Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Beware Of Mikhail Abubakar Sadiq - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Mikhail Abubakar Sadiq (586 Views)

Kuje Prison Escapee, Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq, Arrested In Kano (Photos) / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Mikhail Abubakar Sadiq by calidad22: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please, beware of one Mr. MIKHAIL ABUBAKAR SADIQ from Idah, (Kogi state). He is a fraudster and a dupe. He has been duping people of their money by guaranteeing to give them job slots in the Nigerian Civil Defense. He always tells his victims that he has a brother there as a senior officer. Meanwhile, he clones the Gmail of NCDC and impersonates NCDC to send fake messages to his victims. He also parades himself as travelling agent collecting money from people , robbing them of their money. He worked as an IT manager at Maplandi Company located at Lekki, Lagos but was sacked due to this fraudulent acts after an official report was filed against him. He lives around Ayobo Lagos axis.
Re: Beware Of Mikhail Abubakar Sadiq by FundyNigeria: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
I never transact with anyone I don't know without using an escrow service, even with someone you know, thing can still go wrong. Better to pay escrow fee than risk losing all my money.
The best escrow platform in Nigeria I have found is www.payescrow.site
Re: Beware Of Mikhail Abubakar Sadiq by epondudu: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
FundyNigeria:
I never transact with anyone I don't know without using an escrow service, even with someone you know, thing can still go wrong. Better to pay escrow fee than risk losing all my money.
The best escrow platform in Nigeria I have found is www.payescrow.site
Nice one marketing manager.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Leak Video Of APC Thugs Sent To LP Supporter Threatening Gbadebo, Labour Party, / Newborn Baby Abandoned Under Bridge In Kwara / Breaking : Senator Ike Ekweremadu Faces Sentence Today 5th May, 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.