Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (458272 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:35am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Okpella
Ward 08, Unit 008, Etsako East LGA

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (Danco)

APC 330
PDP 4
LP 0
Voi 1

SENATE (OSHIOMOLE)

APC 315
PDP 19
LP 3
AA 1
Void 2

PRESIDENT

APC 200
PDP 23
LP 99
Void 16
You still get hope for Tinubu (πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by CutieKing: 3:36am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121249038:

Tinubu won in which states grin grin

Obi win south east and south south
Atiku win north east and north west (marginally).
Tinubu win south west and north central (marginally).
It now comes down to spread and votes acquired.
Only tinubu and atiku has a pathway to 24 states spread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onuman: 3:36am On Feb 26, 2023
CutieKing:

Yes Obi is doing well in the north central but his major challenge is how to get 25% in 24 states..
I will keep emphasizing this..it's going to be a long shot if we want to be honest with ourselves.
Both tinubu and atiku will have the required spread buy I doubt if Obi can.

From what states will Tinubu get the required 25%? So far, he is not getting it in the SE and SS, and he is not getting it in any northern state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 3:37am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121249081:

You still get hope for Tinubu (πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tinubu will use nw to cancel se,sw will cancel ss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ekolobaba: 3:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Flier:
They are just naive! Claiming rigging can not win the election
It’s safe to say INEC Has failed,BVAS Supposed to be able to upload the result itself not manually by human

These yeye Obidense are posting inec bvas login and password on Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Onyiridike(f): 3:39am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Obi won NC. NW is going for Atiku. Stop hoping.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by OVB123: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:
this is our most populated LGA in Edo state followed by Egor and ikopa okha, all LP stronghold, they were supposed to give LP not less than 20,000 votes..

I think there's a mistake somewhere, you can't tell me less than 5,000 voted for Obi in oredo the heart of benin
It is ward result and not the whole oredo lga.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by kripen(m): 3:40am On Feb 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He is old and has dementia.Talking incoherently,raising hand during National anthem.Shady Background.Osibanjo would have been better

This on OFF me, I dey laugh and my wife wake up dey ask me wetting dey happen.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Flier: 3:41am On Feb 26, 2023
ekolobaba:

These yeye Obidense are posting inec bvas login and password on Twitter.
They are group of kids.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 3:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're smart.
Those fools wanted an Osinbajo that would be easy for Atiku to beat.
The moment they saw that it was Jagaban, they started crying.

This loss has made many of them mentally unstable.
By next week, they would start fighting for Biafra again.
God destroyed their agenda. Osinbajo could not have weathered the storm.
There's no more going back to biafra ever again, that dream is dead. They scored an own goal the moment they asked Buhari not to release Kanu because of the election and recently going all out against Ekpa. If they could throw these two men under the bus in exchange for the presidency, they no longer have the moral rights to disturb our peace again. Biafra is a tool for blackmail but we have finally defeated the purpose in 2023.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 3:45am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121249001:

You guys are just fooling yourselves with fake results, the earlier you know Tinubu is a gunner the better for you, in his stronghold he is sharing Ekiti and Osun with Atiku, Lagos and Oyo with Obi, while Obi maintain bloc votes in SE and SS while Atiku/Kwankwaso, Tinubu are struggling in NW, Atiku maintain lead in NE while Obi is leading in Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa and doing credibly well in Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Kaduna and FCT
Obi is an angel sent from above to pave the way for Tinubu's Presidency.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ekolobaba: 3:45am On Feb 26, 2023
onuman:

Most important thing is that Tinubu is no where near victory line. The north is not voting Tinubu generally. And Tinubu shares most of the SW votes with Labour Party and PDP.
So far, Labour party has nearly all the votes of the SE and SS in its kitty, and has too many wins in the Middle Belt.
Do the Math and see that Tinubu has lost already.

You still dey sleep?

Tinubu has won Sokoto, Kwara, Yobe, Borno, Katsina, Zamfara, Niger and Kogi. The rest are still being contested.

In the middle belt, the only places Obi might get 25% of the votes are Plateau and Benue.

In the SW, the only place being contested with APC is Lagos and LP won’t win more than 30% of the votes. Ekiti, Ogun and Ondo are landslide cruise to victory for APC. PDP is trying in Osun and Oyo.

Rivers is still up in the air because Wike has taken over.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ekolobaba: 3:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Flier:
They are group of kids.

Na wetin the mumus post for Twitter be dis

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by CutieKing: 3:51am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

I really don't fancy obi chances in this election...
It's still between Atiku and Tinubu.
Nigeria doesn't start and end in south east and south south.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Wickedfacts: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

Obi is an angel sent from above to pave the way for Tinubu's Presidency.

grin
This is the most painful thing you can say to an Obidient.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Onyiridike:

Tinubu is winning nc.obi won't win nc.even if tinubu loses nw,his votes will be more than obi own in se

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Onyiridike:

Obi won NC? show us the results. I give Obi Pleatue, 50:50 in Nassarawa, 50:50 in Benue. Kwara, Kogi, Niger to Tinubu, Taraba to Atiku,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onuman: 3:54am On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

God destroyed their agenda. Osinbajo could not have weathered the storm.
There's no more going back to biafra ever again, that dream is dead. They scored an own goal the moment they asked Buhari not to release Kanu because of the election and recently going all out against Ekpa. If they could throw these two men under the bus in exchange for the presidency, they no longer have the moral rights to disturb our peace again. Biafra is a tool for blackmail but we have finally defeated the purpose in 2023.

And Oduduwa Republic agitators, what happens to them? Once Tinubu loses, he can't continue to sponsor Yoruba Nation agitators because Yoruba has placed a vote of no confidence on him through the presidential election.
Sunday Igboho has maintained that Tinubu is his mentor.
Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House.
Tinubu earlier said that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by CutieKing: 3:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Once again,tinubu opponent in this election is Atiku..Obi does not factor here.
End of discussion.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Wickedfacts: 3:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Broda, I just wan ask o. Is it possible for LP to score zero in a polling unit in kogi or anywhere for that matter?

LP has the highest number of zeroes out of the top 4 parties.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Wickedfacts: 3:59am On Feb 26, 2023
onuman:

And Oduduwa Republic agitators, what happens to them? Once Tinubu loses, he can't continue to sponsor Yoruba Nation agitators because Yoruba has placed a vote of no confidence on him through the presidential election.
Sunday Igboho has maintained that Tinubu is his mentor.
Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House.
Tinubu earlier said that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

This one is senseless rant.
Carry your IpObi candidate and your 5% votes and get out of here. Mtscheww

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Onyiridike(f): 3:59am On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

Obi won NC? show us the results. I give Obi Pleatue, 50:50 in Nassarawa, 50:50. Kwara, Kogi, Niger to Tinubu, Taraba to Atiku,

When the result comes out officially, don't go about burning people's shops shouting that the election was rigged.

I don't why you see reality and still deceive yourself that it is not real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kasiyya(m): 4:00am On Feb 26, 2023
CutieKing:
End of discussion.
u worry too much.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by CutieKing: 4:00am On Feb 26, 2023
onuman:

From what states will Tinubu get the required 25%? So far, he is not getting it in the SE and SS, and he is not getting it in any northern state.
Please study this carefully and with open mind.

Obi can't get 25% in 24 states irrespective of how many votes he got.
South east....5 states.
South south....6 states.
South west....6 states.
North central....6 states..
North East...6 states.
North West...7 states.

Obi will get 25% in 5 se 6 ss,2 sw,3 nc,1 nw,1ne.
Total 18 states realistically.

Pdp...3 sw,5 nc,6 ss,6 ne,7 nw.
Total 27 states.

Apc....6 sw,4 ss,5 nc,5 ne,7 nw.
Total 27 states..

This is the fair 25% spread projection

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 4:00am On Feb 26, 2023
ekolobaba:

Na wetin the mumus post for Twitter be dis
Wike is really wicked, he snapped Rivers away from their jaw at the last minute. How Tinubu and Wike struck that deal is beyond me. Obidients are now having sleepless nights in Rivers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Chiuzk: 4:02am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121248150:
Obi is leading
Nnam, is this news directly from tv? Happy Sunday.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 4:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Onyiridike:

When the result comes out officially, don't go about burning people's shops shouting that the election was rigged.

I don't why you see reality and still deceive yourself that it is not real.
You haven't received your own memo yet?.. Check up on Pat Utomi, David Hundeyin, Aisha Yesufu, dem don dey collect and trying to incite violence with their tweets but I trust our gallant soldiers to reset some brains.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Onyiridike(f): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2023
CutieKing:

South east....5 states.
South south....6 states.
South west....6 states.
North East...6 states.
North West...7 states.

I enjoy it when people dream. You will wake up and face reality.

Total 27 states.

Total 27 states..

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Onyiridike(f): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2023
CutieKing:

South east....5 states.
South south....6 states.
South west....6 states.
North East...6 states.
North West...7 states.

Total 27 states.

Total 27 states..

I enjoy it when people dream. You will wake up and face reality.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onuman: 4:08am On Feb 26, 2023
CutieKing:
End of discussion.

A candidate of the ruling party is supposed to be bagging votes, including early votes. But Tinubu is not. Pre-election forecasts, Tinubu was never tipped to win.
Nationwide evidence so far shows that Tinubu who suffers dementia is being rejected, beginning with results from his SW region where he has been sharing votes with other political parties.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Caseless: 4:09am On Feb 26, 2023
CutieKing:
I really don't fancy obi chances in this election...
It's still between Atiku and Tinubu.
Nigeria doesn't start and end in south east and south south.
As someone who has been following buhari since 2003, I can understand how Obi's supporters feel. We felt the same way; we always thought Nigeria starts and end in our ward where he's always won, only for reality to hit us in the face after results are announced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 4:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

grin
This is the most painful thing you can say to an Obidient.
Obi is the pen Tinubu is using to write history.
Daniel Bwala said they got an Intel that APC was sponsoring crowds to turn out for Obi's rally so that he would not step down for Atiku. Immediately, I remembered that quote from Soludo.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.