Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,135 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:57 AM

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo (46696 Views)

Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Escapes Assassination Attempt In Edo / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Wheezdom(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
Imagine this is one celebrity who's husband joined APC and won there. I wonder why her colleagues no bash her. The earlier you all realise the hatred on Tinubu is being sponsored by PDP and ex PDP bots like Obi that are born losers, the better you understand Nigerian politics. Cos I dunno what Tinubu did that warranted his insults to him from Obidients. If it's only PDP bots, I ll say they are still suffering from 2015 trauma of GEJ's defeat.
Obviously some v transferred the hatred on Awolowo to Tinubu. And you expect all Yorubas to disown him when he's not guilty.
Some people like lamenting like a man that spent money on a failed marriage. 😂
Updated, Obidients don dey bash me too o. My fiance is not APC member o.
I m saying the truth without being partisan.
The earlier the better there's southern unity, the better btw Yorubas and Igbos. Especially Igbos that always appear like they are endangered everywhere, playing politics of hatred so open and unapologetic. Yet they ll blame Yorubas that is so useful and accommodating to them for their woes. Shey na Yorubas dey do killer herdsmen dey kill Igbos or other people I'm different regions. Know your break enemy and face them in the north
shut up bitch...
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wheezdom:
shut up bitch...
Shut up son of a bïtch

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Damseldammie(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wow
Around of applause for you Mercy Johnson 👏 👏 you’re a very good supportive wife, congratulations
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Sirchiboy: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:

I am an Engineer from Delta state.
A youth leader and a mentor to almost a thousand youths.

I don't live a wayward life. I don't support criminals.

I am not a tribal bigot. My education is not a waste.
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Buhari’s Corruption Watch Begins To Yield Results / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.