Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election (110762 Views)

Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest / Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Invest4growth: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
If you write an exam, then you must hear the results to see if one passes, falls or going to take resit. We need to stop heating the polity. Election just took place in Magodo and few other parts of the country today

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by DGOODLYF: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Labour party should chill and wait for d official announcement....They really surprised me in dis election....and if at d end they lose,,, they should be proud of themselves....,,No structureless party have come dis close...

PO...all d way...win or lose
I never regret voting you

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by VIKTO83(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lawyers had resumed their business season.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by DGOODLYF: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olurondo:
I have always said it.Peter Obi CANNOT and will NEVER become the President of Nigeria. It is an INSULT to compare Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Peter Obi.It is like comparing a LION with a CHICKEN!!
Una no dey reason well....Can Tinubu get d amount of votes Obi is getting with lp.... definitely no....How is Tinubu better dan him
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by BRaymond: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Click on the link below
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Incognito21: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Royalty83:
If you thought Obi was going to win then you know nothing about politics

So politics is all about, thuggery, killing, stealing, bribery, untrustworthy, not being transparent, stealing ballots box, all the evil you can think of, so thatโ€™s politics? Is clear every mean full Nigerians want obi-datti presidency, but theyโ€™re shoving Atiku and tinibu down our throats.
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Verysmart101: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Christistruth00:
The Elections were not Tampered with

Tinubu spent 24years doing his homework

and God Almighty rewarded his Patience and diligence

24yrs that he had to depend on thugs to rig elections right? Well let's see how it goes
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by BRaymond: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by KingWarri: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
midform:
Reality is finally dawn on OBIdients!
Kwankanso/Obi is a blessing in disguise for Tinubu.
Big blessing has in eeeh.....
They were only dividing PDP votes....

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Roon9(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Is this a fake news or a joke? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Look at the chidish reason he is complaining grin

Let him go to court if he's not happy

Ode! You are laughing at your destiny. Brainless twerp
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Menclothing: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu paid kwankwaso to steal all Atiku votes

See kwankwaso finishing Atiku lol

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by homody(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why the curse?

TheBTCinvestor:

You will die miserably. Mark my words
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by seta24: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
The country na scam. after i struggled to collect my pvc, queued in my polling unit with over 680 others with writing names to vote, i got called to vote at number 240 and i was happy to have voted. @ 380th name called to vote, all to my eyes i see these hoodlums came in took people unaware, moved the boxes and everything and even police followed them. everybody at that unit was voting LP top to bottom at Elelenwo ward 5 Obiakpor, maybe that's the cause of the action. i was so angry that all my effort i couldn't protect my vote. i pray that, may the destiny and life of those who perpetrated this crime including those supporting them be snatched away.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
DropsMic:
Thank God my International Passport dey ready. Na to go live for the white man land, since the black man has chosen to be perpetually moronic.
you are a coward. its only cowards that run away,, learn to fight for what is yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Goodcitizen1: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is no an election. Itโ€™s a shame
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by thisisit: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
PROTEST
PROTEST
PROTEST OOO
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Antoeni(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Military Should Take Over
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by SaiOba: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obaofaba:
E don red.

I thought you guys were masturbating last night?

Reality is settling in.

Asiwaju is winning.

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Teemax09: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Christistruth00:

May God |>un!$h you and all you stand for. For making such a statement.
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by LegacyB: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
xquire:
Peter Obi winning:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25% or less
Niger
Kano
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Gombe
Ekiti

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
HE Peter Gregory Obi GCFR
Chai really? You forgot to add chad , Benin, Niger, China , Singapore. Small boy.
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by shegra58: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:
This isn't an election, it's pure madness.
Inec is evil
Manipulated results being uploaded everywhere
They are playing with fire
what fire
Una never still never stop all this una ordinary chest beating? FG deployed military you think say na because of Tinubu but you fail to understand that those military are deployed because of what might want to happen after election e.g, to deal with some people like you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Najdorf: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
DropsMic:
Thank God my International Passport dey ready. Na to go live for the white man land, since the black man has chosen to be perpetually moronic.
Lol you get am. My family will never suffer along with Nigeria
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by jogojogo: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by coolsheyi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
God always reward effort. Tinubu prepared for years, when others were busy playing and jumping from one party to another, he remaind focus and determined.
Until INEC announcement of the president elect I wish all candidates the best.

Christistruth00:

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
sukkot:
bia nwokem all this gnashing of teeth is not necessary

I didn't gnash my teeth when Buhari took over in 2015!

My teeth stayed just great while he sunk the nation into poverty and indebtedness!

Bro, why on earth will I gnash my teeth now?!! grin
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Web2020: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Christistruth00:

This is what you have practice to say should your gods wines. Eventually, you will be disappointed.
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Gangster1ms: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Misterone:
After suffering for more than 3 weeks without cash and queueing at ATMs for nothing, all with the mindset that Tinubu will be the one to suffer, it is now clear that you guys wasted 3 whole weeks of your lives for nothing. Tinubu still won.
Tinubu didn't win.. We have receipts.
Inec shouldn't just play with fire, simple!
Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by darazonian(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
When they were calling us illiterates almijiris I was just laughing at them. You can't successfully cross a river without building bridges. They were busy allocating votes based on percentage while we were silently calculating. Northerners are not illiterates you have known that by now, the fact that we are not active on social media doesn't mean that we can't reason and predict well. I can proudly said Northerners and the South Westerners are the most detribalised and accomodating people so far. though they called us religious fanatics tribal bigots and all sorts of derogatory names, but yet we accept them and allow their business to flourish in our own land. We kept and stick to our words. South West supported us when we needed them to, and it's a payback time so have we have fulfilled our own part of the agreement. Alhamdulillah

Congratulations to APC[/quote]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by AnanseK(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Coping with failure is not easy for the arrogant and the weak minded. The Obidients are already wailing.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by ipobcannibals: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin grin
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by ipobcannibals: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Tinubu didn't win.. We have receipts.
Inec shouldn't just play with fire, simple!
Another Ipob bingo grin

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election by Dshocker(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Is this a fake news or a joke? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Look at the chidish reason he is complaining grin

Let him go to court if he's not happy

Fake news you say?

Amuwo Odofin which i witnessed, labour party won in all polling unit, but results we are getting are all different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haramโ€™s Battlefield In Borno (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.