh, just one round with my Dog, since your mother is a Bitch, she will be glad.

Roboto, hahahahahahaha
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Shantyken(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
felzokugo:

Name his cars please. Tribal bigot.

I no ca u names so respect that OK and be calming down so that u use thee energy on Sunday after TINUBU's victory

1 Like

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

The bitch had it coming.

Roboto

hahahahahahaha
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Roboto11: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
AliyuMahdi9:

Mehn, so it's confirmed your Mama is a Bitch, no wonder you have been Barking since

Fifty Naira oh, just one round with my Dog, since your mother is a Bitch, she will be glad.

Roboto, hahahahahahaha

This child of a banshee is still yapping.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

Roboto

@roboto11

My dog needs your mama, as her toto dey smell like Locust beans, my dog go lick am , yuck

Roboto, roboto Roboto

Hahahahahahaha, if only you know what your name meanslol
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

Roboto, lol

Roboto.

Some will come online and pick a name that depicts uselessness hahahahahahaha

Roboto11

1 Like

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by lereinter(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
I just dey enjoy dis yesufu cashvitist

She has mastered the craft of making good money from presidential election

Surprisingly it's Omo Igbo obi that was the cash cow this time

Kudos to yopi alhaja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by HNICEARTH: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
But senior urchins say dem need cash to buy coke, fanta, trophy and Tinublu's favourite....
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by SleekyP(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Chai!!! Cunny people....I told you vote APC tomorrow cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Fear ke. I'm voting for Tinubu. Why should I be scared of such.

Go vote The drug lord and get lost from Peter Obi's thread..
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Attention @Myn44, Seun.

Please take care of these Tinubu supporters who have become miscreants on Nairaland by invading pro labour party threads and derailing such.

This is the only forum in the world where the mods encourage racism by allowing Yoruba's attack, abuse, incite other Nigerias without caution.

Please kindly act.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by pussygotlips: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:
grin
Hey God, after though that I've seen it all, then comes the undertaker.
Abeg no let them catch you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by hollywater: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
REDshouse:
But they no dey give shi shi
Mumu you don't know the difference between bribing and paying someone for working?
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by html14java(f): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Biodun556:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1629131200815063042?s=20
You posted this, expecting to get Obi and LP Mocked, but you were frustrated.
Miracle no dey tire Jesus.
Nigeria shall work again.
We're voting 👪
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by sweetjohn(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
REDshouse:
But they no dey give shi shi
They don't give low life and absolute nonetity like you shishi. Our shishi is only meant for those who are productive and have genuinely work for a just cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated / Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.