Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Many Yoruba Voted In The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Yoruba Voted In The East (1814 Views)

Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? / Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Greyworld:

You ll end in jail if yu continue like this

Since you were born have you heard that igbos are fighting other tribes in their region over any thing?

Truly igbos travel to other regions and live there establish in those places. Do good and some do bad things too just like every other Nigerians but they are never threatened by the success of their their host or guest.

That's igbo for you

We don't feel threatened by others success but we work hard to always dominate
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by Urchinpainer: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
optionalY09:
How many Yorubas feels save living in the east. Here come igbos trying to force Yorubas to make their votes count in lagos. Thats the highest level of stupidity. That’s the reason i think the igbos are dumb. They come down to SW trying to make their votes count

Ignoramus... Show us video of voter intimidation in SE
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by optionalY09: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Ignoramus... Show us video of voter intimidation in SE

Are you even hospitable to allow Yoruba people rent a shop in your land locked redmud villages

You get money? nothing sells in the east your know
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by optionalY09: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Taba21:

In the south east, nobody dea vote for another party, apart from Obi, that is what is happening there.

There are strategy is childish, can't smell Aso rock.

Go and fix your character in the east, be hospitable and and stop crime or you all should just go back to Biafra
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by Urchinpainer: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
optionalY09:

Are you even hospitable to allow Yoruba people resent a shop your your land locked redmud villages
You want me to give you money to rent the shop?
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by optionalY09: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dangrace01:

Idiot my tenant living in owerri voted. She is yoruba married to Akwa ibom man living in my house in the village owerri west to be precise.

She said she voted Peter Obi

I have it times without number yorubas full south east nobody get time for tribal sentiment here.
As a landlord I have never treated her wrongly before

If you want to see hausa and yorubas in their numbers go to shop rite owerri during wallah you'll marvel

Only one Yoruba boy that lived in Oweri i met him at Imsu Road in 2010 he told me how inhospitable people are in the East. Go and fix your character and stay out of Yoruba politics before you trigger what you can not handle
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by Greyworld: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Badgers:

Sharp, you idiot are naturally jealous of Lagos, ask your parents h0at home
Mad dog. I hate spilling trash about a region or tribe cos I have wonderful friends and relatives from across Regions in Nigeria.
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by ariesbull: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
optionalY09:

Only one Yoruba boy that lived in Oweri i met him at Imsu Road in 2010 he told me how inhospitable people are in the East. Go and fix your character and stay out of Yoruba politics before you trigger what you can not handle
you have been issuing threats for yers now

Do you think you have monopoly of violence...can you shut and let peace reign
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by Injera(f): 3:31am On Mar 10, 2023
ecolime:

I'm Yoruba and I live in SS. I feel much safer here than Lagos. No agbero or Urchin to disenfranchise me from my fundamental right.

Don't make it a tribal thing. We Yorubas supporting Obi aren't brainwashed, bastards or whatever nonsense you may call us.

All we want is a better life for ourselves and our children. We don't want Tinubu, na by force?
Make I bend if you're not iyanmirin
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by ecolime(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Injera:

Make I bend if you're not iyanmirin
What is Iyanmirin? This means "My Pounded yam walked" in my language.

Doesn't make sense bro
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by kcnwaigbo: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:
None. But over there in our land in the southwest. They are everywhere. Importing people from the SE to vote in our land.

They voted all in direction. But will come into SW, accuse our youth of being tribalistic, and tell them to be religious sentimental instead. Things are not going to be the same henceforth. Lot of things will change by God grace.

Have you seen the video of where they were threatening people that if they don't vote obi they should get out in the SE? The video was suppressed , giving low attention but if it happen in Lagos, it will be trending everywhere, even our so called Educated, weak youth who are forming woke will be retweeting and uploading it.

I will address this proper very soon. Let the dust settle first.
You get land?. Empty chest beater!! Try rubbish next Saturday you sef go collect.

GRV will be elected Governor whether MC Oluomo touts like you like it or not
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by kcnwaigbo: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Another empty chest beater without PVC
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by christistruth01: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Greyworld:

You ll end in jail if yu continue like this

Since you were born have you heard that igbos are fighting other tribes in their region over any thing?

Truly igbos travel to other regions and live there establish in those places. Do good and some do bad things too just like every other Nigerians but they are never threatened by the success of their their host or guest.

Your Unknown gunmen have almost finished killing and Chasing out every Northerner from the SE
Re: How Many Yoruba Voted In The East by dododawa1: 3:25pm On May 30
Peter Obi becoming PRESIDENT will be hard

IPOB are terrorist group

TIME will tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: How Obidients Stole Peter Obi's Two Phones In Court / Naira Is Dead, Expert Predict N1,500/$1 In 1Q 2024. / ABIA STATE: Julius Berger Commences Road Construction Work In Aba, Well Done Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.