Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,046 members, 7,949,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election (771 Views)

U See Why Tribalism Is Not Good,see What Some Yorubas Are Doing In The UK. / The Age-long Plan To Take Lagos Away From The Yorubas Is Still Ongoing / Fulani People Kidnapping Yorubas Is Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by 00FFT00(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Reports coming out of Lagos and Rivers states support my above proclamation.
Why would Tinubu not want to contest a free and fair election?. And he wants to become president.

God forbid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by tuborme: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Honestly..: he is loosing everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by Godwin4444: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
00FFT00:
Why would Tinubu not want to contest a free and fair election?. And he wants to become president.

God forbid!
y not wait till obi lose before wailing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by Godwin4444: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
tuborme:
Honestly..: he is loosing everywhere
if he is losing op won’t b wailing

99% of south east polling units, inec officials never reach dere

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by lhordspy: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol. Mr 00FF0T0 , I thought you guys were calling wike a weak man. That he has only one vote.

If you know what is going on in Bayelsa, you wouldn't even be shouting wike. The boys at the Creek there are doing worse than that what Wike is doing to you guys right now in Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by forgiveness: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. Mr 00FF0T0 , I thought you guys were calling wike a weak man. That he has only one vote.

If you know what is going on in Bayelsa, you wouldn't even be shouting wike. The boys at the Creek there are doing worse than that what Wike is doing to you guys right now in Rivers.

What are they doing?
Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by teeytimi: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Election I a game of cheese
Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by Parachoko: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by Ttalk: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
00FFT00:

God forbid!

Hate has scattered your brain. This is the main reason why president position will continue to elude you. When everyone is performing their civic right and praying that their candidate should win, you are here fixated on Tinubu and Yoruba. You will never do well if your ambition in life is to hate Yoruba.

Omo ale jatijati

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by johnmartus(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Imagine blaming Yoruba for their unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by muykem: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by KalakutaRepub: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
00FFT00:

God forbid!
Check most Urchins are online. Tinubu is losing massively.

The mods deleted my post about calling out the Urchins for not having PVCS πŸ˜…πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by KalakutaRepub: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Una report my post because I accuse una say una nor get PVC. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election by 00FFT00(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Hate has scattered your brain. This is the main reason why president position will continue to elude you. When everyone is performing their civic right and praying that their candidate should win, you are here fixated on Tinubu and Yoruba. You will never do well if your ambition in life is to hate Yoruba.

Omo ale jatijati

At my age, my exploits have trumped the cumulative achievements of your ancestry and growing. But, I know the truth hurts. Make una repent, lest we give una Buhari's 5% treatment from May 29th.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!see Video Evidences Of MC Oluomo And His Thugs Disrupting 2023 Election / Obi Leading / Women Protest In Rivers State For Manipulating Peter Obi Votes For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.