Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,728 members, 7,930,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! (635 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate / Hon. Eddy Obinna, The Aboh- Mbaise Beautiful Rose Flower / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Obinna means the mind of God.

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2023
In the meantime, vote for Obi. cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by Goodlady(f): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2023
EriMma1:
If you give me 2 billion naira to enable me japa to Canada after voting him in to start a new life.

That's all!
Go n die
Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Go n die

Back to sender.

1 Like

Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by Goodlady(f): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2023
EriMma1:

Back to sender.

Go n die no N2b for you. Two naira you no go get. Na hunger go kee u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by olunbar: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
**Before casting your vote, ask your conscience if APC deserves any of you votes with the hardship and agony in the land?

#Voteright

*Olunbar *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

I'll Go n die no N2b for me. Two naira I no go get. Na hunger go kee me

When they say go to school, you say no. It's dressing like a clown and clowning yourself about social media you want, how will you understand my post? Do you even know the word sarcasm?
Can you even recognize it in a statement when you see one? Of course not, Dumbo!

By the way, Who will hunger kill here! Its you whos already eating rotten dustbin carrots and can't even eat good protein except this 1 small size piece of fish and baby goat intestine.
See your life?

Just get the hell outta my thread since you lack cognitive skills. I can't help you with that.

Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
olunbar:
**Before casting your vote, ask your conscience if APC deserves any of you votes with the hardship and agony in the land?

#Voteright

*Olunbar *

My brother, don't worry. I stand with the youth president. Obinna. tongue
Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by Goodlady(f): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
EriMma1:

I m daft and doesn't know sarcasm. My life don spoil.
Daft man. Well played. You edit my posts while quiting me, it shows you are what you say you are. You are suitable for shooting by security agencies today for electoral malpractices.
Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Daft man. Well played. You edit my posts while quiting me, it shows you are what you say you are. You are suitable for shooting by security agencies today for electoral malpractices.

No need wasting time on someone with zero spelling abilities who can't even construct a simple sentence. Grammar hard o.

I argue intelligently with intelligent people. Not low IQs like you.

I'm out.
Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Vote wisely ooo...
Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by jen4r: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Oga you are a good man, me, i'll pocket it and still vote wisely, opdatti have my vote, P.O for president.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2023
jen4r:
Oga you are a good man, me, i'll pocket it and still vote wisely, opdatti have my vote, P.O for president.........

Your head dey there!
Re: VOTE WISELY. VOTE THE BEST, VOTE OBINNA, THE MIND OF GOD! by EriMma1: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Vote wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-configuration / Breaking News.. The Summary Of Today Court Ruling. / Someone Who Has Not Stayed In Office For 1 Year Built A University -WIKE Tackles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.