Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Have You Cast Your Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Cast Your Vote? (318 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This / Before You Cast The Ballot By Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Cast Your Vote? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Tell us what's happening in your polling unit.

Have INEC officials gotten to your polling unit? Have u casted your vote?

Mukina12 Nlfpmod seun
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2023
sad
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2023
smiley
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Candidlady: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Miracood2:
Sir guobe, good evening sir.

Please things are very hard for me, as I type, I don't have any assurance for food tomorrow sir transport fare to convey myself to school is also not available. Assist me sir, I really need an assistance.

313 052 1245
(First Bank) M. Law

This guy is a known gambler and scammer

His alt is tk4ll

Beware

Miracood2:
Sir guobe, kindly ignore the troll pls I need help

Anybody willing to help this yaro should kindly run a background check on his posts
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sir guobe, kindly ignore the troll pls I need help
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by guobe: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:

This guy is a known gambler and scammer

His alt is tk4ll

Beware @candidlady where did you see him scamming. He bets and there is nothing wrong on placing bets on soccer matches.Have you ever seen him stealing and you can show proof.Galse accusation is not ordained by God and also prohibited by man.By the way Miracood I have sent you something.manage it and have a nice day.

Anybody willing to help this yaro should kindly run a background check on his posts
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Candidlady: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Guobe

You are just an enabler

Keep sending him that small thing and watch his soul deminish bit by bit...

Since he knows he doesn't have to work to earn what to eat..

Again ba adamu... Keep giving that lil fish Mr enabler
You ain't doing him no good ..

He gets what's to eat tonight what happens tomorrow and the next? Guess you send him another small thing to manage

Ireally pity miracrood2
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by guobe: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:
Guobe

You are just an enabler

Keep sending him that small thing and watch his soul deminish bit by bit...

Since he knows he doesn't have to work to earn what to eat..

Again ba adamu... Keep giving that lil fish Mr enabler
You ain't doing him no good ..

He gets what's to eat tonight what happens tomorrow and the next? Guess you send him another small thing to manage

Ireally pity miracrood2
Begging is not a crime anywhere in the world.should he go and steal.Better to beg than steal.No one is forcing anybody,if you have give if you don't have decline. You can always encourage the person to get something doing as begging reduces one's self esteem.
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Candidlady: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:

Begging is not a crime anywhere in the world.should he go and steal.Better to beg than steal.No one is forcing anybody,if you have give if you don't have decline. You can always encourage the person to get something doing as begging reduces one's self esteem .

@bolded
Now tell me what self esteem is left of a grown man who sees begging as a means of survival .. since you said it is not a crime...

Iam not saying one shouldn't help when another is in need of it

But come'on haba should it become a hobby?
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by guobe: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:

@bolded
Now tell me what self esteem is left of a grown man who sees begging as a means of survival .. since you said it is not a crime...

Iam not saying one shouldn't help when another is in need of it

But come'on haba should it become a hobby?
That's is why he needs encouragement to get something doing that is worthwhile.The scammer aspect you accused him of you still haven't provided proof of who he scammed.

Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Candidlady: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Guobe

Go to that betting thread
Read from page 1475

Iam not hating on your boy tho... Igot nothing against him

Ijust want what's best for him... I'd let him be after tonight...

Iwish him all the best...
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 21, 2023
Thanks sir guobe.

I would have posted my acct balance. Na this money I go take manage my life until a miracle happens.
Re: Have You Cast Your Vote? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Superintendent

(1) (Reply)

Suggested Inauguration Anthems For Presidential Hopefuls. / Obi Leads Tinubu With Over 1,000 Votes In 17 Lagos Lgas / #nigeriadecides2023: Tinubu Maintains Lead In Borno, Wins More Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.