Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! (4524 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Uchenna10(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Change.,..become an extrovert

1 Like

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Uchenna10(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Epositive:
I'm an introvert. There are girls that prefer quiet guys, especially if you're smart. Always go out with your extroverted friends but be yourself while at it. I mean, maintain your lane and chip in once in a while. From personal experience, there are girls who really fancy shy and awkward guys. Perhaps, you have not been picking hints from girls who like you.

You're right

1 Like

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Epositive(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
ComputerOperato:

Exactly.
Very soon he will overcome the clumsiness in talking to girls.
I can ask any girl out now with confidence even though I am still introverted.
Actually, I get hit ๐ŸŽฏ on occasionally these days, but I believe one doesn't need to plough all farms even though some farms can be very sweet to plough.

You, my good sir, must be a great farmer. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by ComputerOperato: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Epositive:

You, my good sir, must be a great farmer. grin grin
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Not at all...
My brother, I don't even know how to farm, really.
I have limited experience in farming Sir.
You see, being an introvert gives you limited experience in farming.
But given food, I know the way to my mouth. ๐Ÿ˜†

3 Likes

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Solocoin: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Gideonski:
Hello Nairalanders, there's something I need an advice about because I don't seem to understand or how to go about it.
I have a very introverted personality and my relationship with girls hasn't been very great. For some reason, I get turned off by girls who I think are just as introverted as I'm. I mean, I hate it when I have to be the one to always initiate a conversation and brighten up the mood even when my social skills is not very good.
I have friends who are really extroverted and seems to make girls giggle everytime which makes me envy them. These guys say whatever they like and girls seem to like it.
What have I been doing wrong? Because most times I don't usually know what to say to girls when I meet them as my head usually goes blank which makes things quite awkward.
The other thing is that I'm a very tall person 6'4, which sometimes seem to intimidate girls even whenever I try to be friendly. Whenever I try to get a girl's attention, she would just hurriedly greet me and pass as if that's what I wanted.
Please what do you guys think I need to improve on? Is it my way of approach or are there some social skills I need to learn?
You have allow the introvert life style to affect yourself esteem. This your height is hot cake as alot of girls need guys of your height. You won't die if you tell a girl she's beautiful or look good or her outfit look good on her, this her some of the little things you tell them and they will be happy but you're own you will see a girl and the next thing is to tell her you want to start relationship with her it won't work. Start by awwww ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ you look Gorgeous, you look beautiful, you look so sweet and from there avenue of communication will be creates.
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Epositive(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2023
ComputerOperato:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Not at all...
My brother, I don't even know how to farm, really.
I have limited experience in farming Sir.
You see, being an introvert gives you limited experience in farming.
But given food, I know the way to my mouth. ๐Ÿ˜†

It was a response to " some farms can be very sweet to plough" sarcasm though grin

Of course, many of us don't joke with our belly. ๐Ÿ˜€

3 Likes

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by ComputerOperato: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Epositive:

It was a response to " some farms can be very sweet to plough" sarcasm though grin

Of course, many of us don't joke with our belly. ๐Ÿ˜€
I understand the sarcasm my man.
Just letting you know that because I refused to plough some farms, I have limited experience.
Still on still... Man knows how to run things even with limited experience.
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Cashsteady(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Iโ€™m also an introvert ..but if you see me talking to or reasoning girls you will think Iโ€™m an extrovert..I was once shy of taking to girls but

There is nothing really special about girls/women ..if you see a lady you like approach her ,collect her number,chat her up.if she gives you the vibes you like ,then convince her to meet up with you.. You and a girl canโ€™t be in the same room without having a conversation even if you are introvert you will see something to talk about from there you fee reason am and even Fvck her .. just try to build yourself up and approach lot of girls ..we also have introverted girls too

But most importantly just make sure you are not broke ..no Girl wants a broke niggar oo.. when there is money you will have this I donโ€™t care attitude and you wonโ€™t even be scared of approaching any lady or even anybody na even women sef go Dey use style approach you

Thst your serious babe go run if she see better offer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Gideonski:
Hello Nairalanders, there's something I need an advice about because I don't seem to understand or how to go about it.
I have a very introverted personality and my relationship with girls hasn't been very great. For some reason, I get turned off by girls who I think are just as introverted as I'm. I mean, I hate it when I have to be the one to always initiate a conversation and brighten up the mood even when my social skills is not very good.
I have friends who are really extroverted and seems to make girls giggle everytime which makes me envy them. These guys say whatever they like and girls seem to like it.
What have I been doing wrong? Because most times I don't usually know what to say to girls when I meet them as my head usually goes blank which makes things quite awkward.
The other thing is that I'm a very tall person 6'4, which sometimes seem to intimidate girls even whenever I try to be friendly. Whenever I try to get a girl's attention, she would just hurriedly greet me and pass as if that's what I wanted.
Please what do you guys think I need to improve on? Is it my way of approach or are there some social skills I need to learn?

Go and get money

Then watch girls flock around you like flies
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Siminialaye20(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you for opening his eyes. Instead of working on himself and making money, he's bothering about these useless girls that only leech, dump, and move on.

That's why is important to discover your purpose of being on earth. A person who has discovered his purpose of being alive won't waste time worrying over nonesnse thing.
TradingGod:
lol

I hate it when I see a grown ass man giving a fvck to the antics of a broke bitch

Look OP let me tell you the truth, nothing is wrong with You, You are perfectly normal, infact take this as a blessing because the less time you spend interacting with a broke bitch the better for you

Make money and see as those same girls that rejected you will start forming familiarity wuth you once they see that you are finacilly secured

Your goal in life is to make money and not have a girlfriend, when you have money that is when you will know that you were never ugly but just broke

Broke bitches hate poor men that see sex as their purpose in life

Pick yourself up, ask yourself why are people making millions monthly and you are not,

Make money be your new girlfriend, and watch as those useless broke girls will start following you about

3 Likes

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by kelspinall(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
check your personality very well,your attitude,manner of approach and lastly your fashion (how you look) but mostly learn to be bold and confident when you talk with a gal..las las no do pass yaself,

if she no do no be by force, plenty wey go do go come...na rema talk am...

if she's not interested leave and please don't chase gals rather do things that attracts them... don't look or act cheap(the mr nice guy) no matter how nice you are, they gon leave you..be smart enough to know what to tolerate and what you don't have to tolerate... Peace โ˜ฎ๏ธ

1 Like

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by WantsandMore: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Gideonski:
You've got everything you need, just tryna be sleek in your approach, like not so much effort but just enough effort bearing in mind it's an experience, like a journey, some will stay some will leave.
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Blupen(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
TradingGod:

Broke man talking

We are talking about Broke naija girls that ignore our brother here

A typical nigerian girl will never reject the proposal of a rich man, infact she will be the one calling him everyday because he is rich

Making money should be the priority of every man, because it is a rich man that reject girls but na poor man dey chase girls

The best work OP need in himself is to have money and not all this crazy bullshit about his mental health as if it is a crime to be an intovert,

Mind you, just like OP I find it hard to talk to a woman but I have realise that if you have a benz c300, na girls go dey rush to talk to you, so why bother wasting your time on broke bitches that will eventually reject you because you are broke (no matter the sweet mouth you have) but will quickly accept you when she see that you are rich. undecided
Na forex you deh trade abi?
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by faceLAGOS: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wahala wear cover shoe.
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by czarr(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
LikeAking:
Baba take my advice. Work on it, its a life wreaker.....
is that not what he is doing here?
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by woginid967: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Southpole5917:

e no easy to rich o?
Except by Going illegal (I'm sure that not what u are recommending)

E easy .... Find a mentor.

Learn i.t

Be good

You will get jobs easy

1 Like

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
TradingGod:
lol

I hate it when I see a grown ass man giving a fvck to the antics of a broke bitch

God bless you bro. I just dey vex as I dey read wetin the OP type. Fuvcking bitch nigga complaining about not being able to talk to girls.
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Obitroy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=TradingGod post=121207329]lol

Look OP let me tell you the truth, nothing is wrong with You, You are perfectly normal, infact take this as a blessing because the less time you spend interacting with a broke bitch the better for you

Make money and see as those same girls that rejected you will start forming familiarity wuth you once they see that you are finacilly secured

Your goal in life is to make money and not have a girlfriend, when you have money that is when you will know that you were never ugly but just broke

Broke bitches hate poor men that see sex as their purpose in life

Pick yourself up, ask yourself why are people making millions monthly and you are not,

Make money be your new girlfriend, and watch as those useless broke girls will start following you

Money is not everything stop disceven your slfe if money is the problem how many richest people on earth they wife or girlfriend left them with the so called money grow up man
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by grandstar(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Gideonski

Admitting your weaknesses will assist here.

Telling a girl that you're shy or get tongue tied isn't a death sentence.

Keeping it in because you don't want to look like a suegbe just makes things worse. Trust me, I have been there.

You'd find out gradually that what you feel is not a big deal. She might not even consider it a problem. She will more likely empathise with you and help you fight it.

The way the mind works is very weird. Imagine you meeting who you consider the prettiest girl in the world. She is your crush.

However, she has has this small birthmark on her arm which she says she is very self conscious of. You'd wonder what is she talking about? All you can do is to stare at her pretty face all day.

So, open up about your weaknesses with the next girl you like and see how it goes.

Also, start jogging and exercise. It makes you feel quite happy. It boosts mood.
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by TradingGod: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Obitroy post=121245079][/quote]money is the reason why He get rejected by women, let him get money and no woman will say no to Him
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by TradingGod: 4:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Blupen:
Na forex you deh trade abi?
na forex o

My certificate from university no fit give me the type of money I dey look for o my gee

1 Like

Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by iInjureHerYansh: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Rayban25:

If money is really everything why did people like Bill Gates and jeff Bezos still get dumped by their wives?...if you have money and you're not emotionally mature as a man you think you'll enjoy or manage your finances?... idk how most of you reason
If you like be emotionally mature and have money bitches will still leave. But sha try and make money regardless. You will be exposed to better chicks who ain't hungry and broke and still be forming hard on top of it. I think that's the point he's trying to make.

From my own experience na broke girls dey form pass. Their game na top notch ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by iInjureHerYansh: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
again rambling without cohesion
Either you too dumb for a man or you a female disguising. No two ways. Hope say na Peter Obi you vote sha ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by youngsum(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Gideonski:
wahala
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Blupen(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
TradingGod:
na forex o

My certificate from university no fit give me the type of money I dey look for o my gee
Na forex be the way for me too don't worry i go soon join una deh catch them
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by TradingGod: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Blupen:
Na forex be the way for me too don't worry i go soon join una deh catch them
I'm always looking forward to helping my fellow gee
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Blupen(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
TradingGod:
I'm always looking forward to helping my fellow gee
correct guy......1st time i knew about forex and started trading i knew instantly that this was my calling am just trying to get a phone and resume trading
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by TradingGod: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Blupen:
correct guy......1st time i knew about forex and started trading i knew instantly that this was my calling am just trying to get a phone and resume trading
no problem

Feel free to hit me up when You are ready ๐Ÿ‘
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gideonski:

I can bet that you hardly smile. Work on your humor. Learn to create convos with the flow. Don't force vibes. Ladies don't like overserious people.
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Blupen(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=TradingGod post=121306268]no problem

Feel free to hit me up when You are ready
IF you fit borrow me 15k make i add my own 15k buy smartphone if i cash out i promise to pay back
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Fisiryorh(m): 3:45am On Apr 05, 2023
When you see a snake and you see a lady, save the snake and kill the lady... lipsrsealed
Re: My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! by Truthsbitter: 4:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Your introvertedness isn't the problem, the problem is with most probably your twisted emotions resulting from your enslaved logic about social intelligence (please pardon me, this is not an insult, just a logical shot at the root cause)

Just be yourself you will know what to say and when to say it and the girls that will like you will, while those that would hate you would. And for the times you fail, you don't need to you give up yourself (everyone can't like us in the same measures).what you could instead is. With an open and confident mind Just study your flaws and study the pros of others then implement the changes you could implement on yourself according to how YOU ou would LIKE YOURSELF to be (you don't have to be exactly like anyone or everyone else. your uniqueness matters).

Always keep a positive mindset so that your logic is met with reality on ground at all times and not clouded by negative emotions. This way you will act rightly most times and you might not even know it at the time but you will surely see it clearly later on and you will know how adjust your short comings and so become better.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? / Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.