Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit (638 Views)

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters / What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by kk2027: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thats the way to go now especially in Lagos
So they allow you to vote in peace

Structure of criminality indeed

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Confusion in their midst. Ina ruwa na

3 Likes

Re: Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by duro4chang(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
To the best of my knowledge no harassment in Lagos polling units. I have voted. Nobody was molested. There are security agents at the polling units

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by SlurUsername1: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
I thought Lagos is no man's land, so una nor get mind before?😂😂
Well we know it's all fake news Sha😁

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by MuchAdo: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Piggiiddioootts amaka cheesy

Una go learn by fire by force cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by Goodlady(f): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
To the best of my knowledge no harassment in Lagos polling units. I have voted. Nobody was molested. There are security agents at the polling units
That's why I don't blv most news of violence that I m seeing online. By evening, we ll know who's lying. All I know is PDP is a very devilish party that is very cunny and can manipulate anything. Though, APC too come get unfortunate performance so the two are so similar

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

That's why I don't blv most news of violence that I m seeing online. By evening, we ll know who's lying. All I know is PDP is a very devilish party that is very cunny and can manipulate anything. Though, APC too come get unfortunate performance so the two are so similar
where's I voted there are three polling units on the same street. God is my witness everything went on well in Agege Lagos. I passed through other streets things were going on well.
Re: Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by StormpyBee: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
I clearly told everyone that I am for Obi.

Nothing dey happen.
Re: Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit by haffaze777(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Are there no more army in every street of Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Claiming To Be Jesus Calls Police As Community Vows To Crucify Him Duri / Peter Obi Irate Supporters Report Nigeria Actress Toyin To Checkers Custards / Peter Obi reacts to todays fire outbreak at Akere In Olodi-Apapa, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.