Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe (31599 Views)

Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by dalass(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Kaiser20:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu must ask Ganduje and El-rufai to refund the Billions of naira and Dollars he gave them to deliver 8 million votes in Kano and Katsina states

Is it your billions?... No dey take Panadol for BAT headache na grin
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Ibkhaleel001: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
Na family property? Why kano go get 44 local government area.... Omo Southern states dey dull oh... North dat u can go for a whole 2hrs without seeing any meaningful settlement, where dem dey get dis numbers from during election? Shey na trees dey vote?
This is the reason why you'll never go anywhere in politics...hate and lies .. shameless bunch of hypocrite form an erosion ravaged Hiv region
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Safyqueen: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
oga no dey yarn dust.... I grew up and completed all my education up to masters level In d North and I insist... U can go a whole two hours without seeing any villages

From where to where can you travel whole one hour without a village on that road or behind talk less of two hours. This is a blatant lie. If yes mention the road.
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Emdy010: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Elibaba1:

I have always maintained that North so called votes is “imaginary”

I live in Kano and I can testify to how densely populated and large it is. Stop all this your religious and ethnic bigotry. Kano is bigger than the whole south east combined together.
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2023
dalass:

My grandfather occupied a political office akin to governor in the first republic and he was. SAN.

Now, have you or your lineage ever smelled any government position?

My uncle was a governor in one of your Midwestern state I won't mention, under Gbadamosi Babangida.

My in-law currently occupies a fed- govt position as well.
You ooze of incompetence and that's why I simply questioned your earlier post. Pls be guided, good luck.
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Emdy010:
[color=#006600][/color]

I live in Kano and I can testify to how densely populated and large it is. Stop all this your religious and ethnic bigotry. Kano is bigger than the whole south east combined together.
You are one of the brainwashed unbalanced Nigerian. Sad we still got a handful of your kind.
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by citizenY(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
Na family property? Why kano go get 44 local government area.... Omo Southern states dey dull oh... North dat u can go for a whole 2hrs without seeing any meaningful settlement, where dem dey get dis numbers from during election? Shey na trees dey vote?

Yes, palm trees
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Judolisco(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2023
lookcoolman:

Na human being they vote bro, any corner or lungu you enter in Kano state, I swear people you will see there will shock you. And there people normally come out to vote including their youth and old. Each polling unit sometime they have more than 1450 registered voters while about 1200 to 300 would come out to vote not like other region you will see 300 registered voters but only 50 come out to votes.. Tell me why dey will not have plenty voters 🙄🙄🙄
na state capital bdat na... Apart from d capital.... Check other regions
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by ims80s(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
You have given your self answer.
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Judolisco(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Safyqueen:

From where to where can you travel whole one hour without a village on that road or behind talk less of two hours. This is a blatant lie. If yes mention the road.
I said meaningful settlement.... Go sch uno gree go
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Proudlyomonna: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Good very good grin
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Safyqueen: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
I said meaningful settlement.... Go sch uno gree go

You see yourself, you said you schooled in the north yet telling lies has become your attitude.

Show me where the two words, 'meaningful settlement' are in your mention.
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Judolisco(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Safyqueen:

You see yourself, you said you schooled in the north yet telling lies has become your attitude.

Show me where the two words, 'meaningful settlement' are in your mention.
go back to my first post aunty
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by dalass(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
killALIEN:

My uncle was a governor in one of your Midwestern state I won't mention, under Gbadamosi Babangida.

My in-law currently occupies a fed- govt position as well.
You ooze of incompetence and that's why I simply questioned your earlier post. Pls be guided, good luck.

I need not mention the number of Uncles, brothers, inlaws I have in politics..

Btw, where did I mention that I was seeking for a political office or even wanting one before you say I was oozing of incompetence

Mr competent without a political office, radarada grin
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
dalass:

I need not mention the number of Uncles, brothers, inlaws I have in politics..

Btw, where did I mention that I was seeking for a political office or even wanting one before you say I was oozing of incompetence

Mr competent without a political office, radarada grin

My Friend, morality demands us "competence"
You and i don't have to be vying for an administrative position before exhibiting an aura of it.
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by dalass(f): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
killALIEN:

My Friend, morality demands us "competence"
You and i don't have to be vying for an administrative position before exhibiting an aura of it.

I am NOT YOUR FRIEND

Byeeee grin
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
dalass:

I am NOT YOUR FRIEND

Byeeee grin
YOU ARE MY FRIEND!👫
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by CioAngels(f): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
When Kano state government house is not their family Dynasty.
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by bal4real: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

So how many frustrated OSU PIG voted for Tinubu?
So why are u slaves constituting nuisance in lagos because ur master was flocked black n blue by a structureless party in his backyard?
Re: Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe by Elibaba1: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Emdy010:
[color=#006600][/color]

Kano ko kiwi ni..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano / Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.