Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,774 members, 7,915,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:36 PM

Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! (3578 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
No, I am not mad, just send me a DM let me drill your pussy real good. cool

I have cast my vote in good faith.
I m not sending you a dm. You can't afford me

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not sending you a dm. You can't afford me
Are you a commodity?

Send me a DM so I can drill your fat pussy you big head. grin
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Are you a commodity?

Send me a DM so I can drill your fat pussy you big head. grin
Not like a commodity. But you just can't carry what's bigger than you. So chill
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Not like a commodity. But you just can't carry what's bigger than you. So chill
No woman is bigger than a man who drills her or who is going to drill her.

You're just angry, and shy a little bit.

Just send the DM and I will take it from there.

Lemme drill that pussy of yours. wink
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
No woman is bigger than a man who drills her or who is going to drill her.

You're just angry, and shy a little bit.

Just send the DM and I will take it from there.

Lemme drill that pussy of yours. wink
Drill your moms skeleton

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Lifewasgood: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
The only advice i have for you is that you should go for deliverance in a white garment chuch. Hopefully the flogging will reset your brain to normal. Nor forget say, you have less than 5yrs to b 40 and a fool forever.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Drill your moms skeleton
I have already done that to your mom before she passed on.... You are next. grin
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I have already done that to your mom before she passed on.... You are next. grin
Drill your mom. I just finished voting
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Drill my mom. I just finished voting
I have drilled yours, you are next.

That your fat pussy will be drilled. grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I have drilled yours, you are next.

That your fat pussy will be drilled. grin
Driller, dm me if it sure for you. Mention me here that you v sent the msg
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Driller, dm me if it sure for you. Mention me here that you v sent the msg
You're classes and a worthless girl, I can't stoop so low to send you a PM, send me a DM now and cast your fears.

You need to be furcked thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You're classes and a worthless girl, I can't stoop so low to send you a PM, send me a DM now and cast your fears.

You need to be furcked thoroughly.
You are a classless n poor boy financially and mentally. No one should take you serious.
You want me to dm you so you can cap it that she's chasing me. You thinking in your childish level. Mumuboy

2 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

You are a classless n poor boy financially and mentally. No one should take you serious.
You want me to dm you so you can cap it that she's chasing me. You thinking in your childish level. Mumuboy
Lol, you are easily predictable... I know you're scared that I will come out and say that you were the one that chased after me... Lol, I don't do that, just shoot your shot, I don't kiss and tell...

I just want to drill your fat pussy.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you are easily predictable... I know you're scared that I will come out and say that you were the one that chased after me... Lol, I don't do that, just shoot your shot, I don't kiss and tell...

I just want to drill your fat pussy.

That's all.
Werey. You be talakanaire
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Werey. You be talakanaire
Likewise you...

Send a DM and don't be shy.

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Likewise you...

Send a DM and don't be shy.
Xender ni. Alawin!
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Blunttruth: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:
The last time I entered anything serious relationship was in my mid 20s. Now I'm in my mid thirties should I fall in love?....a corper gal in her mid 20s, from imo state is giving me a serious green light, though based in Kaduna, Should I give her green light or should I just chop her the way I've been chopping others since my mid 20s? Confused
I need advice before I go fall yakata in love. Thanks
Na fool at 40 syndrome dey worry you. You better break the yoke

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Xender ni. Alawin!
Nwa Akwunna, whenever you're ready, let me know.

Udó.
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Nwa Akwunna, whenever you're ready, let me know.

Udó.
Debtor. I no get time for cheap boys like you
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Debtor. I no get time for cheap boys like you
Since you call yourself a cheap commodity, tell me your price.. grin
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Since you call yourself a cheap commodity, tell me your price.. grin
You are the cheap boy naa, no quote me again
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

You are the cheap boy naa, no quote me again
Cheap commodity, tell me your price.... grin
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Cheap commodity, tell me your price.... grin
Son if cheap commodity, I'm priceless. I m of high value unlike you n your kins
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Son if cheap commodity, I'm priceless. I m of high value unlike you n your kins
Daughter of a cheap commodity, you are not priceless, you are worthless...

I don quote you again. grin
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Daughter of a cheap commodity, you are not priceless, you are worthless...

I don quote you again. grin
gecgiatvyiy just quoted me n you ll still do. I too choke naa
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
gecgiatvyiy just quoted me n you ll still do. I too choke naa
What worthless language are you speaking? Worthless girl. grin
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
What worthless language are you speaking? Worthless girl. grin
Worthless boy, go n quench somewhere

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Worthless boy, go n quench somewhere
You nor tell me say you be native doctor pikin oh....

Worthless piece of trash. grin
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by DaddyRochie1642: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
dollyjoy:
No please, a single guy is not permitted to fall in love in his mid thirties. In fact if he does, he will be regarded as a simp and will be caught off by real men smiley

It is "cut off" not "caught off" grin grin
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You nor tell me say you be native doctor pikin oh....

Worthless piece of trash. grin
your father yansh

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
your father yansh
You go soon collect prick.. Relax, nor rush.

Worthless baby girl 🙂
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His 30s? Confused! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
2 people need to get a room. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.