Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,576 members, 7,951,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (451971 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by RexTramadol1: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
emmyluizzz:
Is obvious this election is going to court.... So much rigging and is so clear

Nb... Obi have never lost an election court case

It starts one day

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Khastro(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
meobizy:
See jobless youths viewing the thread. Nairaland is for the unemployed.
Don't be shameful. If you have a job, great. You're not the best, just be grateful. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by dustmalik(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.Christian dominated areas with big votes like riyom,barakin ladi,jos south gave 160k combined.is it jos north or bassa or kanam that will bring 1 mil
I was really surprised when I saw the result

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tulumbu: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
but what he's saying is correct ...which orubebe.. let's be sincere to ourselves.. Blackman n foolishness
don't be stupîd

Did I say it's not correct?

I was referencing his action to what someone said
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by oweniwe(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
jUeLiZ:
Kwankwasor and Obi collabo would have been a sure win .... but pride won't let kwankwasor

Very painful.

Can they still announce a merger now and. They form the government together if their votes can win? embarassed
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Khastro(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
tonididdy:

We are doing our own rigging.

Two can play that game

Hahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by kellybently(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
wacoj:
TINUBU will NEVER be our president.

If Obi is rigged out, let Atiku take it so that Wike will see shege!

Tinubu is your major problem.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Jcoleworld911: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again learn from your mistake, Yoruba learn nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when the cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos gbadagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of gbadagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
You've been Libra but shortchange
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

The bashing can come in I care not
Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.

This is purely “hate speech”😒

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Mavor: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
They have lost in.

Kaduna.

Gombe.

Bauchi.

Adamawa.

Lagos.

Plateau

They will lose regardless of manipulation in

Rivers.

Delta.

Edo.

Benue.

How will they win?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by clems88(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino is making point . INEC chairman his not transparent

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Bennycollins: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again learn from your mistake, Yoruba learn nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when the cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos gbadagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of gbadagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.
The same most powerful politician in the SW is being beaten in his two home states. Tinubu is just lucky that northerners are rigging for him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
chigator2:

I am just watching Yoruba and One Nigeria Igbos fighting over who will be the better slave, who gets to play with Northerners. It's a pity and it's shameful.

Igbos please leave this Yoruba people to this their degrading game. They know how to Kiss Ass like no man business. It has been ingrained in them from birth and encultured. Please let's leave Nigeria for this couple to continue their love making. I hope the result of the election will send Igbos the right message.

It will be great we all go out separate ways because one Nigeria has cause us more damage than good that's why you've the fullish audacity to lay claim to Lagos calling it no man's land and voting against our interest abeg go your Biafra we're not one and can never be one. The best system of government has been cancel by you Igbo yet cry every where like it's another person fault, you guys blame every tribe expect yourself. Rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by player007(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sammy07:

What's going on with SE results?

So there are more than 2Million people in Kano alone?
How is that possible?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by deeptechcool(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Gbadebo GRV is coming as new Lagos State governor.

Gubernatorial election results will differ.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by neurowale001(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is leading in jigawa and sokoto.tinubu leads in nasarawa and taraba

Boss, could you share me the source of your presidential election results
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
2 million?

Dey whine yourself

Peter Obi's only prayer at this stage is that the southeastern states deliver him crushing numbers to enable him win a majority of the votes cast nationwide.

He can't make the required 24 states so has technically lost the election.

If he wins the highest number of vote cast amongst the 3 leading candidates, there might be a rerun.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Svoboda(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.Christian dominated areas with big votes like riyom,barakin ladi,jos south gave 160k combined.is it jos north or bassa or kanam that will bring 1 mil

Dino is about to do an orubebe.

Haha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Maas93: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Both APC and PDP will meet the constitutionally required National spread but the APC will edge out PDP when it comes to Popular Votes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:

INEC chairman claimed what is on the sheet is 315k .....shutting Dino Melaye down with facts

INEC just de spoil the election by themselves
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
This INEC chairman reeks of incompetence. Make those talkathieves keep quiet Abeg.

Those elctoral officers weren't properly trained. They've succeded in making their boss look bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Lanretoye(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
womenareapezz:
Sense left the Yoruba tribe
insulting a whole tribe?,go and ask your mummy how she will feel if u die untimely or ogun just kill you.u want make she cry die cos all your families life is not worth more than a whole tribe.bastard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by dcafe(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Here...

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
They will soon remind you that the state has the highest number of professors

As in eh
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
oweniwe:

Very painful.

Can they still announce a merger now and. They form the government together if their votes can win? embarassed
Impossible
It is two different parties two different votes t o different results

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC must be a political party in 2027. They are partial and deserve to be in the ballot box too.

Ndi ara

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ObamaMessi: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
DrMuzungu:

Formally, yes. FORMALLY being the key word.
Only Peter Obi's presidency can bring back good justice system in Nigeria. Apart from Obi, if anyone wins, Nigeria will be doomed forever.

I am rooting for Obi like my fellow Tarabans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Dannyset(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jigawa State.

APC 421,290
PDP 386,587
NNPP 98,234

They will tell them it doesn't matter, but leave them in their delusion. E go clear them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Judolisco(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Low turnouts.from the one I've seen in imo,abia,Enugu,ebonyi,they won't exceed 400k
so u r saying obi won't get up to a million votes in d south east?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Psady(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Forget been Libra

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

Tell them my brother! Am so shocked that most so called educated Yorubas failed to have a rethink of their choice.They are easily brainwashed to believe Tinubu is their enemy.it will soon dawn on them to know how the world works.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by zanebaddo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Forget been Libra

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

They can jump inside lagoon lol. Let's see if you'd remain the same if Atiku wins. I urge you start the call for disintegration of Nigeria. It is better don't you think so? Igbos are your nightmare which is fine but why don't you start to advocate for the break up of Nigeria just like the igbos have always done since it is obvious they don't like the yorubas and Hausas like you claim. Yorubas hate igbos so much therefore it is better you have your own country before you Strangle your self to death over bigotry. I want you to reply this quote. Tell me one reason why you don't want to have your own country where the most powerful yoruba like Tinubu will rule your entire generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by delkuf(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
boxypane:

South East with small voter population wan play last Card, una go fail woefully!
na last card dey win game oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

This is purely “hate speech”😒

Hate speech you say🤡
Or basic fact.
YORUBA E RONU OOOO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.