Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,126 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers (86880 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.

You were there checking the ballot papers to know who they voted for? You try.😂
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Bomaking(m): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2023
God pls hear cry,
God hear the cry of ur people
Free us from this bondage
Help us
Help us
Help us
Help Nigeria
Save Nigeria from the hands of these wicked politicians...
Wike remember that no man can be God no man has the power to change what God has destined...
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Captain8(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Don't kick someone who is already down,it's not nice... grin grin grin grin grin
You can WALK OVER them sha!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Igbos should first know how to talk in public....they were the people who ready swear that south south is for Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Captain8(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

They are in a mourning mood.
You know their OBItuary was printed even before the elections, they only waited for Saturday for the burial.
Right now, they are bereaved
then I will attend the obi funeral

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Captain8(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Tufiakwa we no fit be your brother. If no be that wike wey mess up big time. You for dey talk this trash.
brother who?
And for your information, woke doesn't mess up....it was choice...just as I made my choice to vote APC in delta state.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Captain8(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Gbogbowa:
we are not heart broken we just suprise that wike can be so evil minded but mark it he will pay dearly for this because Tinubu cannot win this election, you may rob Obi you canot rob Atiku, you can rob the people and go scot free but its not finnish yet
rob who?

while is not wiked o....we south south has told you ibos over times, that we don't like you people but fake hopes and wishful thinking won't allowed you people....same thing in the biafra..... you should better start taking our stand serious,,,,or else more heart broken..
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by jozee8: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Jay5mie:

Are you blind or you don't know maths?
You registered 74k people, how come 75k people are collecting PVC?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by PecE2Make: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Rigged results.
Peter Obi won in Rivers State.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Caseless: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
haffaze777:
Nyesom wike na man you be

Na ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, etc, I just de laugh. Wike played his card well.

He said his supporters should save his political career and he's enjoying that.

Amaechi is out of it, because wike has found his ways back to the center.

I don't know how APC intend to prosecute the governorship election having gotten the support of wike in this one.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin
Caseless:

Na ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, etc, I just de laugh.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by TrumpDonald2: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2023
dustmalik:

What you are seeing is a totality of an LGA, not PU cheesy

Oga keep quiet. This matter go end for court. So you believe that Tinubu can win 3 LGAs in Rivers? Can Obi win 2 LGAs in Ekiti or Oyo?

You urchins, una brain dey touch

Lp- green
Apc- blue
Pdp- Red
Nnpp- black

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Wainey: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
braveboi4life:
Let's keep hailing tyranny, if they have the balls they should allow people vote without manipulation, thuggery and distortion of election results.
No be rivers I dey, APC can never get 5% of this vote with or without wike.
The selfish Man led other G-5 Governors to oblivion
In this Rivers state, I keep telling people to vote Atiku as he is the only one that could liberate Rivers State from the tyranny of Wike knowing that Obi will perform poorly in the north. But the Obidients were insulting me that I want old men to continue, they actually thought I was the real enemy some thought because I was a Kalabari man, I am fighting Wike cos of Tonye Cole but the truth is that I have been against Wike governance since 2019 cos what I was after is the liberation of my state first. Now Wike has given Obidients vote to Tinubu, they are now throwing brimstones.
I am happy The breakfast is going round.
Las Las, we go get sense for the state
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by rigarmortis: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2023
This election will be cancelled last last. Book this space
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Wainey: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Captain8:
rob who?

while is not wiked o....we south south has told you ibos over times, that we don't like you people but fake hopes and wishful thinking won't allowed you people....same thing in the biafra..... you should better start taking our stand serious,,,,or else more heart broken..
I have always supported ur claims on NL as a fellow ijaw but this is daylight robbery and wike's tyranny must end.
Tinubu doesn't doesn't stand a chance in Rivers State but winning all these LGA's is something we must all fight against.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by TrumpDonald2: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Captain8:
Igbos should first know how to talk in public....they were the people who ready swear that south south is for Obidient

You guys are very funny.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by rigarmortis: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Wainey:
In this Rivers state, I keep telling people to vote Atiku as he is the only one that could liberate Rivers State from the tyranny of Wike knowing that Obi will perform poorly in the north. But the Obidients were insulting me that I want old men to continue, they actually thought I was the real enemy some thought because I was a Kalabari man, I am fighting Wike cos of Tonye Cole but the truth is that I have been against Wike governance since 2019 cos what I was after is the liberation of my state first. Now Wike has given Obidients vote to Tinubu, they are now throwing brimstones.
I am happy The breakfast is going round.
Las Las, we go get sense for the state

So you mean if you had voted Atiku , Wike won't have changed the results like he's doing now. He will leave it cos you voted Atiku?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by rigarmortis: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Captain8:

Igbos this and that? Have you seen real Rivers people, look for them and congratulate them for voting BAT en mass.

If you no chop beating
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by xest(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
haffaze777:

Because I know flat.head when I see one🤣🤣🤣🤣
go tell ur old man that mugu
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
xest:
go tell ur old man that mugu

Wailing everywhere
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Captain8(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
rigarmortis:

Igbos this and that? Have you seen real Rivers people, look for them and congratulate them for voting BAT en mass.

If you no chop beating
chop beating from people that vote Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Captain8(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Wainey:
I have always supported ur claims on NL as a fellow ijaw but this is daylight robbery and wike's tyranny must end.
Tinubu doesn't doesn't stand a chance in Rivers State but winning all these LGA's is something we must all fight against.
I hear you my brother..
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Captain8(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Wainey:
it were the Igbos and kanu who made things difficult for me to like anything about ibo....but I heard you brother
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by rigarmortis: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Captain8:
chop beating from people that vote Tinubu?

Lol. No wahala bro. You never see videos of Rivers ppl protest and how Wike forced ppl to thumb print APC with no voters abi.

Last last na end sars part two or cancellation
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by chibrolex(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16g2FU2brmU......see how Wike is getting votes for Tinubu in Rivers State as he was caught on the take bribing INEC OFFICIALS
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Wainey: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2023
rigarmortis:

So you mean if you had voted Atiku , Wike won't have changed the results like he's doing now. He will leave it cos you voted Atiku?
If we had given Atiku a chance to presidency and all forget Peter Obi, Wike would be history.
Whether u like it or not, it's only Atiku and Obi that has the interest of Nigerians at heart.
Tinubu will rule Nigeria like a family project just like he ruled Lagos and by extension rule Rivers State like that too.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by confydoedowaye(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Woto Woto doings cool

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Make nobody complain sey govt bad ooi
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by xest(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
haffaze777:

Wailing everywhere
I guess you're a youth.
Make ur children be like buhari n tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2023
xest:
I guess you're a youth.
Make ur children be like buhari n tinubu

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Gospel1905: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Honestly Inec is the major problem in this country, I'm a PO in my Unit in Obio akpor Local government area which LP sweeps all the votes, but Wike and his agbero brothers came to hijack the ballot box where they changed all the results to APC, Only God will judge them all
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by gly(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.

It is obviously a red flag and would be addressed by judiciary. If this result is accepted by INEC at this general level then no locus standing to reject vote from okowa's over voting saga reported
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Eddy017: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Eaglehaven:
Rivers State election will put INEC in trouble

Unfortunately for Wike and his boys before they came to hijack ballots ...most of the results in the urban areas Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt city were already uploaded on BVAS for House of Reps and Senate.

After manipulation at Collation centre... calling the results is now difficult because evidence is already on INEC iREV portal.

The only results he can manipulate are those from the riverine and villages.

Peter Obi LP won top to bottom in Rivers. The old politicians are confused 🤔

you guyz shouting LP party are all fools we told u guyz to combine with pdp but shouting obi, make obi become president make I see. Last last last people supporting LP don carry vote give tinubu
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by rigarmortis: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Wainey:
If we had given Atiku a chance to presidency and all forget Peter Obi, Wike would be history.
Whether u like it or not, it's only Atiku and Obi that has the interest of Nigerians at heart.
Tinubu will rule Nigeria like a family project just like he ruled Lagos and by extension rule Rivers State like that too.

What you said doesn't make sense. Why didn't Atiku give Obi a chance too. Or must it be a northerner always.

Anyway as it stands Atiku will likely win. Most of tinubus string zones have been announced and he's leading with about 800k only

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.