Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Truth About God And Jesus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About God And Jesus (9377 Views)

Deeone Tells People Joking About God Of Chosen To Ask God For Forgiveness / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

The dumbest thing I've seen on the internet today

Well, is not my fault,...the insane always read and understand thing in an insane manner.....

So sorry, no be me do you...lols
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2023
bobestman:

Many wrong teachings in christiandom is turning many to athiests

We were all born atheists it's our parents, guardians and neighbours that change our thinking into believing this or that.
So when we grow up and discover that what we were taught has no substance most of us return to what we were before the indoctrination.
As for CHRISTIANITY that's the one and only religion commissioned by God's only begotten Son that's why true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) have the confidence to walk up to anyone and speak convincingly about our God. Romans 10:13-15

There's no other God out there that's why other religions can't speak convincingly because their gods are DEAD! Psalms 115:4-8

So if you can't present any group of people practicing pure worship ọmọ you've returned to the initial default mode: ATHEISM! wink
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by bobestman(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

We were all born atheists it's our parents, guardians and neighbours that change our thinking into believing this or that.
So when we grow up and discover that what we were taught has no substance most of us return to what we were before the indoctrination.
As for CHRISTIANITY that's the one and only religion commissioned by God's only begotten Son that's why true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) have the confidence to walk up to anyone and speak convincingly about our God. Romans 10:13-15

There's no other God out there that's why other religions can't speak convincingly because their gods are DEAD! Psalms 115:4-8

So if you can't present any group of people practicing pure worship ọmọ you've returned to the initial default mode: ATHEISM! wink
pls whenever you quote me don't bring that your jw nonsense into it. Tell that to spiritual babies. You guys are witnesses of yahweh the impostor god and also part of those who brainwash our ppl

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Guy as long as you can't present any group of worshipers practicing what your god teaches ọmọ you have returned to default mode: ATHEISM! wink

bobestman:
pls whenever you quote me don't bring that your jw nonsense into it. Tell that to spiritual babies. You guys are witnesses of yahweh the impostor god and also part of those who brainwash our ppl
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by bobestman(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Guy as long as you can't present any group of worshipers practicing what your god teaches ọmọ you have returned to default mode: ATHEISM! wink

Only fools are decieved by worship and works. You worship what you don't know, true salvation comes from the hebrews/jews -john 4:22. You claim to work to be seen of men but the true work is spiritual. You have your reward already. What a dead church! You must be called and sent but know one called you ppl. You ppl are hearing the voice of your gb instead of the voice of the GOD OF HEAVEN. Brainwashed and decieved clowns. You can only decieve your fellow christians with that lines

1 Like

Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MightySparrow: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Your explanation was going on well until you now claim that God created Jesus Christ HIS Son....
-
I and my Father are 1 and the Same......

Know this and know peace...

The Father and the Son are one and the same..
We do not worship creation, we worship the CREATOR.....

The resurrection power is the power of our Lord Jesus Christ.....

To separate the F ather and the Son is a bad attempt.

No one has seen the Father. No one knows what HE looks like. I am in MY Father and My Father is in ME.
I came out of my Father....

When you study the very words of Jesus, you discover that this separation is difficult.
Paul who had so much revelations still confess: ' that I may know Him'

Colossians 2:2
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
bobestman:
Only fools are decieved by worship and works. You worship what you don't know, true salvation comes from the hebrews/jews -john 4:22. You claim to work to be seen of men but the true work is spiritual. You have your reward already. What a dead church! You must be called and sent but know one called you ppl. You ppl are hearing the voice of your gb instead of the voice of the GOD OF HEAVEN. Brainwashed and decieved clowns. You can only decieve your fellow christians with that lines

OK ọmọ who did you quote in the highlighted o? cheesy

If you don't worship then what business do you have with people who worship nah? cheesy
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

Not my fault I don't understand the language of mad people. Since you're a mad man, you can explain. cheesy

That is what mad people say when normal people speak. grin
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by bobestman(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK ọmọ who did you quote in the highlighted o? cheesy

If you don't worship then what business do you have with people who worship nah? cheesy
stop worshiping dead gods. Stop decieving ppl with your jw lies, the lesser gods is what you worship. Non of you know the true GOD OF HEAVEN. The god who created religion is what you worship. The true GOD only gave his commands or ways to his ppl. If they do this properly they will know how to reach him via prayers and meditations. Once they know this he directs their every step. Your religions was created by lesser gods cos they want to lord over humans.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
You're not even consistent with your delusion! cheesy

Ṣebí you said your god will reveal itself?

Then how come you typed the highlighted? grin

bobestman:
stop worshiping dead gods. Stop decieving ppl with your jw lies, the lesser gods is what you worship. Non of you know the true GOD OF HEAVEN. The god who created religion is what you worship.The true GOD only gave his commands or ways to his ppl. If they do this properly they will know how to reach him via prayers and meditations. Once they know this he directs their every step. Your religions was created by lesser gods cos they want to lord over humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by bobestman(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You're not even consistent with your delusion! cheesy

Ṣebí you said your god will reveal itself?

Then how come you typed the highlighted? grin

go and hide in shame, you can't twist that. With your bible i have made it clear that your jw don't know the true GOD. Their dead works are done to be seen of men and they brag about their churches and doctrines of their gb. This is against what the messiah taught. My God is the GOD heaven. Creator of all things. Yours is yahweh aka jehowa the impostor. I told you to wait for the truth. It shall speak at the appointed time

1 Like

Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:43am On Feb 28, 2023
muykem:
Dear, Jesus knows and also love you. He has created a man in his own image sharing some traits with God. He can not intervene in affairs of man except he was invited and man ready to abide with his principle.
How about His Love ?
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by 43Ronin: 4:44am On Feb 28, 2023
MightySparrow:

No one has seen the Father. No one knows what HE looks like. I am in MY Father and My Father is in ME.

When you study the very words of Jesus, you discover that this separation is difficult.

You see, when you come to the light, you understand these Jesus teachings clearer. When he says I am in my father and my father in me it's not a literal saying. It's synonymous to his other saying if you eat my flesh and drink my blood I will live in you & you in me. He doesn't mean literal flesh and blood eating, it doesn't even mean holy communion or he will physically live in you...... haha too much to explain.
Mark 12:29 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
I will take the words of yeshua over any prophet or desciple. You need to understand that the whole trinity concept was a plot by the ROMAN Catholic church to legitimise its worship to Mary. Because if you say Jesus is God, then the catholics are right, Mary being the mother of Jesus is also the mother of God.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2023
If your god gave command but there's no one acting on such command then what evidence do you have that your god is real?

If you know what the Bible say oya quote where it says both God and worshipers must be invisible nah.

This is what the God of the Bible says:

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Isaiah 43:10-12

What is the evidence the Bible God gave His worshipers?
VISIBILITY of worshipers as later explained by His only begotten Son:

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake,,, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. Matthew 19:26-29

So it's VISIBILITY of worshipers that's evidence of the existence of God in the absence of worshipers there's no God! wink

bobestman:

go and hide in shame, you can't twist that. With your bible i have made it clear that your jw don't know the true GOD. Their dead works are done to be seen of men and they brag about their churches and doctrines of their gb. This is against what the messiah taught. My God is the GOD heaven. Creator of all things. Yours is yahweh aka jehowa the impostor. I told you to wait for the truth. It shall speak at the appointed time
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by AnyanwuSilas: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

People's belief in God shouldn't be your headache.I don't see why you should be ranting and raving in frustration.The change of government and having a better president should be your headache.Stop disgracing yourself online.Religion and Christianity are not the cause of your frustration.

Did I quote you, what's wrong with my comment? You sound stupid, must everyone follow your idea of God, Jesus or Christianity?

Fvck God, fvck Jesus and fvck Christianity
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Did I quote you, what's wrong with my comment? You sound stupid, must everyone follow your idea of God, Jesus or Christianity?
Fvck God, fvck Jesus and fvck Christianity

The clay and iron at the feet of the image are now at loggerheads!

“And just as you saw the feet and the toes to be partly of clay of a potter and partly of iron, the kingdom will be divided, but some of the hardness of iron will be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with soft clay. And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom will be partly strong and partly fragile. Just as you saw iron mixed with soft clay, they will be mixed with the people; but they will not stick together, one to the other, just as iron does not mix with clay! Daniel 2:41-43

The Iron means the rulers while the soft clay means the citizens who are voting to choose their leaders or expel those they don't want in power.
As humans it's normal to reject what makes no sense to us so if you don't understand what the people meant by the religion they practice surely you will see it as scam.
But note that prophecy which says DEMOCRACY will be the last system of government mankind will engage on planet earth. Though it's deceptive because those in power only keep deceiving their subjects making them feel they have a say in chosing who rules them but the truth is that it's only when there is disagreement among them that they now fall back on what the people will say.
If all those in high places agree among themselves Nigerians won't have any choice than to vote one out of those presented to them by their rulers.
If you don't understand this message you don't have to be angry i am a religionist and i know how a neutral person feels when he doesn't know why everything seems like a mess/scam! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by bobestman(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2023
@Max
You are just a loser trying hard to save face from shame. In your ignorant mind acting on God's command is by showing everyone you are doing it to recieve praise from men? LOL. If you think ppl can only keep God's command by gathering at a certain place then you are the dumbest fool on this forum. Go and read the messiah's teachings on worship. He taught about secret worship - John 4:21-22. In verse 21 he even said the day comes ppl we no longer worship in places of worship. Isaiah 43:10-12 is for the hebrews not for yahweh worshipers. Stop stealing! The messiah is not talking about visible worship in in matt 19: 26-29. He is telling his followers what they will gain by following his teachings or commands.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Dude, GOD connotes SUPREME BEING.
If GOD is invisible then the intelligent beings taking instructions from the SUPREME BEING should be visible as proof of the existence of the INVISIBLE BEING who is SUPREME! cheesy

Ọmọ show anybody what we're saying here, let's see who is ashamed between you and me! cheesy

bobestman:
@Max
You are just a loser trying hard to save face from shame. In your ignorant mind acting on God's command is by showing everyone you are doing it to recieve praise from men? LOL. If you think ppl can only keep God's command by gathering at a certain place then you are the dumbest fool on this forum. Go and read the messiah's teachings on worship. He taught about secret worship - John 4:21-22. In verse 21 he even said the day comes ppl we no longer worship in places of worship. Isaiah 43:10-12 is for the hebrews not for yahweh worshipers. Stop stealing! The messiah is not talking about visible worship in in matt 19: 26-29. He is telling his followers what they will gain by following his teachings or commands.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2023
If you wish, continue to deceive yourselves and worship your 3 pagan deities.
Did Jesus Christ you claim to follow his steps, worship your 3 deities you call Father,son & ghost?

John 20:17, John 9:4,Acts 3:13, the holy scriptures have PROVEN your delusion is extraordinary.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
tunero1010:
[sub][/sub] Jesus is the spirit of God that entered into a woman and was born into flesh as son(after passing through pregnancy stages) and lived among us. whatever that made the mother of Jesus to be pregnant is the father of the baby. Jesus is God in the office of the son.

John 3:16 & Galatians 4:4 is enough to guide you if you are willing to do away with your delusion.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
penearth:
Theae peop has substituted God's name In all chapters to Jehovah, haba!
God's name is sacred. He doesn't want any one to call him by his name. Is a secret only devil can share just as d devil revealing d value of d apple to eve. Plz be awear. If a parent father has his name, does his children call him by his name or father?

Is your surname "Father"?
Komot from here with your mumu.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
penearth:
Theae peop has substituted God's name In all chapters to Jehovah, haba!
God's name is sacred. He doesn't want any one to call him by his name. Is a secret only devil can share just as d devil revealing d value of d apple to eve. Plz be awear. If a parent father has his name, does his children call him by his name or father?

That means God's name which Jesus taught his disciples is "FATHER" {John 17:6, 26} nah wa for churchgoers o! embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Jesus is God, he existed before creation. In the beginning was the word, and the word was God and that word became flesh and dwelt amongst us. Jesus was not created, there is no where in the bible that indicates he was created, rather, he shared glory with God before the world was.

No.....
Your Bible says Jesus came through the Father, @Romans 8:35-36.
Oga, did you come through your Father?

Jesus Christ is the first born of every creature, @ Colossians 1:15, Genesis 49:3 the same manner Reuben is the first born of every child coming through Jacob.

Born is synonymous with Creation.
Even Born Again is a new creation.
It is very dishonest of Christendom to tamper with Colossians 1:15.
Mark 13:19, the beginning of creation which God created", Revelation 3:14 spot on.

SeriouslySense:

Jesus did the acts only God can do. Such as bringing Lazarus back to life, commanding the sea to stop, shining in the glory of God before Moses and and Elijah.
"Jesus did the acts only God can do"

Yes.
Jesus says he was GIVEN the power to do so,by his Father. John 17:7, Matthew 28:18
Oga, do you agree with Jesus, John 17:7 & Matt28:18?

SeriouslySense:
Jesus is that fire that spoke to Moses, he said he is the "I AM".

John 8:38 ,in heaven is one "I AM" in the presence of another "I AM"?

John 8:38,Jesus Christ debunks Trinitarian claim attached to John 8:58.

Acts 3:13 the holy scriptures rejected Trinitarian claim of Exodus 3:14.
Rather ,Exodus 3:14-15 confirms Acts 3:13.

SeriouslySense:

Jesus is God because he is a Saving Spirit, or Life giving Spirit, who sends or gives the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God. The first Adam sinned due to the flesh, but the second Adam is the Life giving Spirit.

1 Corinthians chapter, 15:40-45,Your Bible PROVEN that the second ADAM (Jesus Christ) rose from the dead.

Matthew 27:46 & Psalm 90:1-2,Has God ever died?
No.
You want to expunge 1 Corinthians 15:24-27 from your Bible?

SeriouslySense:

All who put their trust in the Life giving Spirit are saved, Jesus does only what God does and takes names that only God takes. Such as being the first and the Last, the I AM, the Good Shephard, the Savoir, remember God says he will not share his glory with another being. But Jesus shares this glory.
John 17:7, Matthew 28:18, by his Father's express permission, says Jesus Christ.
John 17:24, the same glory given to believers to receive in heaven, says Jesus.

SeriouslySense:

Jesus took on the nature of flesh, when the word became flesh and dwelt amongst US. The Son of God, emptied himself of his glory and power to become a lowly servant, because it was the will of God, that he should die for us, and as a result, all those who believe in him, are born again and become adopted children of God, he will raise them up, in the last day.

According to the good will of God in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:3, Galatians 4:4 God sent his son in the likeness of men.

John 5:37, God himself did not come to the earth.
John 3:16, John 9:4 & John 5:37 from the mouth of Jesus Christ.

The ONLY other option is you are a Polytheist.
In other words, one of your God in flesh was praying to the other God in heaven, Matthew 27:46

Jesus Christ himself is a worshipper in heaven, Revelation 3:12 confirmed by Jesus.
Is Jesus Christ a polytheist?
Never!
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:

Oga, console yourself with your tantrums.

Isaiah 40:25,Jehovah the God has no impostor anywhere.
Atheist cum 3 deities devotees grin
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:
stop worshiping dead gods. Stop decieving ppl with your jw lies, the lesser gods is what you worship. Non of you know the true GOD OF HEAVEN. The god who created religion is what you worship. The true GOD only gave his commands or ways to his ppl. .. If they do this properly they will know how to reach him via prayers and meditations. Once they know this he directs their every step. Your religions was created by lesser gods cos they want to lord over humans.
James 1:26-27
26If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not bridle his tongue, he deceives his heart and his religion is worthless. 27Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this
: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"

Oga, James 1:26-27 PROVEN your delusion.
Please continue WAILING louder & throw tantrums.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:

James 2:20-24, Oga continue throwing tantrums. grin
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
MightySparrow:

John 17:21-22, the words of Jesus is not difficult to enter your brain and sanitize you with from delusion.

Roman11:35-36, Jesus came through his Father.
Did you come out through your Parents?

MightySparrow:

1 Corinthians 15:24-27 & 1 Corinthians 11:3 is not rocket science.
Learn and receive sense.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by bobestman(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Janosky:

26If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not bridle his tongue, he deceives his heart and his religion is worthless. 27Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this
: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"

I am not religios, you guys are. True religion is not by your worship so go and sleep
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The idea of trinity is just a recognition and appreciation of the seamlesness and beautiful synergy between The Powers that rule over us, as they do their Work. That is all! There is nothing more to it.

Unequal Powers, 1 Corinthians 11:3 & John 17:7.

Everything get levels, even in the spiritual realm.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by Janosky: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:
I am not religios, you guys are. True religion is not by your worship so go and sleep
James 1:26-27, Oga, go and delete it nau.

No be by force to believe the holy scriptures.
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by bobestman(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Janosky:

if you insult then you go collect back. Religion turned to weakling. Yo come help your brother?
Re: The Truth About God And Jesus by MightySparrow: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Janosky:

John 17:21-22, the words of Jesus is not difficult to enter your brain and sanitize you with from delusion.

Roman11:35-36, Jesus came through his Father.
Did you come out through your Parents?

1 Corinthians 15:24-27 & 1 Corinthians 11:3 is not rocket science.
Learn and receive sense.

You lack mental capacity to debate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" / Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu / Quran 5:101. We Need Answers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.