Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,316 members, 7,916,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This (9307 Views)

Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't / Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / If We Insist On Rotational Presidency Then It Must Be Middle Belt, SE -kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by Houseontherock1: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fut9ure:
If you are still believing in tinubu presidency then just forget about it

Tinubu can't win

South south and south east results are being held for a reason

Buhari is handing over to obi or atiku

Kkk will not produce millions of vote this time around

Finitri is Congratulating atiku already

The big problem for Buhari to solve now is the person between atiku and obi he is gonna hand over to

Don't worry, the cabal figured out a solution to that problem before the election grin
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by gmo10(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
And so the best man for the job is an old man with advanced stages of both Alzheimer's and Parkinson. A candidate with a dire criminal past and present. A brain dead urinating machine!

Who cursed yellow Bar people?
You guys so much hate the yorubas, is atiku a youth and tell me who among of them is a saint. Former Atiku's aid came out with serious corruption allegations on him but guys didn't see that as a bad thing cos of your hatred for Tinubu and the yorubas.
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by stuffs2002: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Says who?

You must be in a deep slumber.

We are already preparing to handle IPOB/OBIDIENTS who will be going back to their BIAFLA of death MADNESS. Many OBIDIENTS will go back to their original identity of IPOB and start following Simeon Ekpa to disturb the peace of Nigeria.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will deal ruthlessly with IPOB and their BIAFLA madness
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by Shattuck(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:
You igbos should stop. Can't we agree to a southern president

Shey North dominance never tire you.
for there to be southern president there has to be southern unity of which there is none at the moment looking at the tribal insults flying around and the threat and the poor conduct of some folks telling others who to vote for how can you make the others to support you, I'm from Edo state and I support obi I think if obi can't win then atiku should win, it's hard I believe atiku leadership would make all this idiots to calm down.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by colestephan86: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fut9ure:

Tinubu can't win

The big problem for Buhari to solve now is the person between atiku and obi he is gonna hand over to

Is it obi that will win?
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by Benwallt(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
gare:

You just spoke my mind, the results from the south east and south south will come in millions

Even more than accredited voters?
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by DSC7: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Saao:
I think I got your message. They just want Tinubu to feel comfort before the main results will start coming in. By tomorrow eye go clear. Buhari will rather handover to military than Tinubu.

Come be like say na only you dey see clear..🀞🀞

Dem no wan use hbp keel the old cargo... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by Johnjustice: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
And so the best man for the job is an old man with advanced stages of both Alzheimer's and Parkinson. A candidate with a dire criminal past and present. A brain dead urinating machine!

Who cursed yellow Bar people?
Tribal bigot
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by steeltrust: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:
You igbos should stop. Can't we agree to a southern president

Shey North dominance never tire you.
can’t you allow Igbos to win abi Yoruba never rule

Give them a chance cause they deserve it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by chamboi1: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
steeltrust:
can’t you allow Igbos to win abi Yoruba never rule

Give them a chance cause they deserve it
we no mind if obi win we go allow am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by gebest: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fut9ure:

Tinubu can't win

you be MU-MU
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by steeltrust: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:
we no mind if obi win we go allow am.
so let him win and stop rigging the election against him
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by Stone03: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
One good thing about BVAS is that the true northern voting capacity is revealed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by yarimo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously
Fut9ure:

Tinubu can't win

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by engrchykae(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The north failed Obi tongue
what is North, kwankwaso won Kano, Peter obi won Kaduna, Tinubu abi na atiku won Katsina,what again can 5he North do?
Peter Obi is the president

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by Friend22(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Kkk will not produce millions this time

I know what am saying

I have information from within

I know where you got that information from: a madman from Upper Iweka!
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by leisuretym: 2:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Tinubu can't win

Obi clearance south east and south south is only a show spoiler for PDP, APC is not doing bad in the south south

Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Johnjustice:

Tribal bigot
That's a compliment.
Re: If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This by ekemma676: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Kkk will not produce millions this time I know what am saying I have information from withinKkk will not produce millions this time I know what am saying I have information from within...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives In Saudi Arabia After Visiting The Netherlands / Importance Of The Word "Less" In Nigeria / Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice β€” Lai Mohammed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.