Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie (63653 Views)

OBI Is Being Systematically Righed Out / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by HellVictorinho7: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
broadman20:

Yes it's about;

Criminals supporting a criminal enterprise to continue silencing the desire of the people through brutality and intimidations ABI?

It's so funny seeing most people complaining about past PDP government actions celebrating now.

What a people, what a nation!
STILL NOT ABOUT SKIN COLOUR
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Ogaonos: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

Tinubu can not rule Nigeria

They wanna fuckkk with us

End sars is gonna be like a rehearsal

I be Bini boy
You know how our matter dey be..we go lock am for 30 days

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days According to the rule
Then una eye go clear

Na the united nation charter and rules me and them osakpolor dey read since for upper

hope they nt planning to rig this election then wen protest bust .military go step in why do i say so.why was military deployed to lagos,rivers nd no day of election there present was nt felt thruggery went well something dey fishy unless they give clear explanation
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by UniBeast: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lacash:
Let’s wait and see, but don’t forget u have the Soldiers to deal with as a Saboteur😁
Okay.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by michoim(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nonsense talk. Is there any election in Nigeria before now that doesn't have technical glitches?

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by do4luv14(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kwamecron:
Wetin that one mean?

He meant what he said, am just waiting to see what they will do with, Ajif result, Lagos State
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by JOemmy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Very true in my polling unit of over 1000 registered voters who 95% are all obidient the inec officials only came with less than 150 ballot papers they have to stop to count after exausting the ballot papers. This is the reason why they came very late at 4pm the whole thing has been already programed in favor of the apc.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Curious345:
Here is how Ahmed Escobar Tinubu compromised the entire INEC ICT network and disabled the BVAS machine nationwide for effective rigging to take place

A top consultant of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Olatubosun Adeniyi Kuku, has been caught on tape revealing that Bola Tinubu, the flag bearer of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), would offer $170 million to the commission’s officials to manipulate the results of the presidential elections across Nigeria.
“Asiwaju is giving INEC $170 million,” Mr Kuku, who described himself as the number one consultant for the commission, told an official in the audio obtained by Peoples Gazette this week. “We will share it around; everybody will do the bidding.”
Buhari, has over time been tainted with age falsification, ill health, corruption and drug dealing allegations.

Ahead of the party’s presidential primary elections in June 2022, sources told this outlet that Mr Tinubu offered delegates bribes to secure their votes as the APC flag bearer.

The delegates confirmed to The Gazette that the APC flagbearer induced Ogun delegates with $25,000 and Adamawa $10,000.

Voting rights activist Greg Adesuwa said Mr Kuku’s disclosure about what he did with Mr Tinubu was not entirely new to Nigerian elections, which have for decades been characterised by violence, ballot box stuffing and outright rigging often linked to candidates and their political agents.

“This INEC contractor said Tiinubu was looking to bribe officials to the humongous amount mentioned, that is beyond disturbing,” Mr Adesuwa told The Gazette. “I hope the security agencies will work to investigate the man’s claim and hold all his co-conspirators to justice in this country.”

Mr Adesuwa said Nigerian politicians should move beyond seeing election as a violent and corrupt process and instead focus on polishing their ideas to make them sellable to the masses

Absolute trash and a waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Think9ja(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
loswhite:
Are you a fool? Why was the result not transmitted Electronically? Can't you see that isn't about any candidate? Can you call this an election? Do you think a politician that wins by rigging intends to do anything good for this country? If we cannot get free and fair election then we should simply go back to military rule. Enough is enough for this politicians. The brazen attack on our democracy by politicians is just crazy.

I'm not a fool.
But you're a bastard for even voting Pandora in the first place.
Stupid fOOL

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Pedyson: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days According to the rule
Then una eye go clear

Na the united nation charter and rules me and them osakpolor dey read since for upper

You have spoken my mind too, we all dey Benin here dey observe
I detest Tinubu, i reject Tinubu, he can never and will never be Nigerian President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Think9ja(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
dyera:

What nonsense are you saying, why should the Igbos help Atiku become the president, what has Atiku done for the Igbos, didn't Atiku refuse to give way for an Igbo man in PDP.

Tinubu will rule you igbos for 8yrs, after which another Fulani man will take over and continue for another 8yrs. It will continue like that till the day you Osus stop playing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics.
Stupid fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
The same people who were praising Buhari for making sure o for a free and fair election, for rendering Tinubu's strategy to buy votes useless and militarizing Lagos to deal with Tinubu's riggers and ballot box snatchers are suddenly crying foul already ?
Are these people out of their minds ?

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Think9ja(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Why do you guys always bring ethnicity to your discussions? Can't you say huasas/fulani spoilt Obi chance or may be insert your ethnic group if you aren't part of the former.

What stops other ethnic groups supporting the Igbos since they have been supportive of others.

Your igbo brother Pandora went round the middle belt and churches and made this election about religion. Sadly, our people in the middle belt fell for it. Even Atiku strong zones were lost to your ungrateful brother. Now they both lose out. That Tinubu you igbos so much hate with his Muslim Muslim ticket will rule you for 8yrs before he hands over to another fulani man

INUGO?

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Think9ja(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
copyrites:

You are extremely daft. Must everyone spoon feed and bow down for Atiku?

Atiku spoiled Igbo people's chances.

Tinubu is coming.
Muslim-muslim ticket is winning
Your nzogbu nzogbu politics will never take you guys anywhere.
Atiku will return to Dubai and leave you guys to continue your Biafra struggle from where you left off.
Stupid bastard

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by loswhite(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:

I'm not a fool.
But you're a bastard for even voting Pandora in the first place.
Stupid fOOL
Goat!!!!!! This is not about pandora.... Myopic fool
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by BushDoctor123: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Osaror the new DPO of the end date fame sighted, carry go and take the lead, your boys are right behind you.
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Think9ja(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gabby84:

And They would understand the real meaning of divide and rule politics buhari own child's play though I agree the election was rigged but because of the foolishness of the igbos. Wasting vote on obi. The igbos are individually clever collectively stupid.

I'm telling you bro
The entire Northern Christians voted for him. Except a few of us who didn't fall for his nzogbu nzogbu politics. I voted for Atiku, but BAT has always been my second choice. Pandora is a scam

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Lashist(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=MartinCorridon post=121277746][/quote]
Lol...you think insulting people's parents is how to troll...that same evil you dey hail will meet you. Tomorrow you'd come online to rant that they scammed you bcus of your foolishness
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Luckysbab: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Curious345:
Here is how Ahmed Escobar Tinubu compromised the entire INEC ICT network and disabled the BVAS machine nationwide for effective rigging to take place

A top consultant of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Olatubosun Adeniyi Kuku, has been caught on tape revealing that Bola Tinubu, the flag bearer of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), would offer $170 million to the commission’s officials to manipulate the results of the presidential elections across Nigeria.
“Asiwaju is giving INEC $170 million,” Mr Kuku, who described himself as the number one consultant for the commission, told an official in the audio obtained by Peoples Gazette this week. “We will share it around; everybody will do the bidding.”
Buhari, has over time been tainted with age falsification, ill health, corruption and drug dealing allegations.

Ahead of the party’s presidential primary elections in June 2022, sources told this outlet that Mr Tinubu offered delegates bribes to secure their votes as the APC flag bearer.

The delegates confirmed to The Gazette that the APC flagbearer induced Ogun delegates with $25,000 and Adamawa $10,000.

Voting rights activist Greg Adesuwa said Mr Kuku’s disclosure about what he did with Mr Tinubu was not entirely new to Nigerian elections, which have for decades been characterised by violence, ballot box stuffing and outright rigging often linked to candidates and their political agents.

“This INEC contractor said Tiinubu was looking to bribe officials to the humongous amount mentioned, that is beyond disturbing,” Mr Adesuwa told The Gazette. “I hope the security agencies will work to investigate the man’s claim and hold all his co-conspirators to justice in this country.”

Mr Adesuwa said Nigerian politicians should move beyond seeing election as a violent and corrupt process and instead focus on polishing their ideas to make them sellable to the masses

No be only Mr Adesuwa, na Adesewa.

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Think9ja(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
appini:

Dem don use gragra spoil everything. Imagine them wasting votes here and there.

And that BAT weh them hate well na em be the potential winner.
Igbo people too useless walai
Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics every four years

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Think9ja(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Greyworld:

God will punish your generation if you call igbos in that mouth of yours.

Buhari is a northern Muslim
Atiku is a northern Muslim

So a southern Christian doesn't have a right to rule??

Stupid beast

Asiwaju is your next president
Deal with it.
Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will not take you guys anywhere.
Stupid bastard

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Think9ja(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Manofnaija:

Please, be a human being and speak the truth.
60% of Nigerians voted for Peter Obi of Labour Party

No, 60% of igbo people and some Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

All these mumu LP supporters who had been praising Buhari for dealing with Tinubu prior to election day are now singing different tunes when they smell the kind of defeat coming towards them. grin grin grin
Losers!

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Oju4190: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Let see who will b labour party orubebe tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by nairamaniac: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

Also, the United nation charter stuff is False.
https://guardian.ng/news/fact-check-claim-that-un-will-intervene-after-30-days-of-endsars-protest-is-false/

We may protest for years without any external intervention.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by banky222: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
The greatest protest Nigeria has ever seen is loading .
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by OsunOriginal: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Dr Rex Osagie:

https://twitter.com/DrRexOsagie/status/1629783330177548288

Arubebes don start... grin grin grin grin
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by calabardick(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

Only a fool will believe that united nations will do anything. Their observers said election was free and fair.

This is how some fools believe that endsars will attract UN

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by xstyrichy(f): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Like these ehh, a military interim government might be imposed on Nigeria due to an imminent youth protest that could linger beyond May 29th
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinsD12(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Dr Rex Osagie:

https://twitter.com/DrRexOsagie/status/1629783330177548288
Tinubu agbado cassava is a total failure, bulabaa will never rule this country, we are waiting for inec to try nonsense , everything about this election is rigged to favour apc but this time around they met their Waterloo, to all obident Nigerians don't panic, don't worry let's watch and see what inec will announce tomorrow
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by KLRSIK420(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
LandMann:
Hmm.. the observations are true... It will work in favour of all political candidates in their strongholds and also work against them in areas where they're not so popular.

So far, Obi won't be able to get 25% in the following states:

Ekiti
Osun
Kastina
Kano
Oyo
Bauchi
Borno
Zamfara
Jigawa

Just three more states and Obi is out or heading for a rerun at best.

The election is now between Atiku and Tinubu.

kikikikikiki, Oga add Kwara & Yobe join because heobi no go get even %10 here grin

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by bjtinz: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hmm so this is the legendary PhysicsQed. O the golden days of Nairaland 🥺

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by TrueNigerian300: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

Don’t waste your life all these noise you are making you will be shot dead, only one bullet is needed in your skull.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ / Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.