Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,379 members, 7,947,613 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Advice On How To Handle Youth Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice On How To Handle Youth Service (1061 Views)

What's The Best Approach To This Question "How Do You Handle Pressure"? / Do These 3 Things During Youth Service (NYSC) And Get A Job Faster / Idleness After Youth Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Handle Youth Service by tooto(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
dear nairaland crew pls i need your advice on how to go about my youth service.thanks
Re: Advice On How To Handle Youth Service by mezaya: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2007
Ma Guy abi Girl,

if u want to get the best out of your service year, , just nake up your mind to serve your fatherland, , no matter where your posted to. , may be an hamllet, billage or a mega city.

some persons end up working their posting to their waterloo when God has designed a place for them . in any case, design out your priorities adn what you want to achieve in your srvice year.

travel less PLEASE.

God will help you.

Mezaya de 1st
Re: Advice On How To Handle Youth Service by akumbu: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2007
U better go to wherever u have been posted to.
Most serious minded organisations will always ask u where u did your primary assignment, it is cery important.
my advice is for you to think of a community development services to carryout in the place they posted you and win best copper of the year.
If you dont have any Idea, send email to akumbu24@yahoo.co so iwll give u hints.
Re: Advice On How To Handle Youth Service by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2007
dsa:

just check the other topic on the job u can do during NYSC i sent some to you especially on how i made N400,000 in my service year.

Study your environment, know their needs and study your interest too,
please don't work your place of primary assignment just trust God and i will order your steps best of luck.
God bless.

You baffled me!!! shocked N400,000 During Youth Service That's interesting!!!the world would always give way for those that truly know where they're going!

But what sort of business did you venture into.
Re: Advice On How To Handle Youth Service by tooto(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2007
thanks guyz i will do just as u instructed.with God everything is possible.
Re: Advice On How To Handle Youth Service by leigh: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
searved in Edo state,ibillo to be precise,just free style ,hope for the best,things cost for city u know,just coole for villa, enjoy,u know baby,its just for 1 year
Re: Advice On How To Handle Youth Service by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2007
hi dsa
I got your mail, but yet to log on to my Yahoo Messenger, How's life with you?

(1) (Reply)

Nextzon, Whats Happening? / Can Corruption Be Eliminated In The Nigerian Civil Service? / Zenith Bank Test On 21-23 Nov 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.