Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,489 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers (86762 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by mauchiz: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
In some places,labor party was counting there votes online,the videos are online.

Is not business as usual,election riggers must be jailed.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.
Wike will regret his actions. He will cry and no one absolutely no one will give a damn about his useless ambition. He went to Rivers rec to manipulate the results in favour of Thiéfnubu. God will shame them all. Buhari is not ready to redeem his image. Thiéfnubu is not supposed to win any LG. God will surely punish all the election riggers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by mayortm001(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:
WIKE!!! Nigeria will reward your good work, you won't labour in vain.
Ekwensu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by onuman: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
How God can make a mentally handicapped man become the next President of Nigeria to enable Wike stay afloat against Rotimi Amaechi in Rivers politics, that must be Nyesom Wike's 24/7 prayers to God now.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Hendrixky: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Misterone:
when you see someone with PVC but has no record in BVAS, what would that amount to? You too full abeg

Warey all people with pvc have their records on the bvas

Number of collected pvc should be lower than registered

As the number of registered increases the number of collected increases

Collected can never exceed registered pvc

Infact collected will be decreasing if no ones comes to pick up and registered will be increasing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Tpave(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Check well, accredited and pvc collected, na who no go school write that result
PVC COLLECTED is more than registered voters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Wahala90: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.

Do you have videos of the counting process? Then upload it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

I hailed the wike? Prove it. Prove it anywhere I hailed wike

When you quote me with your old account 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Konjiboii: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
With all the evidence staring at us in the face how anyone is celebrating this false and fake result is you have got to be agent of darkness and the devil.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by ChristineC: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
disappointing result 4rm Rivers, unless it was tampered with.

undecided
it's obvious enough

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by fredoooooo: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rivers of wike
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Keep decieving us
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by ubochimike(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:
Nyesom wike na man you be

You are a wasted soul.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Stanleynf:
go and see what happened in 1993 election.... The power belongs to the masses and remember the world is watching

You haven't made any sense with your statement, sorry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Misterone: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Warey all people with pvc have their records on the bvas

Number of collected pvc should be lower than registered

As the number of registered increases the number of collected increases

Collected can never exceed registered pvc

Infact collected will be decreasing if no ones comes to pick up and registered will be increasing

I'm done talking to an idiot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Austineva2: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
JoeEeL:

Good morning.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. D bae just de wake from morning sleep

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Realist777: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
How did you know that LP got 98%
Just a question though!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by DKM123: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's a pity. A real pity.

Cross River that is even more disgusted with APC than Edo. That is where APC is winning.

It shall never be well with you evul bast..ards

So it's who the Governor (one fcukkking man) says will win that will win. Is that why they were scampering for that irritating Wike of a man? His choice automatically means he ALONE is to decide for all the full grown humans in the entire Cross River.

The back man is inherently evul! It must be in the water we drink.
They don't only have bad leaders, we have bad followers as well. Spits

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Friend22(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.

You too dull.
The number of registered voters are 75,495
Accredited voters are about 12,219.
How are the number of accredited voters more than PVCs collected?

Its either you have eye problem or your bias as blinded you!
Either way, you lose!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:

When you quote me with your old account 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t use any other than this, I don’t need it.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
tinubu doing well in kano

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Friend22(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
DKM123:
It's a pity. A real pity.

Cross River that is even more disgusted with APC than Edo. That is where APC is winning.

It shall never be well with you evul bast..ards

Bigots!

Keep crying!

Your tears aren't enough yet!

They play religious and ethnic cards to pretend to love the country when it fails them,they start wailing like elephant on musht!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

I don’t use any other than this, I don’t need it.

Yimu
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by ogatboy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Interesting. Nobody should protest or complain for the next 4 years. After this election, if them kill person or hunger or anything, I'll just say, thank God.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by pacificom: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Now we all know the problem of this country is basically BAD LEADERS'. If Nigerians make a wrong choice this time, this country is fvcked for life.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
ubochimike:

You are a wasted soul.

Just like your father🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Jamstake7: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hxgxhx

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Lalasticlada: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Captain8:
we Ijaws can't vote for a biafra man

This is no supposed to be a tribal something na
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by tinktanker: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
With the violence structure. I guess other parties shld adopt it.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by maasoap(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:

Lol at your lamentation of lie! Dem no count votes in front of all the party agents and voters? Dem no give party agents hardcopies? Look at this loser!
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Aguodo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
gentleguy1975:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/tinubu-floors-atiku-peter-obi-in-3-lgas-announced-so-far-in-rivers/

What is integrity in rigging an election ?
Wike my nyash! Kettle 📞 pot black. You want Ayu to relinquish his seat but here you're rigging massively just for a pot of porridge. Shame on you.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Agunesinjaweola: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
OBIdients Solidarity should collapse before next weekend and life will go back to the normal ✅

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) / This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.