Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? (31680 Views)

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by StrongAlphMale: 5:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Aloof:

I heard there would be something like accreditation before the actual voting.

Will 10am not be late for the accreditation?

You better Stop listening to that idiotic girl. All they know about is romance and posting trash on romance section.

10am is far too late. You should be there as early as 8am before the arrival of INEC materials. Don't listen to that girl bros, be there early

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Longnthick(m): 5:39am On Feb 25, 2023
intruder15:

When I see this feedback that election ends by 2.30pm I go just de laugh. What if the queue is too long that they can't finish voting as at 2.30pm? What happens to those already on the queue? Cases where INEC officials will get to the pooling booth late nko? So by 2.30pm they go claim say no more voting?

Doesn't make any sense.
2.30pm means that nobody can join the que again, voting continues for those already on the que; till the last person.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by imagrg(m): 5:50am On Feb 25, 2023
I hope she knacks senses into your head and make you vote for Obi after you don cum. grin
doctore212:
My polling unit is near one olosho hotel.
To avoid story that touch the heart, me I left my house pay for one olosho for TDB .

Na from there I go vote and na Kwankwaso I go vote .

But if she knack me well I fit vote OBI
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by imagrg(m): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2023
I don comort for house now. I wan go sit down wait for polling booth.
Obi or nobody.
Today na today...no circumstances can change my opinion. Our mumu don end today!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by timemotivator: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2023
doctore212:
To avoid story that touch the heart, me I left my house pay for one olosho for TDB .

lol mad oh
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Goodlady(f): 6:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:

What's wrong with helping INEC sweep? All these che.ap things everywhere, you rather sell your pussy for a living than work. Continue.
Naso your mama dey sell her own.
When Nigeria is fixed in a way my security is guaranteed, I ll go to polling unit very early. Your stupidîty no tell you say those that ho out early are also prone to attacks by petty thieves. Can't their phones be stolen or they are raped. You v a country designed for failure, you are groaning as if na me be Buhari
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Goodlady(f): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Nigerian advising fellow Nigerians this way and we are yearning for change! SMH!

If the poll opens by 8am, then tell him 8am. No African time pls.
Cos the country can't guarantee the security of those that go to polling units early. Some ll trek there. No cash to pay for tfare, no good network to pay via bank transfer so don't blame me.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by webizone(m): 6:20am On Feb 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I hope this una election won't cause war.

Jagaban will fight dirty oooo
Atiku is too desperate
Even if Obi shut up. His followers are ready for war with Asiwaju boys. You think na only Easterner , the man self get secret weapons for west too.

But we want peace ooo. My own only happiness is Buhari is leaving

Buhari is leaving but his legacy remains. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, forget about it.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Jurncj(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Inec staffs should arrive before 8am,accreditations starts by 9am-2pm,voting commence by 2pm. I no get work today 7am I don reach my polling unit dey wait inec make agbado urchins no go whisper inec staff. My duty is my polling unit to. Obi must win

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by chigoizie7(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

He’s working for Apc

I am so glad that he didn’t step down nor collapsed his structures at the dieing minute.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Obiebanks007(m): 6:32am On Feb 25, 2023
ovie8200:
Early morning or after work. Anyway, I'm using American system as polls close like 7 or 8 PM and 9 PM, unlike Nigeria where poll close at 4 pm and still have to wait for day before you know who win.

Very true but,
We shall get it right once more.
Obi will save this country from coma.

Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by seguno2: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

He’s working for Apc

He and Obi are working for Obasanjo to frustrate Atiku’s efforts to make our country better, just because the old vindictive dictator won’t forget how Atiku worked against his third term agenda to save our democracy.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Sunday morning before 5am

Aloof:
The long awaited election is finally here.

As a first time voter, by what time is ideal to go to my polling unit?

Around What time is too early, or too late?

Some first time voters might need to know this.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Pacyrus(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2023
doctore212:

I just pray she knack you well. Obi is the answer.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by nairamaniac: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2023
LieDetector:
As a former APO1 who handled the BVAS machine, the best time to go to polling unit tomorrow is by 8:30am. You'll vote,go back home and prepare better food sufficient to energize you when defending your vote.
pls don't stay too long at home preparing your food. Or else before you get back to polling units, Tinubu boys would have rigged your unit.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Okarakwu: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2023
The items you go use defend your vote nko?
Rexhenrex:
I been want go by 5am wetin person Don use eye see this past years Opor.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2023
As early as 5am.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by olaniyilukman(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Aloof:

Accreditation and voting start immediately.....
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Tvegas(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2023
doctore212:

Nigerians and Cruise grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by stano2(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
Expect lackadaisical attitudes. Go by 10am and if you like, sleep there overnight. You fit ll lose your phone, your life sef no safe from people that are angry for mo reason.
You all should rest joor, it’s not war.
Stop discouraging people
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Goodlady(f): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2023
stano2:
You all should rest joor, it’s not war.
Stop discouraging people
I m realistic. I just called someone closer to my polling unit, them never reach there and this is almost 8am. Why ll I go early n suffer to elect an idiot for 4-8 years. Why?
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by frankyychiji(f): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2023
doctore212:

Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Kelvin3476: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

I de O'town too. Peter Obi is a goal
WHERE U THE VOTE ?
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by bikefab(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2023
You have to be there by 8:30am. Accreditations are suppised to start by then. Go and vote LP
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by OmoFiditi: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Aloof:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44.

Have you checked on the inecportal for your polling unit?
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by stano2(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

I m realistic. I just called someone closer to my polling unit, them never reach there and this is almost 8am. Why ll I go early n suffer to elect an idiot for 4-8 years. Why?
Well there are people already at the polling unit, it’s goodwil.
Vote wisely. Shalom
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Lovelive: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Accreditation ends @ 2pm . If you are not in the queue at that time of the day it means your PVC becomes useless that day (25th February 2023)

In another word, if you are in the queue before accreditation ends even if voters are in thousands, you all can vote till 3pm-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11:59pm.

Aloof:

Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by bahaushe1: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2023
zedegit:

Said who? Accreditation comes before voting unless they have changed the procedure.

Previously, voting start only after ALL potential voters have been accredited.

Today, a voter will be issued ballot paper to proceed and cast his vote as soon as he is accredited. This is the "concurrence" you seems not to have understood in my comment.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by bahaushe1: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
Expect lackadaisical attitudes. Go by 10am and if you like, sleep there overnight. You fit ll lose your phone, your life sef no safe from people that are angry for mo reason.

May God save us from them.
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
VawulentComrade:
1k for 100 people
Too qualify for the giveaway

🔌Join CorgAi here👇👇
https://bit .ly/CorgAi
https://bit .ly/CorgAi
(Remove the space)

Only for Nigerians 🇳🇬

🔌Those that join under my link Today will be credited

I've joined
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by drlateef: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Aloof:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44.

You can go around 10pm. It’s not late. Go back to bed mate!!!
Re: What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? by CDCEO001: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
I have been in my polling unit for close 3hrs and no show yet. No inec officials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ / Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.