Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,035 members, 7,980,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

Police Parades Thieving Goat! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Police Parades Thieving Goat! (957 Views)

Who Owns The Goat? / My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly / Goat Arrested For Robbery Since 2009. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parades Thieving Goat! by Biggoozz: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
I know a hot joke when I see one, enjoy! d:d:
Nosyke:
It was a shocking sight yesterday as men of the Kwara State Police Command paraded a goat as an armed robbery suspect.

The goat "robbery suspect"The goat "suspect" is being detained over an alleged attempt to snatch a Mazda car. The mysterious goat, according to the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Tunde Mohammed, while briefing bewildered journalists at the Force headquarters, is an armed robber who attempted to snatch the said car, Wednesday night, and later transformed into the goat in a bid to escape arrest.

He explained that men of a vigilance group in Anifowose Ipata/Oloje areas of the state capital had chased two armed robbery suspects who wanted to demobilise the Mazda car with the intention of stealing it, and

"while one of them escaped, the other was about to be apprehended by the team when he turned his back on the wall and turned to this goat. They quickly grabbed the goat and here it is.’’ Mohammed said.

The police spokesman said the goat "armed robbery suspect" will not be left off the hook until investigations into the case are concluded.
Re: Police Parades Thieving Goat! by Ajibel(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
And you call this a joke grin grin grin

@op, i think your head is bald
Re: Police Parades Thieving Goat! by bright007(f): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
**@poster:are u confused between being å quack journalist $ å comedian?
Re: Police Parades Thieving Goat! by Biggoozz: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
Guys, this is a news I read today, it is on a national daily. You needed to think creatively and catch the joke.
Re: Police Parades Thieving Goat! by francisj(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
he-he-he
this is funnny!
wow !
he-he-he
I stil dey laugh o
o boy ,e b like say ,the bobo ma-ga dont fail am
he-he-he ,he-he-he
Re: Police Parades Thieving Goat! by onuwallace: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
dis is serious,the goat should go 2 curt,mey be get jailed

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Agybabe / Am Going To Turn Jokes Section Upside Down.dani Warn Them O / Names And Dia Reason: Sowy If Ur Name Was Included!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.