Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies (23122 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) / Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu / Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by SWATMan: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Merch:
Y’all are just accusing an innocent chimaroke wrongly

He has murdered opponents in the past. That's why in developed countries killers are put behind bars because killer is always a killer.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by fof1: 1:21am On Feb 25, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
I can bet my balls that it's my bastard IPOB PIG brothers.
This is one of the reasons Obì can never win.
We are just too hateful within ourselves.

My vote is for Tinubu
I trust him far more than Obí

I can't deal with people that still practice OSU CASTE SYSTEM in the 21st century.

Rubbish Post... ur Masters hand is deeply stained in Blood too...Who killed or Masterminded the Killing of Engr.Funsho Williams? All Blood Answers to the Maker...
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by maxillaboy: 1:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Jesusup:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

This useless scammer, you no dey tire?
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Dmanky(m): 2:35am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

IPOB pigs and their hateful and wicked politicking

God forbid obì
A failed cunning bastard.

My vote is for Tinubu.

His soul will NEVER rest in peace until his killers are killed too - Amen!!!
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by seunayantokun(m): 2:37am On Feb 25, 2023
LP key candidate/ key mouthpiece killed in Kaduna, similar order not given.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Easy5265: 2:45am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

I swear, that osu MATTER dey always surprise me

PEOPLE FROM THE SAME STATE, GOES TO THE SAME CHURCH, SCHOOL AND MARKETS etc
BUT CAN NEVER MARRY EACHOTHER.

THESE PEOPLE ARE SOMETHING ELSE...

Let the pple who sent you know youve failed.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
The perpetuators will definitely be caught... definitely.

Let it be on record that the guy had "momentum" on his side and Enugu people were staunchly behind him. He was contesting against former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani..a PDP Senator and a thiefnubuu supporter.

Just let it be known
angry.
Damn! Never knew he was contesting along with chimaroke... Deadly squad!

The folks should have advised him well bout dat man..

Yuh killers must taste death also.

RIP big brother

1 Like

Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by zoedew: 3:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Like the killers of the beheaded Council Chairman were tracked down!
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by zoedew: 3:32am On Feb 25, 2023
fof1:

Rubbish Post... ur Masters hand is deeply stained in Blood too...Who killed or Masterminded the Killing of Engr.Funsho Williams? All Blood Answers to the Maker...
“……too…..”
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by ObiDatti85(m): 3:56am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

God forbid obì

My vote is for Tinubu.

I dey shame for you
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by LondonProphet: 4:06am On Feb 25, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Na Chiboy kill this man. Chiboy know say Oyibo Chukwu dey pull weight well for Enugu-East. There is a curse on the head of Chiboy for killing Oyibo Chukwu.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by kingsceemark(m): 4:14am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

God forbid obì

My vote is for Tinubu.

Yoruba Demon, Tinubu was the bastardized bastard who killed Funsho Williams, stupid bastard son of different sperms, I can see the good politicking in your dirty smelling family. Hediot

Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by DoxxAnon: 4:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Must the president give a directive for a murder to be investigated before it is done? Isn’t it the norm that all crimes must be investigated for the purpose of apprehending the culprits?

Because of a presidential directive, a few innocent people may be rounded up, shot in the leg and allowed to bleed out and paraded as the killers. Case solved… case closed…justice denied!
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by lildush(m): 4:28am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

God forbid obì

My vote is for Tinubu.
Wake up. Oo it's morning. Tinubu is going to sleep. Peter obi is awake. The choice is urs to make.. but I will advise u vote peter obi. For d sake of your children... Dey will still need a country to call their own.. vote peter obi. For a better Nigeria
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Amah70: 4:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/24/buhari-orders-track-down-of-enugu-lp-senatorial-candidates-killers/

After all, the killers will die one day. Shortly after, they will know that it's most stupid to kill for politics sake.

1 Like

Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by juman(m): 4:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Are they the only people in nigeria?
They are strange people, or rather confused people.
They took hatred of the president so far to the extent they kill themselves in numbers.

1 Like

Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Kingsmm55: 5:04am On Feb 25, 2023
If u want to know who killed oyibo of labour ask chi..if u put am maroke na you sabi.....during his regime as Enugu state governor he bathed with human blood...Jesus! It was so bloody that if u want to be a millionaire then be a killer.. ;just find someone and kill...automatically he WL employ you,,,, that is the only qualification u need.....

1 Like

Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by BigBashiru: 5:13am On Feb 25, 2023
sukar886:
Just becos of a Senate sit, you wasted ur fellow human being
Senate seat he is not sure how many years he will stay in for....blacks are monkeys....
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by BigBashiru: 5:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Amah70:

After all, the killers will die one day. Shortly after, they will know that it's most stupid to kill for politics sake.

Do blacks have sense?
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Amah70: 5:34am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBashiru:

Do blacks have sense?
Yes. Blacks have senses but most of them employ their senses for negative pursuits. Else, someone with senses would not kill a human being the way these hoodlums killed this man.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by BigBashiru: 5:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Amah70:

Yes. Blacks have senses but most of them employ their senses for negative pursuits. Else, someone with senses would not kill a human being the way these hoodlums killed this man.

I don't think the black man has sense....for if they do they will not kill for politics cos they hv no assurance of how long they will stay in the senate seat because they hv no control over how long they themselves will live. Blacks are senseless lazy fools - the majority that is....there are still some okay ones
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by onuman: 5:48am On Feb 25, 2023
PMB, you have visited governor Hope Uzodinma in Owerri many times, far more than you visited any SE state.
Why have you not asked Uzodinma why Orlu area in Imo state remains volatile with Uzodinma as Chief Security officer in Imo state?
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by eldoradoxx: 5:53am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

God forbid obì

My vote is for Tinubu.
While under Obi as Governor, no single case of political assassination was recorded in Anambra, BAT has not explained how Funsho Williams, the man he fears his shadows who was on the verge of sacking Tinubu as Governor was murdered in his house close to 2003 election. Who killed Engr. Funsho Williams, a man that if he was alive, Tinubu won't be talking.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Demurray: 5:54am On Feb 25, 2023
searchlight:
A structureless party that is causing urchins sleepless nights. Thanks for Obi, if not for Obi we would have been left with two thieves.
Obi no be thief?, I can hear you say lesser thief, but thief na thief, no smaller thief in the face of God.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Demurray: 6:00am On Feb 25, 2023
eldoradoxx:

While under Obi as Governor, no single case of political assassination was recorded in Anambra, BAT has not explained how Funsho Williams, the man he fears his shadows who was on the verge of sacking Tinubu as Governor was murdered in his house close to 2003 election. Who killed Engr. Funsho Williams, a man that if he was alive, Tinubu won't be talking.
What about those that died in akwusu river , and Nwazuruike MASSOB members that died as a result of shoot on sight order? That one na daylight assassinations.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by horgarzer(m): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
The perpetuators will definitely be caught... definitely.

Let it be on record that the guy had "momentum" on his side and Enugu people were staunchly behind him. He was contesting against former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani..a PDP Senator and a thiefnubuu supporter.

Just let it be known
angry.
Confused lots
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by PDJT: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2023
-Chai! Because of political office? Chimaroke Nnamani e no better for you and your immediate family members oo! Isee!!
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Jolomenas: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2023
maxillaboy:

This useless scammer, you no dey tire?
Help me ask am cheesy grin
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by EMONFASHION65: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=BigBrother9ja post=121204687]

God forbid obì

My vote is for Tinubu.
HEI! ARE YOU SAYING THAT IF WE ALLOW YOU TO CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE, YOU WILL LIKE IT TO BE LIKE TINUBU.JUST SAY THE TRUTH.IF THEY GIVE YOU MONEY AND YOU ARE SAYING THESE, PLEASE CHOP THE MONEY AND VOTE LABOUR PARTY.
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Akaujaa(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Chimaraoke Nnamani.
If you know, you know!
Re: Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by storm001(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2023
All thanks to governor Ugwuanyi who brought Chimaroke back to power.

Taking Enugu back in the days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC / Armed Robbers Kill Samson Sedi, APC Youth Leader In Edo (Graphic Photo) / APC Governors Demand Reinstatement Of Members Suspended By Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.