Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far (56971 Views)

Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Buhari Has Cut Deal With Yari, Masari To Capture Zamfara, Katsina β€”atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Almiron: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
puremaker7:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it pained him papa for hell fire
You mean your papa wey Okada killed yesterday, I hear say your mama sef don dey sleep with Una neighbor. Isinku Baba e onisere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Jack500: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Peter Obi has inherited Atiku 2019 votes while Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso are sharing Buhari 2019 votes.

Hence if the election is free and fair, Peter Obi will emerge winner.

So Peter obi inherited Atiku votes, because Atiku no dey contest abi?
Peter obi only inherited Atiku votes in the south

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by wolesmile(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Beeni Sir, Omo fiditi ni mi. Are you from there?
Born and bred
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Jack500: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
Ogun mapa Fi eje weni, oloribu son of a slave and who told you I'm pained, I'm just having fun my life doesn't depend on any government. Where are your mates wey campaigned for Bubu in 2015, dem do npower and suffer make dem wise, you must be a kid. I hope say your miserable father go get a slot in Tinubu government if not oshofo niyen... Onikure

E pain this monkey πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Keep convulsing. Ki ki ki grin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Peppysco: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election....

Hmmm, nor be now you go cry ooo, your tears go flow freely tomorrow, you go cry tire.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Tflex01: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Since Thiefnubuu has lost a good chunk of his SW base to LP and PDP, lost his home Osun state to PDP, lost SE and SS completely, sharing NC with LP, he needs at least 80% of the core Northern votes to be President, which is not realistic for him to get, looking at the close margins between his votes and Atiku/Kwankwaso votes.

Thiefnubuu is NOT winning this election. Believe me, I am PhD in Statistics, that's why I am confident. grin

Lol stop playing... Tinubu don't even have to win Atiku in the North to be declared winner.

So far LP continue to perform woefully in NW/NE, second position is enough for Tinubu in the North to become GCFR.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election....
Cry me a river baby
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by 4Shakes(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
by vawulence & rigging ofcourse.
AlmightyMod:
No clear winner so far in this election but Asiwaju is coming
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Elsueno: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Without Atiku, Tinubu would have gotten block votes from the north despite Kwankwaso's candidacy

Nop, those votes would go to kwankwaso instead.... Alot of northern voters do not like tinubu ( not talking about d political thieves, those worship d man)...Even these small votes na because of d major general
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Omoluabi16(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
While this is a commendable achievement, this is a state apc has previously been swept with massive magins in the past. When I used to follow Nigerian politics in 2015, results showing Jonathan winning were released early, and many people were ecstatic, but then results from other local governments began to come in, and suddenly Buhari was leading. The same thing happened in 2019 and is happening now. The only difference now is that no one is winning convincingly, and all indications point to a rerun.
We can't afford a rerun honestly. I really hope INEC declares an actual winner.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by assholemods: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Werey what prove do you have that he killed Funso Williams? Las las na sniper you go drink.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Almiron: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jack500:

E pain this monkey πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Keep convulsing. Ki ki ki grin grin
Oloribu I gave you smack down

Next Urchin pls i'm done with this one.

You're too small, go ask your seniors on this forum back in 2015, dem go collect.

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by BJanta: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
okosodo:
But tinubu will not win the popular vote

A candidate that's either coming 1st or second in most of the results announced so far. It's either that your schooling never went beyond KG , or not educated at. The realities on ground now are beyond wishful thinking, false claims or propaganda. All that died and became irrelevant yesterday. The election results are the undeniable realities on ground now. What you think or say about remains with you .it's the indelible and irreversible truths. You can go and start your ANAP , Nextlier pollsall overagain, etc , and give your Obi 100% win across the nation, it's TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY USELESS. If you don't agree with this, you're going find yourself in a long mourning session, though, I don't pity you and your ilk.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Komu1048(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
DaniDani:
Athie.fku is so over rated. Imagine if Peter Obi were to be in PDP, this election would have been won by 12pm yesterday.

I don’t think so, the fact that Obi came to a new party and his antecedent pave way for him. Many r tired of APC n PDP. He is getting sympathetic votes across Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Gentleman001: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:
that's 13k vote difference
not bad for someone that won only one state out of 7

this is the state that Apc use to sweep landslide

bloc votes melting so quickly

compare this to 2019 results and you'll understand
I wonder where you all getting this analysis from. APC won the 2019 presidential election by 15 million plus+, how come this table showing 12 million plus+?
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by moshuur(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
unclejb2:
No bloc votes for APC this time around. Buhari won both 2015 and 2019 elections with the block votes coming from the north.

Today, those votes are being divided to the advantage of Labor Party

Obi is coming
Don't u get it?....obi factor is going to make Tinubu win
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by unclejb2(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Abba114:
keep consoling urself zombidients the votes is divided but still higher than the votes in se and tinubu will drag lots for sw.
south west that is already divided..

Atiku won in Osun.
Obi is winning Lagos

Tinubu cannot get 40% of the total votes cast in the south west...

That's not a win.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by assholemods: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
DaniDani:
Athie.fku is so over rated. Imagine if Peter Obi were to be in PDP, this election would have been won by 12pm yesterday.
And the coward could not wait for PDP primaries. Make you dey fool yourself.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
unclejb2:

Atiku won in Osun.
Obi is winning Lagos

That's not a win.
the state obi will win has few votes compared to the states tinubu will win
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Jack500: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
Oloribu I gave you smack down

Next Urchin pls i'm done with this one.

You're too small, go ask your seniors on this forum back in 2015, dem go collect.

Wailing of a loser πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by assholemods: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
unclejb2:

Atiku won in Osun.
Obi is winning Lagos

That's not a win.
As long as Obi did not win I am okay!, 😜😜
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by harmonyglobal: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:
PDP and NNPP are doing enough damage to Thiefnubuu's win margins. I am happy about that. grin

But still he will win

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by assholemods: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
unclejb2:

Atiku won in Osun.
Obi is winning Lagos

That's not a win.
Obi will not even win in Lagos! Pele!
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by harmonyglobal: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu wining in atiku's North. It's the will of God

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Almiron: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Next unfortunate urchin pls... Moti baye were yen je, make another one enter my trap.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by OmoFiditi: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
harmonyglobal:

But still he will win

Not possible, he needs 80% of core Northern votes to meet up with his heavy loss in the South and NC. Kwankwaso and Atiku won't let him have it.

Go and study the figures properly.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Omoodutodaiwa1: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
Urchins right now
this is just the beginning,sope otilo
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by unclejb2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
moshuur:

Don't u get it?....obi factor is going to make Tinubu win
no. It's not good news for APC.... The traditional bloc votes why Tinubu went for a Muslim Muslim ticket are no longer available.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Karlifate: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Had it been Obi stayed back with PDP and form forces with Atiku as vice President to Atiku, the entire citizens would've finished celebrating the incoming president and vice President of federal republic of Nigeria.

Obi have succeeded in making tunibu president tongue

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Ttalk: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Since Thiefnubuu has lost a good chunk of his SW base to LP and PDP, lost his home Osun state to PDP, lost SE and SS completely, sharing NC with LP, he needs at least 80% of the core Northern votes to be President, which is not realistic for him to get, looking at the close margins between his votes and Atiku/Kwankwaso votes.

Thiefnubuu is NOT winning this election. Believe me, I am a PhD in Statistics, that's why I am confident. grin

This your statistics certificate na primary sch award am of you ni?
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by hopexter(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Xscape1993:

grin

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by OmoFiditi: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ttalk:

This your statistics certificate na primary sch award am of you ni?

Drink Sniper my dear friend. The pain no go dey again after 35 seconds. No more pains forever. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.