Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,482 members, 7,951,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Betking Sports Bonus Fraud Exposed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betking Sports Bonus Fraud Exposed (330 Views)

Get Up To ₦100,000 In Sports Bonus With Betbonanza / SHAKHTAR DONETSK PLAYER, ALAN PATRICK AGE FRAUD EXPOSED (PICS) / Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betking Sports Bonus Fraud Exposed by mishealsurebet: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
I had a bad experience with Betking I would like to share to who it may concern.
First of all, it's important to note that Betking like any other betting platforms, have terms and conditions that agent must adhere to in order to fulfil sports monthly bonus. The terms and conditions made it clear that agents are entitled to sports monthly bonus when they meet the requirements stated below:
(The bonus value is given only if:
i. The total stake for the selected period exceeds 150,000₦.
ii. The gross profit is not in negative (i.e. it exceeds 0₦).
iii. The total amount of Turnover commission that will be/has been paid to you for the selected period is less than the commission % amount based on GGR (i.e. X% of GGR minus total Turnover commission exceeds 0₦)

Having meet some of the core requirements and on the process of fulfilling others, Betking trader maliciously block my shop from accepting bet in order to prevent me from completing the conditions.
I have strong proof to support my claim that I will upload and also my chat with Betking customer care.
My advice to all the Betking agents is to be very careful while dealing with Betking because their mode of operation has suddenly changed.

Chat Evidence
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CLnRgN-5Ljaf7gOFxb1RbqzDNlzgVybA/view?usp=sharing

Bet Rejecting Evidence
https://drive.google.com/file/d/166UEnKUf0-5DE1Q1uAiVHkEodORkPTZl/view?usp=sharing

(1) (Reply)

Try My Football Predictions, You'll Never Regret! / Messi Eyeing Barcelona Return. Leo: From Barca To PSG & Back Again? / Free 2-10odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.