Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers (29569 Views)

Rivers LG crisis: Rivers Police Commissioner, Olatunji Disu warns troublemakers / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by bukatyne(f): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Aforxzy:
This warning again. They disrupted yesterday's election and you are here still issuing warning instead of acting.

The police seems compromised

Seems??
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by fredoooooo: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
No pity .. shoot at sight if anyone make trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by adeheritage: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dem still dey do warnings when Oluomo and tinubu guys have started wrecking havoc.
Nonsense
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by Omofloflo: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zincfingers:
Blow off any flat skull that forments trouble in Lagos.
Lagos no be Anambra grin cheesy
Gbam
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by spiralwedge(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
I am volunteering in the course of the week to join military forces to gun down any ipob that would be formenting troubles in Lagos.

They deceived us with Endsars, not anymore. Not this time.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by Princewell2012(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mpanyi:
Nonsense. You guys saw somebody at a polling unit threatening people from one ethnic group and you looked other way. Right before your officer. You are here now warning nonsense.
I said it and was banned for almost 24 hrs. I was standing as an agent for Labour Party since they did not have any agent there, I saw what happen. The highest things wey go happen be say Atiku win declared winner . And I preferred Atiku than Tinubu
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by djseanjohn77: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.

Wail on bro😂🤣😂🤣🤣it's allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by ayodiran49k: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Here no be Anambra ooo make Obidatti no turn obituary Here no be Anambra ooo make Obidatti no turn obituary ...
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by Revolva(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dis benjamin good to smack
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by Johnjustice: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria police over 150million legitimate Nigerians will join you in taming the anarchists. We are with the Nigerian police.
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by luluman: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zincfingers:
Blow off any flat skull that forments trouble in Lagos.
Lagos no be Anambra grin cheesy
I dont know what you call flatskull but the cause of trouble in Lagos are area boys indigenous to Lagos.
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by BreconHills(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Oga police Shut the fvck up and go after these miscreants at once. Shoot them on sight and stop being stupid. They've turned this election to violence and you're Still giving warning?

Have you forgotten that opposition parties and civil society groups specifically called on police to be unarmed in Lagos?
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
STOP WARNING TROUBLEMAKERS,GIVE THEM INSTANT JUSTICE LIKE THE MILITARY ,AND BECOME THE PEOPLES FAVOURITE. AGBEROS MUST END,LOOTING MUST END AND
THUGERY MUST BE EXTERMINATED FROM NIGERIA SOIL. angryis time.
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by pacespot(m): 2:22am On Feb 27, 2023
You are fully ready for protesters but not for election violence actors. How many APC thugs chasing people out of their polling units have you clamped down on or how many ballot boxes snatchers have you neutralized?

I heard about 3 people in makoko lost their lives in the hands of these APC miscreants but no public address from the police.
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by pacespot(m): 2:33am On Feb 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians don't even know the kind of trouble they are in

I tell you o, this country should scare any sane and discerning eyes o. This is a modern day slavery o.
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by Billygee2u: 4:23am On Feb 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Oga police Shut the fvck up and go after these miscreants at once. Shoot them on sight and stop being stupid. They've turned this election to violence and you're Still giving warning?
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by Billygee2u: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Oh.. but you heeded to the order of your slave master by being absent in polling units so his thugs can be free to do what they're best at.
Re: 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers by samfrancis1(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless The Nigerian Police Force!

If you must protest, be peaceful with such and get a warrant.

Destruction of state properties and threat to peaceful citizens will be met with the full wrath of the NPF and NAF

I strongly believe in competence of our security agents to deal with criminals!
Even if there’s going to be prostest.. destructive or not.. let it start from their.. we know those who love violent …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.