Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. (22391 Views)

Graham Potter Has Been Sacked / Graham Potter Has Been Appointed As New Chelsea Manager / Arsenal Fans Told Unai Emery ‘to Walk’ If Manchester United Sign Gunner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by walex0007(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Nazgul:
Chelsea are only reaping what the did to Abrahamnovich. How the forced him to sell of the club because of the Russia/Ukraine crisis.
for that thing way dem do ukraine no go win the war
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by FireUpNow(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Threatening a man and his kids over some bleeps in games not good at all. I feel very sorry for Graham Potter
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Nicepoker(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonsense club with drunk supporters
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by addexx: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
Vote this woman into power and watch Nigeria great again.

Who shibi? Shibi who? undecided
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by RealEzee(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
undecided
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by aktolly54(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Have some dignity a d leave, Chelsea is not an experiment club.
If you have any iota of regards for success you will not be killing my clubs heritage. If not for white privilege why is Mount playing ahead of Chukwuemeka & stop playing Gallagher/RLC ahead of Kovacic.

Infact Just resign.
resign make he forfeit 50m euro which suppose to be compensation when he was sacked? Who does that? The owner should just sack him and compensate him with the 50m as part of their agreement and get another coach
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by BeanX(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2023
MightyHand:
Chelsea fans should learn patience from Arsenal/Gunners, Emirates suffer for years before their resurrection... In fact I like Arsenal Female Fans, they have cool temperament😄😄😄
Chelsea female fans is No no no no, violence 🤕🤕here and there
What do you expect from the club of touts and urchins? 😂😂
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by BeanX(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
I would love to bang her instead of voting for her 😡
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by MightySparrow: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Bring back Tuchel
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Gbeng30(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
If you know what is Good for you just resign and leave,... the club is beyond what you can manage.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Juanmike(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2023
The guy is doing a great job..
They should offer him another contract instead of sacking him.

1 Like

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by fawaz050(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Nazgul:
Chelsea are only reaping what the did to Abrahamnovich. How the forced him to sell of the club because of the Russia/Ukraine crisis.

You mean the British Govt? Chelse fans adored Roman.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Goodlady(f): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
johnnychuks:
you begging to talk like an hungry Nigerians who their most priority is to eat first, I know you are angry as a Chelsea fan but not to used food as a yastic against the Coach, that man is not a Nigerians man who our major problem is to think of food, that man is a white man they have out grown that, it's only Nigerians that's will take because of what they will eat and support some one like Tinubu to become a president with all his blunders.
You mumu too much. I don't like football cos you guys shove it too much on our face. Those I knew where from news I read
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by MrBONE2(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2023
obi4eze:
That's not fair but you're not good enough for Chelsea. English coaches aren't that good. Spanish or Italians are better

Bwana even South Africa Coaches are better than German and English coaches grin
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by OChimex: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2023
obembet:

Chelsea fans are pathetic. Back your manager! Give him time!

Nlfpmod

Una too have short memories.

Man United fans threatened Maguire with planting explosives in his house that he has to run and live in hotels for weeks. Partially burnt or wanted to set Woodward house ablaze that he was forced to signe Bruno.
Destroyed Liverpool bus two times, that in one occasion, their match was cancelled. Google all these facts
Called Rashford monkey so many times, abused him.
Fans are crazy everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Ofolete: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2023
MightyHand:
Chelsea fans should learn patience from Arsenal/Gunners, Emirates suffer for years before their resurrection... In fact I like Arsenal Female Fans, they have cool temperament😄😄😄
Then where did their patience led them to? Have they won ECL or league? If they win league now can you measure it with the amount of patience since the last time they won league? How do you people reason. No! Go and employ average coach and continue with patience until you die. Since you don't know that life is limited.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Truthshscrazy: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Kpele
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Kasiyya(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Robisky001:

Has anyone done business with this guy??
run oooo
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by lazynairalander1: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
aktolly54:
resign make he forfeit 50m euro which suppose to be compensation when he was sacked? Who does that? The owner should just sack him and compensate him with the 50m as part of their agreement and get another coach

That is where dignity comes in.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by elonize(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Nazgul:
na Chelsea na cause am to sell d club..take a look at wat u said😏😏😏
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by lazynairalander1: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2023
MightyHand:
Imagine arsenal the third to the smallest club in London advising Chelsea the pride of London.

Na potter I blame sha.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by aktolly54(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2023
lazynairalander1:

That is where dignity comes in.
alaye forget dignity, na money be koko. He left his going job at Brighton and embrace Chelsea and things don't work out. You expect him to use dignity pay his bills and live fine.

May the owner sacrifice 50m euro and sack him then get a new coach
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Vickiespecial(f): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2023
It's simple, resign or wait to be sacked. Period!
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Proudlyomonna: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:

You dis woman Stop derailing this thread angry
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Proudlyomonna: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2023
They should give him like 2years na grin
If this man coach Chelsea for an extra 2years na Yam Chelsea go carry come dey sell for Mile 12 grin grin grin😁
Very useless team, mention one big team wey dey under 6 league trophy grin grin
Very useless team wey no get future, football no be una calling oo grin grin make una come yam market Mile 12 come try, money dey the business no be small grin
After tomorrow match na 12th them go dey 4 table grin

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Karlifate: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:

And you want Nigerians to vote for a nameless person

LMAO! grin grin 🤣
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by saphiere(f): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Karlifate:

And you want Nigerians to vote for a nameless person

LMAO! grin grin 🤣
Princess Chichi.

Party logo below

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Exceed15: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2023
U better resign.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by vickydevoka(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
MightyHand:
Buy not with an English coach abeg
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Karlifate: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
Princess Chichi.

Party logo below

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Streetmovement(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Abeg leave our club for us, you are a useless manager
Was it not Rooney that 3 Red Devils went to threaten him at home when he wanted to leave to Man City
Graham Potter never see anything, Todd go soon do am POP coz na NYSC him dey do for Stamford Bridge

Wotoporiously cool speaking

This guy go kill me 🤣🤣😂🤣 he say baba dey do nysc 😂
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by EnterpriseMan(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chelsea fans are very impatient. Back your manager, he hasn't completed his job yet. We wish the club to be in ruins and relegated, and until he's accomplished that he's going nowhere.
#PotterStays
#United for Life cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles / Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal / Angel Di Maria Announces Retirement From International Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.