Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,587 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Tinubu Showing Signs Of Discomfort As Election Result Pours In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Showing Signs Of Discomfort As Election Result Pours In (1232 Views)

The United States' Message To Nigerians As Election Day Approaches (Video) / Asiwaju Tinubu Showing Signs Of Parkinson Disease? (video) / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Showing Signs Of Discomfort As Election Result Pours In by Truthsoldier(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hello Nairalanders
This is my prayer,and I join the host of obidient youths to press the necks of the useless Agbado urchins and their mic licking,diaper-wearing,hand-jittering,myopic,demented,thug lord and criminal druggie EscoBAT a.k.a Bola Ahmed Tinubu as we send him to the forest of Iragbiji where he belongs as an overrated regional polithiefcian,as we celebrate His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi GCFR.
Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Showing Signs Of Discomfort As Election Result Pours In by OmoFiditi: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
His physicians are close to him. Don't he must live to see how President Peter Obi builds this country.
Re: Tinubu Showing Signs Of Discomfort As Election Result Pours In by RPG2020(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Hello Nairalanders
This is my prayer,and I join the host of obidient youths to press the necks of the useless Agbado urchins and their mic licking,diaper-wearing,hand-jittering,myopic,demented,thug lord and criminal druggie EscoBAT a.k.a Bola Ahmed Tinubu as we send him to the forest of Iragbiji where he belongs as an overrated regional polithiefcian,as we celebrate His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi GCFR.
Amen!!!!

I hear say he don enter HK
Re: Tinubu Showing Signs Of Discomfort As Election Result Pours In by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
😂🤣😀🤣😂🤣😀

Propaganda!

Credible report already has it thay Peter’s eyes are red and probable chance he might start crying anytime soon.

People have started leaving his home and will be alone in few hours time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Showing Signs Of Discomfort As Election Result Pours In by KanwuliaExtra: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
That im “jaga-jaga” asoebi will come in handy for his disservice of songs, abi na songs of DISMEMBERMENT kpa kpa!!

E not go DIE WELL for that EKO ATLANTIC OCEAN BED! grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Most Reliable Result So Far. Direct From IREV / Sanwo Olu Should Tender His Handover Note Already / My Yoruba Driver Raided My Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.