Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,943 members, 7,873,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election (703 Views)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election by nonhuman(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
I am running the biggest Private Virtual Situation Room in this election. I have over 10,000 people reporting to me through multiple channels. The public TG platform (with over 6k) is NOT even my main channel. We have 2 secret groups with over 2500 'eyes' each.

I see things the guy on the street can't see. And I want you to know that Peter Obi maintains a great advantage to victory but simply lacks a RIGGING STRUCTURE. I now understand the difference between structure and rigging structure. If you know, you know.

On this INEC result viewing delay, that's INSTITUTIONAL RIGGING happening right in your face.

For National Security reasons, I am careful to say what I have seen in this election.

But there's hope, PETER OBI has a big advantage which will soon emerge - the North is divided between Atiku, Kwakwanso and Tinubu.
But besides the rigging in Rivers State, the South East and South South is UNTOUCHED for PETER OBI.

A huge percentage of Lagos, Abuja and North Central is for Peter Obi.

North West has some green lights for PETER OBI.

North East belongs to Atiku and others to share.

Leave Some parts of South West for Tinubu.

This is why I am calling on all OBIDIENTS in Peter Obi's Strong holds to PROTECT THEIR VOTES BY ALL LEGAL MEANS POSSIBLE.

The conspiracy is not against PETER OBI, the conspiracy is against YOU.

Start asking questions...

You have a right to protest...

You have a right to hold INEC accountable...

Don't be intimidated by their guns - they are every point, make sure you have mobile data and can go LIVE on Facebook.

Go fight for your freedom - you are the last generation to SUFFER NIGERIANIASIS.

My name is Charles Awuzie and someday, I still believe in Nigeria despite the violence and disenfranchisement at #NigeriaDecides polling units.

Run with this information - protect our strong holds. It's a matter of Life and Life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election by Flame77: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ok
Re: I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC office no far from my house sha. If na violence, this time i am fully ready to deliver.
Make the tommorow reach first.

1 Like

Re: I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election by Allnacruise(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
9182736455O1999:
INEC office no far from my house sha. If na violence, this time i am fully ready to deliver.
Make the tommorow reach first.

Be at the frontline please....
Re: I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election by Allnacruise(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
nonhuman:
I am running the biggest Private Virtual Situation Room in this election. I have over 10,000 people reporting to me through multiple channels. The public TG platform (with over 6k) is NOT even my main channel. We have 2 secret groups with over 2500 'eyes' each.

I see things the guy on the street can't see. And I want you to know that Peter Obi maintains a great advantage to victory but simply lacks a RIGGING STRUCTURE. I now understand the difference between structure and rigging structure. If you know, you know.

On this INEC result viewing delay, that's INSTITUTIONAL RIGGING happening right in your face.

For National Security reasons, I am careful to say what I have seen in this election.

But there's hope, PETER OBI has a big advantage which will soon emerge - the North is divided between Atiku, Kwakwanso and Tinubu.
But besides the rigging in Rivers State, the South East and South South is UNTOUCHED for PETER OBI.

North West has some green lights for PETER OBI.

North East belongs to Atiku and others to share.

Leave Some parts of South West for Tinubu.

This is why I am calling on all OBIDIENTS in Peter Obi's Strong holds to PROTECT THEIR VOTES BY ALL LEGAL MEANS POSSIBLE.

The conspiracy is not against PETER OBI, the conspiracy is against YOU.

Start asking questions...

You have a right to protest...

You have a right to hold INEC accountable...

Don't be intimidated by their guns - they are every point, make sure you have mobile data and can go LIVE on Facebook.

Go fight for your freedom - you are the last generation to SUFFER NIGERIANIASIS.

My name is Charles Awuzie and someday, I still believe in Nigeria despite the violence and disenfranchisement at #NigeriaDecides polling units.

Run with this information - protect our strong holds. It's a matter of Life and Life.

Charles Awuzie

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election by MuchAdo: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Allnacruise:

Charles Awuzie

Hmmmmmm

It's so easy to spot piiggiiddiootts cheesy The trash below gave him out:

1 Like

Re: I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Allnacruise:

Be at the frontline please....
I definitly will.

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo, Yoruba Council Sue For Peace In Lagos / Desmond Elliot's Legacy Projects: The toilet, the booths, and the bridge. / Tinubu Leaves For Medical Care In Europe After Falling Ill Over Election Buildup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.