Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. (969 Views)

Big Shame To Nairaland Guys! / My Experience With A Celebrity Yesterday. It's A Big Shame / My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by RTID: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2023
It’s a big shame that some of the top entertainers who weponize and milk our Nigerian poverty narrative all didn’t vote today.

They have all the lyrics in songs. They’be won Grammy awards with them.

We sing their praises. We celebrate them because we believe they represent us.

There’s one in LA, USA. There’s one in Ghana.

It’s deal day and no show from all of the ones we call GOATS. It’s a shame.

1 Like

Re: It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by donbachi(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Thank God sey na entertainers you call dem

3 Likes

Re: It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by immortalcrown(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2023
I pointed it during EndSARS. I said their support for the protest was not for the welfare of the masses. Especially the ones from Yoruba origin.

But I am not surprised. I don't fan them for political reasons. I fan them because of their entertaining contents.
Re: It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2023
RTID:
It’s a big shame that some of the top entertainers who weponize and milk our Nigerian poverty narrative all didn’t vote today.

They have all the lyrics in songs. They’be won Grammy awards with them.

We sing their praises. We celebrate them because we believe they represent us.

There’s one in LA, USA. There’s one in Ghana.

It’s deal day and no show from all of the ones we call GOATS. It’s a shame.

Now you know that worshipping them is a total waste cos they are fkn GOATZZ
Re: It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by Papichulostunne(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2023
No psquare? No tuface? No wizkid? No davido? No burna boy? No tems? No amosun? No olamide? No naira marly? No M.I? No vector? No Zack orji? No Yul Edochie? No Zubby michael? No destiny etiko? No none of them

2 Likes

Re: It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by Perfectman91: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Na una wey dey worship Dem esp that wizkid guy who feels like some small god
Re: It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by freddie009(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
The prevailing attitude in this country seems to prioritize self-interest above all else. It may be difficult to find individuals who genuinely care about you outside of your immediate family or close friends, as people tend to prioritize their own benefits over others. If something doesn't benefit them, they may be less likely to invest time or resources in it.
Re: It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by marlow1962(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2023
They are entertaines (yes we know), but they are still Nigerians. Forget the money aspect, them no dy see the shit apc they do us?
FUCCK

@perfectman91 , lol that's the dumbest thing someone will do. I don't freak out about my fellow human, I wonder ppl wer dy do am how Dem take dy live their life.
Re: It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. by Autobot05: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:
No psquare? No tuface? No wizkid? No davido? No burna boy? No tems? No amosun? No olamide? No naira marly? No M.I? No vector? No Zack orji? No Yul Edochie? No Zubby michael? No destiny etiko? No none of them

They're wise ... this election is shitty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Master's Of Emotional Manipulation! How??? / 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. / Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.