Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman (53134 Views)

Exposed: How Dino Melaye, Others Smuggled N50 Billion New Notes Out Of The CBN. / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by MT: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samdolly:

You are not even ashamed to call a region second class citizen, I am a Yoruba man but this your statement shows you may be an ethnic bigot.

I am not in support of violence, and I will encourage that the aggrieved seeks legal redress but is this really an election? Really let us have a modicum of sense now.

There are "Yoruba" and there are "Omo ale Yoruba".

If you are a Yoruba at all, you are sounding more like the latter.

Oga Ade, please do not patronise me.

Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Jostoman: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abujaexpress:
Let him go to court and challenge whatsoever he feels is not in order
when you know that buhari and tinubu have place ARIWOOLA there at Supreme Court.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

No sane human will allow tinubu rule

You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president

Please lets retweet and share to everyone

Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status
Facebook and twitter titok

Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by afbstrategies: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abujaexpress:
The court will step in and make urchins like you cry.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Realists(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

We know your agenda with this post Unknown gunmen aka ipobian terrorist, kindly tow the way of Shekau for he is waiting for you.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Nolevel666: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:

You can go and die. You wont be missed. Tinubu is your next commander in chief of the armed forced.

You nor know yourself talkless of where your country suppose day rank among top developed countries

Mass Extermination coming for you all sabotaging nigeria!

Mark my words!!
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Sholaco: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Igbo should be allow to goπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I knew that that at the end of this election, they will go back to their agitation. See the way Ipob ESN participated in the election 😲
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by MT: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nolevel666:

You nor know yourself talkless of where your country suppose day rank among top developed countries

Mass Extermination coming for you all sabotaging nigeria!

Mark my words!!

Your fore fathers died like chicken during the Biafra war.

The same fate awaits you stupid kids who has no knowledge of history
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Olurondo: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino Maleye the biggest fool in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by MT: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sholaco:
Igbo should be allow to goπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I knew that that at the end of this election, they will go back to their agitation. See the way Ipob ESN participated in the election 😲

I cant understand why they are stopping them not to secede. Their lands are unproductive, and it will be a good opportunity to rid our lands of robbery and drugs.

They have 5 states with zero electoral votes.

They should let them go. They are human pollutants.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by nonhuman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tflex01:

Safe journey!

Northerners are already jubilating Asiwaju's victory. grin
the ones that are burning inec office already in maidugiri
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Nolevel666: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:

Your fore fathers died like chicken during the Biafra war.

The same fate awaits you stupid kids who has no knowledge of history

You think say i be igbo man?

Yes their fathers were slaughtered for fighting for their right to a better future, what can you say you are fighting for?

Counterproductive pride that befalls its victims?

You don’t know what you are toying with my friend.

Extermination awaits you all sabotaging Nigeria from now on

Mark my words!!
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by shinealight(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

Just like someone said no sane human being should allow intolerant goons like You to breathe free air in this country any longer…..how do you feel about that eh? shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Sleekfingers: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

You better stop taking drugs......

If Dem born anybody well , make e do anyhow.....Buhari won't hesitate to burst coconut for una heads....
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Emma1Oj(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
muykem:
That's very good of him. He has been constituting nuisance in the centre thereby ridiculing Nigeria in the face of international community. They want to win election with Northern candidate against popular demand for Southern president.
may amadi ora smack you and your speechless int'l community where ever u and all your APC fraudulent pple are located.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by samsard(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
muykem:
That's very good of him. He has been constituting nuisance in the centre thereby ridiculing Nigeria in the face of international community. They want to win election with Northern candidate against popular demand for Southern president.
Nobody should mention Southern president sentiment if it's not Southeast. You guys only remember rotational presidency that favors only certain sections of the country.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by MT: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nolevel666:

You think say i be igbo man?

Yes their fathers were slaughtered for fighting for their right to a better future, what can you say you are fighting for?

Counterproductive pride that befalls its victims?

You don’t know what you are toying with my friend.

Extermination awaits you all sabotaging Nigeria from now on

Mark my words!!

I should not be exchanging views with you. Go and learn history.

Nigeria army are waiting for you. Like Ewure, yo will die.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Sleekfingers: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Dino that should be busy thinking about how he is going to fix his two left legs, is busy with politics!

Dude does not even know his priorities! And with a morbidly obese physique, dude still putting load on the pair of left legs

Someone that should be looking for a leg donor!

Why not simply address the issues. And stop all these body shaming......

As if you are perfect.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Nolevel666: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:

I should not be exchanging views with you. Go and learn history.

Nigeria army are waiting for you. Like Ewure, yo will die.

The fate of nations is decided by iron and blood

If they choose to awaken the dragon in the masses, so be it!

Might is right!!

The might of the people shall stand!!
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by tishbite42: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sholaco:
Obi, the new Jagaban
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Why not simply address the issues. And stop all these body shaming......

As if you are perfect.

Oh!

When he was body shaming Asiwaju, it was valid right?

You lots always playing victims!

Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Donedeal1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
They should make snippers available next time for those already cut for hearts attacks.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Sleekfingers: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oh!

When he was body shaming Asiwaju, it was valid right?

You lots always playing victims!

Does two wrong make a right?

I am not a fan of Dino , because he talks loosely.....but I can never stoop that low by body shaming anyone.....
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Does two wrong make a right?

I am not a fan of Dino , because he talks loosely.....but I can never stoop that low by body shaming anyone.....

Glad you know he does!

But someone need to show him what it feels like!
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by dappydozzy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tflex01:

Safe journey!

Na sooo ......
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by APC2: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abujaexpress:

The protest that is about to break out will be violent. Atiku is planning big for you people. Army will take over. The real cabal have all planned if the north loose. Just wait
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Ayodeoba: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

you no get work Abi? Try rubbish protest if army no go use your head do shooting practice
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by johnjose68: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

We have been waiting for this crying....oh it is so sweet.

I remember telling you to save your cry till after elections. You see. Now your cry is usefully obi.diot.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by prettyliz(f): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tflex01:

Safe journey!

Pls don't say that,that's not the case in Kaduna,even most of the Muslims are for PDP
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by tammie24: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikoB:
Lolz, the results that we have seen since yesterday that I even congratulated Tinubu in my post is the one these ones are crying on, anyway Dino tell Atiku that it was greed that destroyed him, how did he expect Buhari a fulani to be replaced by another fulani anyway they will have to obey Tinubu in the next four years at least.
make that 8 years oga grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Tareq1105: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
amstardi:
Dino Melaye, Ihedioha and some other party agents walked out of the National collection centre to protest against the continued collection of result

They must have seen the signal and that's why they want to try Erubebe style.
Re: Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman by Abujaexpress: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC2:

The protest that is about to break out will be violent. Atiku is planning big for you people. Army will take over. The real cabal have all planned if the north loose. Just wait
Atiku cannot do anything if he cannot present an evidence of rigging against him

Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) / Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria