Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again (9519 Views)

Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Buhari Warns Ministers, Others Not To Disrespect The National Assembly / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by DoTheNeedful: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2023
press9jatv:
Tinubu ti lule piii Lekan siii. You better go and check Inec portal to know how many results that have been uploaded on the server. Over 4K polling units have been uploaded already. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll in landslide victories joor

Why not share results from the inec portal instead of posting pictures that are no longer relevant? I am disappointed with many of us nairalanders. I expected people to be sharing results from inec portal now.

2 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by ImperialYoruba: 1:01am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
I can boldly say Tinubu is clearing the entire North as it stands with heavy figures. Kwakwanso is the only competitor we have got. And he is only restricted to Kano and Jigawa. Next time you hear 'Fear-North structure' , you will never take it for granted.

Even your saviour on Twitter David Hundeyin is starting to scream the predicted 'rigging' we promise you will wail about. Very early to cry I must say. Reality is already dawning on him. Very early !

INEC are already uploading the results.
Make sure you stay safe and alive. I promise I will beat you mercilessly, I promise you are never our mate in politics, I promise you my structure will always come through for me.

I am ready to fulfil those promises now.
Salam/Shalom. Nobody is Jagaban's mate.

Jagaban kokin se egbe baba enibody !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by obi4eze(m): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Is it by rigging elections overnight?
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by obi4eze(m): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Even if Tinubu is declared President, he won't rule Nigeria. He is rejected already. Just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by press9jatv: 1:19am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Why not share results from the inec porter instead of posting pictures that are no longer relevant? I am disappointed with many of us nairalanders. I expected people to be sharing results from inec protal now.

check google on that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Peter Obi and drug baron Tinubu ti lule joor
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Wickedfacts: 1:26am On Feb 26, 2023
obi4eze:
Even if Tinubu is declared President, he won't rule Nigeria. He is rejected already. Just watch and see.

If Tinubu is declared President, na Biafra he go rule na. Senseless 0bidiot.
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by YungMillionaire: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:
cheesy
This Apc urchins are so funny

Na lp I pity pAss ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition

Walahi

Bro, even Dino don give up on Atiku...stop embarassing yourself bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by NothingDoMe: 1:42am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
I can boldly say Tinubu is clearing the entire North as it stands with heavy figures. Kwakwanso is the only competitor we have got. And he is only restricted to Kano and Jigawa. Next time you hear 'Fear-North structure' , you will never take it for granted.

Even your saviour on Twitter David Hundeyin is starting to scream the predicted 'rigging' we promise you will wail about. Very early to cry I must say. Reality is already dawning on him. Very early !

Make sure you stay safe and alive. I promise I will beat you mercilessly, I promise you are never our mate in politics, I promise you my structure will always come through for me.

Oya share the uploaded results make we see na. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Thermodynamics(m): 2:14am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Na God go purnish you. Mumu when like suffer. After voting a sick corrupt too old to rule APC candidate you will now come and be wailing like a dumb cow that things are difficult in Nigeria. If Tinubu wins, I pray you don't survive the effect of his bad government, ANIMAL. Thue!!!

1 Like

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by amuwo1980: 2:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu is suppose to do well in the states he done well but why is he vehemently bent on rigging the elections in lagos
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Wickedfacts: 2:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Na God go purnish you. Mumu when like suffer. After voting a sick corrupt too old to rule APC candidate you will now come and be wailing like a dumb cow that things are difficult in Nigeria. If Tinubu wins, I pray you don't survive the effect of his bad government, ANIMAL. Thue!!!

This one don realise say Obi don lose, he wan craze enter Street

4 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by zanebaddo(m): 2:47am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

which state are you from the North? If you are not from katsina or perhaps kano don't bother replying
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Praxis758: 3:02am On Feb 26, 2023
MaliCampus:
Urchins still hoping on northern block vote.lols,while Obi is almost hitting the million vote mark in Lagos and Tinubu scoring zero in South East.
2011 Jonathan won,without winning any northern state.Go and verify

How true is it that GEJ didnโ€™t win any major northern vote in 2011?

Especially the core north
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by abduleez1(m): 3:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Praxis758:

How true is it that GEJ didnโ€™t win any major northern vote in 2011?

Especially the core north

I dey co ask.... Me sef wan check something. But GEJ really struggled in that north them sha. I can't remember his performance in the core north but he fared better in North Central.

1 Like

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by tammie24: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Shhhh....Do not loud it too much my Brother.

Hahahaha.....LP mob needs to stay calm so that they will not have heart attack when results start coming from the real voting bloc in Nigeria

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
yes o
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by flokii: 4:58am On Feb 26, 2023
If Tinubu wins and appoints only Northerners in his cabinet.. I won't complain.

There is a reason the EndSars rubbish didn't fly in the North. They protect their leaders unlike the fo0lish Yorubas in SW burning down State assets over lies.
Thr same youths that were chanting EndSars voted Obi with allegations of Sarz killing in Akwuzu. How they have succeeded in killing the Akwuzu matter is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Wickedfacts: 5:00am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
If Tinubu wins and appoints only Northerners in his cabinet.. I won't complain.

There is a reason the EndSars rubbish didn't fly in the North. They protect their leaders unlike the fo0lish Yorubas in SW burning down State assets over lies.
Thr same yoyths that were chanting EndSars voted Obi with allegations of Sarz killing in Akwuzu. How they have succeeded in killing the Akwuzu matter is beyond me.

They carried the news that they are still killing people in Awkuzu SARS, , Owobokiri and other Obidogs kept quiet. They didn't say a word.

The liberal nature of yorubas will be our undoing. I have been saying this since 2014.
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by TrueNigerian300: 5:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Goodlady:
Even if they manipulate for Atiku, they ll say it's Tinubu. This Hundeyin should keep quiet or bring evidence.
Too many allegations pinned on Tinubu made me realize he's just being vilified unjustly!

Actually I donโ€™t believe anyone of them can fix the country, but the hatred they have shown towards him is too much and it is reason I have sympathy for him. Haha, he has never governed any eastern states so why so much hatred that has done no harm to them.

1 Like

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by flokii: 5:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

They carried the news that they are still killing people in Awkuzu SARS, , Owobokiri and other Obidogs kept quiet. They didn't say a word.

The liberal nature of yorubas will be our undoing. I have been saying this since 2014.

We won't allow it to kill Yorubas.. we will go back to the grassroots to re-orientate our people.

Trust me, this election will right so many wrongs in SW politics. No more 'come and eat' for outsiders when Yorubas are hungry.

I salute North jare.. I pray God gives them solution to the insecurity raging their lands so we can all move together collectively development wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:25am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Pat utomi already calling for violence to burn down the country.

File ofe te ni.

1 Like

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Mfetenang: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Did IPOB people really believe their 5% votes is enough to produce a president in Nigeria?
The people have no functional brain at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by 9jii(m): 5:59am On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:
What I find suprising is that you are actually relying on the North to win when Tinubu is being beaten blue black in his back yard undecided undecided
I'm from sokoto I'm telling Tinubu already won this election.
Hope this ll give you soft landing in facing the reality later in the day

2 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Paretomaster1(m): 6:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Nyamiri will know that their is dividend of hatred, and insult on the North over the years.

You keep killing them in the East for no reason, curse and insult them at any slight provocation, Obi thought the North forgot hit tribalistic rule in Anambra??

Now because u need Votes u started showing the Northerners fake love grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Henrymas(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2023
The north has always been the albatross to our moving forward and making progress as a nation.
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by ademasta(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:
The weyrey say endsars go look like rehearsal, if they announce result any oloriburuku wey wan do nonsense go know why soldiers really dey outside.
They don't know... They thought soldiers are there to coordinate elections. Nah! Soldiers are there for the aftermath of the election.

Make demnTry do nonsense make we see...

2 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by ArewaNorth: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Kwankwaso can't get 12% in Jigawa!
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Thermodynamics(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

This one don realise say Obi don lose, he wan craze enter Street

Keep dreaming, Obi is leading if you don't know.
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Wickedfacts: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Keep dreaming, Obi is leading if you don't know.

Leading in Federal Republic of Agulu
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Thermodynamics(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Leading in Federal Republic of Agulu
Leading across the country, almost every pooling unit so far in Nigeria, una plan to rig this election won't work, corrupt people, later you go de pray give God, how God want take answer your prayer when you de support corrupt?
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Wickedfacts: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Leading across the country, almost every pooling unit so far in Nigeria, una plan to rig this election won't work, corrupt people, later you go de pray give God, how God want take answer your prayer when you de support corrupt?

Out of more than 170k polling units, you won less than 1k out of 6k released but you're telling us you won every polling unit. It seems madness is in your blood. You are a thief and will be disgraced
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Thermodynamics(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Out of more than 170k polling units, you won less than 1k out of 6k released but you're telling us you won every polling unit. It seems madness is in your blood. You are a thief and will be disgraced
You and your drug dealer candidates are thieves, Tinubu will rule only you and your family. You will be disgraced in this election, when Peter Obi wins I'll come back to laugh at you.
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by alizma: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:
What I find suprising is that you are actually relying on the North to win when Tinubu is being beaten blue black in his back yard undecided undecided
Same way OBJ that mislead your candidate is being beaten blue black. Jagaban play smart, he knew he will be attached in his backyard then he take his opponent unaware by hiding his strength away from his backyard. I hope you understand that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Education: 6-3-3-4 Has Failed โ€“ Jonathan / Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West / Fire Guts IDP Settlement In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.