Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi (45332 Views)

Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Blackdisciple(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2023
slivertongue:
APC will lose plateau state

Bro that one sure...
E be like say you Na Jos guy ooo

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by johnnychuks(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Live and direct. It has since been uploaded on INEC server. Check INEC portal for election results update. OBIDIENTs ain't joking
correct bro, we are heading there? the suffer is too much for us?
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Numerouno94(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
They will all loose their wards and local govts for Obi no doubt.

Apc represents evil and anyone who supports them are evil.

If PDD had taken Wike other than Atiku,the umbrella would have been flying higher by now but not,we all chose Obi to take over the affairs of Nigeria than the broom representing evil .

Like if you want Obi as your president and share if your want the evil party and it’s candidate as your president.βœ…βœ…βœ…
Re u high? Who will vote for a power drunk Wike? I rather vote for a Tinubu than Wike.

Do u tink Wike can command the kind of support Obi has commanded?
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Curious345: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Any URCHINS that talks anyhow now will be shot in the butt
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by geniusaustin(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2023
yarimo:
For Christians dominated areas abi ?

RELIGIOUS BIGOT!
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by ADELEKE7(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by baylord101(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2023
slivertongue:
APC will lose plateau state
Apc have never win in plateau state, it's a PDP state so u should understand how a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by BabanawanGod: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2023
That is my Presidoe victory is for the Obidient

abeg jolly with this song

https://audiomack.com/double10/song/my-presidio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=waV18T6JB-0
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2023
NOBODY, NO SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS BIGGER THAN A NATION NIGERIA UNDER GOD. IF YOU DONT WIN D ELECTION THANK GOD YOU LIVED TO SEE THE EVENT AND GO AND REST. DONT TURN YASEF INTO A GOD,because YOU ARE NOT GOD.AND IF YOU TRY TO PLAY GOD TO TAKE HUMAN LIVES,MAY GOD ALMIGHTY STRIKE YOU DOWN INSTANTLY IFSHA
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Wizdombabanla(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi is our next president

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Lucasinho(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2023
lansile:
It's like Obi has won o

Where did you see it?
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Proffdada: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Shellsploit:
Omo see margin shocked
Peter obi don loose already
Can you the number of votes counted? Hope you're not that daft
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by onuman: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Shellsploit:
Omo see margin shocked

Obi wey clear tinubu lagos.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by EagleSquare1(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2023
So an all-Muslim ticket is satanic? Intolerably using words with reckless abandon.
And you want 'true' democracy.
New Nigerian indeed!

Racoon:
Simon Lalong you were warned not to attempt marketing this evil and satanic Muslim Muslim combo presidential ticket, your greed for filthy lucre beclouded your sense of sound judgement.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Naija4love(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Muchalla ward, mubi North LGA, Adamawa

Labour: 4,524
PDP: 1,864
APC: 340
NNPP: 21

πŸ˜‚ fool zombies like you

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by doneback04: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
My polling unit here in port Harcourt PDP agent voted Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Curious345: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
yarimo:
For Christians dominated areas abi ?
I have been looking for you ..

Have you awoken from the dead ?
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Curious345: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
doneback04:
My polling unit here in port Harcourt PDP agent voted Obi

Hahahahahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maaad oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Urchinpainer: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Shellsploit:
Omo see margin shocked

Hahaha.... APC propaganda tool. Shame on you guys.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Atiku participating in this election is what is giving obi the leverage. If not Tunubu would have won most core northern states, that are currently going on well for Atiku.

Agreed. Tinubu's chances are really slim, Kwankwaso and Atiku have ruined his chancesm in the North, SS and SE would never have been won by Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Kobicove(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2023
samsononyilo:

You go see results from Jos north, e go shock you..

Don't mind him.

He will be served 'brealfast' soon grin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by StrongAlphMale: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Naija4love:
πŸ˜‚ fool zombies like you

Even your father can't see that trash you posted

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Curious345: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2023
EagleSquare1:

So an all-Muslim ticket is satanic? Intolerably using words with reckless abandon.
And you want 'true' democracy.
New Nigerian indeed!

Muslim ticket is cool .

But mumu Muslim -muslim ticket is criminal
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by samsononyilo(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobicove:

Don't mind him.

He will be served 'brealfast' soon grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i just dey laugh them..
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Lashist(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
Everyone is Obidient.
Those following APC are doing that for personal selfish reasons.
It is so visible to the blind that the political class wants business as usual to continue while the citizens are clamoring for change
Unfortunately, it might be difficult to beat the politicians who are masters of the game
I weep for my country
I don't think the hungry urchins on this NL like yarimo, llordspy, etc have any personal thing to gain cheesy grin. Those ones just decide to remain undeveloped and foolish all their life...they should tell us how BAT want to settle them with better life if they should win
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Segzy19: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Says who?

Na Obi go win abi...

Nice2023:

APC can not win this election.

Yes,Abuja has already been won by Obi with the biggest margin so far,which means APC has a big problem at hand.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Levels2(f): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
Everyone is Obidient.
It is so visible to the blind that the political class wants business as usual to continue while the citizens are clamoring for change
Unfortunately, it might be difficult to beat the politicians who are masters of the game
I weep for my country

Lamentation 101
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by Amaggedon: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
Everyone is Obidient.
I weep for my country
They're not masters of any game, they're taking advantage of the primitivness of vast majority of rural duelers , our religious and ethnic fault lines to their advantage. The first time a third force that comprises enlightened individual, see how the major political parties are introducing violence and voters intimidation in their strongholds just to gain some votes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by zanebaddo(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Weep on bro, PELE.
Not everybody benefits, but the agenda to push in your candidate at all costs swaying narrative, and hatred towards others is why someone like me will never ever vote Obi. You guys are too toxic
Toxic is the new word in town.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by broadman20: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
Everyone is Obidient.
I weep for my country

Stop entertaining fear my friend,

I'm very very close to top politicians in Abuja and most of them are very stranded now because of CASH CRUNCH.

It's too late now because they can't do anything than to be fighting up and down with their thugs
Re: Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi by yarimo(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Curious345:
I have been looking for you ..

Have you awoken from the dead ?
shey you want to kidnap me ne

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Police Officer Carrying Bags For Stella Odey, Commissioner In Cross River (Photo / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.