Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi (965 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. / Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by sukkot: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
But there is an entity that would be held responsible for making him a repugnant candidate to the masses but first let’s analyse all 3 candidates.
The top 3 candidates have a set of positives and negatives which if tossed in the air and mixed up makes all 3 candidates equally formidable. None is better and none is worse. Tinubu is a man who knows how to run a mega modern city successfully and is excellent in creating ideas and generating money, however they say he has too many agberos and is too old and corrupt. These are his positives and negatives. Atiku is an alpha male meaning he can get anything done if he puts his mind to it and if he decides not to be corrupt and really face the business of repairing Nigeria he can get it done. He is an alpha. However he is too corrupt. Peter obi is a likeable approachable fellow who has minimal corruption traits however I don’t think he has the cerebral capacity to manage Nigeria. And so these are the positives and negatives of all three which pretty much all evens out to make the three of them on the same level. And I can guarantee you that on a neutral playing field , with the wAy Nigerians are so tired of corruption and stagnation , over 90 percent of Nigerians would vote for obi. The remaining 10 percent would be tribslists or religious zealots. Without a question of doubt under any sane environment peter obi would have 90 percent of Nigeria’s votes. BUT THEN IN COMES THE CONTAMINANT THST MADE THE PRODUCT CALLED PETER OBI VERY REPUGNANT AND NAUSEATING TO THE MASSES. That contaminant is called THE OBIDIENTS.

And so in conclusion if peter obi loses tonight you obidients should take full blame for contaminating an OK product and making it repulsive to the masses by your actions. I assign full blame on the demarketing of obis full potentials to you obidients. Because of the action of you obidients many obi supporters are now Tinubu or Atiku supporters. So you lot need to take classes in marketing 101 , how to market your product because the way you went about it ? If I am a Lecturer you would score zero percent. But hopefully these are lessons to you for 2027

1 Like

Re: This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Waling has starte already. I said it.
Re: This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
sukkot,

As usual, this is the same bigoted and lame excuse paraded in the media that ObIdients are this and that bla bla bla!

Most OBIdients supported Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, and GEJ. Why are they only being called names when they decided to support Peter Obi? Have there not been Igbos running for president in every election since 1999?

I have never witnessed any group of people so vicious in propaganda than APC supporters, why are OdIdients the favorite pick of hypocrites like you?

You're not worried about APC thugs with all the murders, violence, intimidation, thuggery they've been unleashing on innocent citizens, you're more worried about Peter Obi's supporters who are only verbally critical of corrupt politicians and their enablers who are among the citizens. Such level of hypocrisy

You talk about Peter Obi not being able to rule Nigeria, the same individual who has run multi million dollar businesses, banks, and the most industrial state in the South East region? What qualifications did former presidents of Nigeria have that Peter Obi doesn't have?

I think ObIdients should ignore people like you who have every excuse in the world to defend your continued wish to be ruled by your oppressors, your fear of being ruled by someone from one of the most resilient and industrious ethnic groups in Nigeria, a fear borne out of nothing but envy, bias and self sabotage

1 Like

Re: This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
After abusing every tribe in Nigeria and even calling the country a Zoo, it gets to election period and they start a romance!

They feel Nigerians are fools!

Suddenly, all the crime in South East was not attributed to Fulani’s again 🤣

I will say it point blank! Irrespective of competence! Obi lost because of the hate his tribe propagated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Greyworld: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
After abusing every tribe in Nigeria and even calling the country a Zoo, it gets to election period and they start a romance!

They feel Nigerians are fools!

Suddenly, all the crime in South East was not attributed to Fulani’s again 🤣

I will say it point blank! Irrespective of competence! Obi lost because of the hate his tribe propagated.

Tout
Re: This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Greyworld:

Tout

The truth might be bitter! Irrespective of your insult, it won’t change reality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Election Would Have Been A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by karnap(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
If its fair enough

(1) (Reply)

Update On 2023 Presidential Election Results – Peter Obi Takes Lead In Kaduna An / Obasanjo Should Be Invited For Questioning By The DSS And DMI / Obituary Fools Come In Here, APC Supporters Come And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.