Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate (1450 Views)

Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OneCandleAway(f): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please what advice can we give to Rhodes Vivour, a true son of the soil.

Lagosians are in Bondage and we need to deliver them from the grasp of Tinubu.

Jandor is useless, he should step down for GRV and let's take back Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Let him put logistics in place to secure his votes. He has this election

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by Dialpad: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lol .... most of them will not come out and vote ....

APC will take the day again on March 11th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by nonhuman(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Let's him rest APC will win Lagos even those that voted labour yesterday are not all LP members, Obidient is not the same as LP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by jaymichael(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC is trying for Lagos abeg. Even the FCT isn't well run like Lagos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by karnap(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Put things in place

He should be transparent
Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
He should have gone for senate or HOR. Lagos is too big for him to handle

1 Like

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by SaiOba: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
With the INEC SCAM that has happened in Lagos.. I honestly DON'T think that Lagosians are coming out for the Governorship election unless this impunity and ripe off is fought and the will of the majority of Lagosians is made to STAND.
OneCandleAway:

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OlawaleBammie: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

No one is in boundage, goan deliver Ur people first grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OlawaleBammie: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaymichael:
APC is trying for Lagos abeg. Even the FCT isn't well run like Lagos.
they are blind to see that, so far their preferred candidate is not on the post the masses are in bondage. Awon oponu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OneCandleAway(f): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I know ow your urchins and your master doesn't have sense. The dementia that is worrying him is affecting all of you together. I'm not igbo. We yorubas want people of good character to represent us.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OneCandleAway(f): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I know you urchins and your master doesn't have sense. The dementia that is worrying him is affecting all of you together. I'm not igbo. We yorubas want people of good character to represent us.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OfoIgbo: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gbadebo will win.

Don't worry about that
Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by tunjiajayi: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
I would advice him to apologize for being a traitor and a fool.
Him go follow yamree mouth and plan.

Nsobu nsobu things all noise no communication.

We would consider him as CDA chairman in his area if him get house o.

Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OlawaleBammie: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I know ow your urchins and your master doesn't have sense. The dementia that is worrying him is affecting all of you together. I'm not igbo. We yorubas want people of good character to represent us.

I am a Yoruba as well, but if u re not Yoruba and u re lying, then may u be unfortunate..but if u re yoruba then blessings to u.

Well, if u re Yoruba and u re saying this then u re shallow in thinking.

Keep playing level ground till Ur inheritance is taken away from u and u become a stranger in Ur land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by Sammy07: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
OfoIgbo:
Gbadebo will win.

Don't worry about that

Win what? His street?
Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OneCandleAway(f): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I am a Yoruba as well, but if u re not Yoruba and u re lying, then may u be unfortunate..but if u re yoruba then blessings to u.

Well, if u re Yoruba and u re saying this then u re shallow in thinking.

Keep playing level ground till Ur inheritance is taken away from u and u become a stranger in Ur land.

Nothing like inheritance. Nobody is a Saint among the 4 major contestants but Obi is the nest character wise. He has respect for people, something the other 3 don't have. Right now we as a people have lost our values and we need someone to set things straight. Tinubu is too old, the people around him will take advantage of his health and steal a lot. People that don't even believe in Nigeria, everyone wants to steal and travel out with the loot.

I am yoruba but I want a change in Nigeria and only Peter obi can bring about that change.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OlawaleBammie: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Nothing like inheritance. Nobody is a Saint among the 4 major contestants but Obi is the nest character wise. He has respect for people, something the other 3 don't have. Right now we as a people have lost our values and we need someone to set things straight. Tinubu is too old, the people around him will take advantage of his health and steal a lot. People that don't even believe in Nigeria, everyone wants to steal and travel out with the loot.

I am yoruba but I want a change in Nigeria and only Peter obi can bring about that change.
Well, Peter obi can not bring any change...

Are u aware that this same obi was bn cursed countless times when he was in power?? People of Anambra couldn't wait for his time to be over to have a new breath of life, obi is just a green snake under a green grass showing every available meekness in his disposal to grab power.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

Btw, has sanwo-olu not been performing well in Lagos?? What is his since that u re planning for his removal as well??
Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by UgandaPussy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Bandage? You should tell that to your people over there in abia state, are they not the same people Ikpeazu is bribing with 3litres of kerosene? Didn't he gave your women 500hundred naira for giving birth? Have you set them free? Or they don't matter to you, it's only lagos and tinubu your headache.

Just dey play. Shogbo?

Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OfoIgbo: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sammy07:

Win what? His street?

You can call it street or state. Whatever rocks your boat. The main point being that he will win it
Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by Newton2024: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

He should call all other contestants excluding Sanwo Olu for surpport. They should step down for him.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate by OneCandleAway(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Newton2024:
He should call all other contestants excluding Sanwo Olu for surpport. They should step down for him.

Jandor is useless. No major campaign anywhere so he should step down.

Funke can step down to draw the masses love for her more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials / Peter Obi’s Nigerian Coalition For Justice Busted In USA / Seun Has Sold Nairaland To The Antichrist!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.