Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,226 members, 7,967,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP (48061 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by press9jatv: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Boss Mustapha ti lule piii. Atiku Abubakar wins today’s presidential election. Congratulations to the the incoming President Atiku Abubakar
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Nefort: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:
Igbos are tribalistic in nature, this election has exposed them. Obi is getting massive votes in d middle belts and west, Atiku getting votes from d west and Tinubu getting from the north. It's only the easterners that refuse to vote any other candidate except OBI. I only pity the so called 'liberal Yoruba' that abandoned their leader for that dumb lying machine.

There are 2 reasons why Igbos are voting for Peter Obi massively:

1. Peter Obi is a competent candidate. If you replace Peter Obi with someone like Orji Uzor Kalu the support will become less.

2. There has never been a president from the south east so it makes sense for Igbos to be determined to make it happen.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by DispatcherLagos: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:
Igbos are tribalistic in nature, this election has exposed them. Obi is getting massive votes in d middle belts and west, Atiku getting votes from d west and Tinubu getting from the north. It's only the easterners that refuse to vote any other candidate except OBI. I only pity the so called 'liberal Yoruba' that abandoned their leader for that dumb lying machine.
grin grin grin grin
Cry cry baby.... grin
Btw, you want igbo votes and you present something like Tinubu instead of osibanjo....ewu, we don't vote half deads
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Felabarmudia: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:
Tinubu and his supporters how market

We warn una many times

I even tell them say make them quote me make we bet since last week say tinubu nor go win abuja and Lagos and even if he manage win Lagos the difference nor go reach 50k

Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 already...

I have a feeling he will get Benue

So remaining nine

Yobe State @ 7.50pm Potiskum LGA APC - 25,845 PDP - 6,787 LP - 0
Yunusari LGA
APC - 15,177 PDP - 3,839 LP - 0
Nguru LGA
APC - 15,962 PDP - 4,033 LP - 0
Yusufari LGA
APC - 14,197 PDP - 3,591 LP - 0
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by OmoFiditi: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:

Na yourself you deny deceive. Mr urchinson, Obi won my PU in Kwara today. We will vote him 10 times over that your thief. Your lamentations and propaganda no carry. Arindin ni o! Eru Thiefnubuu!
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Proudlyomonna: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi is not faring badly up North sha.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by XLence: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:

Think son. Were there no Ibo on any ballot in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015 or 2019? How did they vote? This election was a national revolution, though with ethnic colouration. But as long as we still wished to be one country, it was meant to be this way. Technically, Ibos have proven to vote for competence, and their son ticked the box. Remove sentiment from your eyes, so it doesn't blind you.

FYI! I'm from.Edo
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Reader530(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Felabarmudia:

Yunusari LGA
Nguru LGA
Yusufari LGA
This is capital lies. Even my polling unit in Nguru, Peter got 78 votes
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Chasito(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari hold Tinubu for blockus, he will loose this election.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by OBS1988: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
CHIDINMALOVE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcLFEr7ZB5g

Tinubu Don suffer sha..... Na woto woto he dey collect from all the regions... Heard he even lost in bourdilon....

Don't worry
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by hopexter(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
barbstee:
That's Atiku's state though

Atiku is from Adamawa and not Taraba.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by danhans(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
I said it severally it is between OBI and ATIKU
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by lolu2019: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Na yourself you dey. Mr urchins. Obi won my PU in Kwara today. We will vote him 10 times over that your thief. Your lamentations and propaganda no carry. Arindin ni o! Eru Thiefnubuu!
afonja ni o.u have always been a betrayal.kwara people get betrayal history.we are not bothered.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by famology(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Peter Obi dominated the SE, SS and is doing well in SW after Tinubu.

In NC, Peter obi is also doing pretty well.

Atiku, kwankwaso and Tinubu are tearing NW and NE apart as it stands.

That means, Atiku lost his base to Obi.
Tinubu lost his base to Kwankwaso and Atiku joined Together.

It's going as projected, if no party takes block vote in the core north, Peter Obi will emerge winner.

The worst he will get will be a run off with Atiku, and he will Defeat Atiku even.

Peter obi is coming!

Hmmmm.....u need to just relax. The game is just unfolding bro. I laff oooooo

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Achobaisiochu: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
hopexter:

Yola north is in Adamawa not taraba
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by famology(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's a good result for Tinubu. It shows he's getting his 25perc in Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by OmoFiditi: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
lolu2019:
afonja ni o.u have always been a betrayal.kwara people get betrayal history.we are not bothered.

Betrayal as how? Shey Thiefnubuu give us anything to keep for am ni? He carry APC come spoil country finish, come dey shout emilokan. Rubbish.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by poseidon12: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
That's Atiku state

Atiku is from Adamawa.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by highchief1: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by okoroemeka(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Felabarmudia:

Yunusari LGA
Nguru LGA
Yusufari LGA
we're is nnpp?not on the ballot abi
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by lolu2019: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Betrayal as how? Shey Thiefnubuu give us anything to keep for am ni? He carry APC come spoil country finish, come dey shout emilokan. Rubbish.
e carry APC come keep for who.wetin u dey talk.i never voted for APC in 2015,cos I don't really like buhari.i voted for Jonathan.now,is the time for my fellow Yoruba man.i can never be against him.same set of people that is calling u Afonja,they are the ones u voted for.I'm highly disappointed in u.no wonder u have Emir in Kwara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by OmoFiditi: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
lolu2019:
e carry APC come keep for who.wetin u dey talk.i never voted for APC in 2015,cos I don't really like buhari.i voted for Jonathan.now,is the time for my fellow Yoruba man.i can never be against him.same set of people that is calling u Afonja,they are the ones u voted for.I'm highly disappointed in u.no wonder u have Emir in Kwara.

Nonsense le nso lenu. Na tribalism kill us for this country. Since Thiefnubuu dey carry billions how many him give you. All these Agberoes wey full Lagos, why him no give dem better job or send dem go school? E ko ofo lo jare!
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by barbstee(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
hopexter:

Boss Mustapha is from Adamawa to the best of my knowledge the result is for Yola North just Taraba Liaison office

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by barbstee(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
wale0810:
Is not atiku state

Boss Mustapha is from Adamawa to the best of my knowledge the result is for Yola North just Taraba Liaison office
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by barbstee(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
He’s from Adamawa but both are in north east

Boss Mustapha is from Adamawa too to the best of my knowledge the result is for Yola North just Taraba Liaison office
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by lolu2019: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Nonsense le nso lenu. Na tribalism kill us for this country. Since Thiefnubuu dey carry billions how many him give you. All these Agberoes wey full Lagos, why him no give dem better job or send dem go school? E ko ofo lo jare!
Tinubu is not ur father.dont blame ur misfortune on Tinubu.he is not yet our president.and he was not the governor of Kwara state.u reap what u sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Flows001(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

We warn una many times

I even tell them say make them quote me make we bet since last week say tinubu nor go win abuja and Lagos and even if he manage win Lagos the difference nor go reach 50k

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 already...

So remaining nine

Add Nasarawa state to the list bro..
Nasarawa too is OBIDIENT!
We dey give dem woto woto here.
My Polling Unit:
BCG UNIT 1, Keffi, Nasarawa State.

PDP - 62
APC - 59
LP - 190
NNPP - 3

In the neighbouring Polling Unit:
BCG UNIT 2, Keffi, Nasarawa State.

PDP - 55
APC - 35
LP - 99
NNPP - 1

Similar results almost everywhere around here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by demanuel(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:
Don't say this please.
This election isn't about ethnicity nor religion, but skill, competence and capabilities.

This Nigeria need to change, and if an Igbo man has to change it, why not?

Are you not tired already with the current situation of things?
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by winterfell007(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:
The Northwest and the Northeast didn’t give a single vote to Obi. What do you say about that?
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by demanuel(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

We warn una many times

So remaining nine
Let's be real with what's going on right now.
The abnormalities and irregularities going on right now will make Apc win lagos.

There's enough intimidation, ballot box snatching and ballot papers destruction in lagos, to ensure that Apc wins with a landslide.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by DonTattaglia: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

We warn una many times

Are you guys seeing what I'm seeingo

So remaining nine

U are a good analyst..Better oil dey ur head
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by DonTattaglia: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Praktikals:
grin

U are a big liar..This result is false

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. / Fire Service Workers To Start Carrying AK-47, Other Firearms / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.