Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,942 members, 7,876,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible (547 Views)

Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by OsunOriginal: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
I can't but continue to thank obi for buckling down and not listening to those who were asking him to step down for Atiku. Most importantly, we thank his strategists (Pat Utomi, Okupe, etc) for ensuring he didn't give up and for all the moral/financial supports provided to Obi. Your efforts gave Obi the energy that got him to the finish line even though without winning. You are the people we should be thanking for the victory of our Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the president-elect of the Federal republic.

We will also continue to thank the Obidient movement for giving Obi hope.

God bless all BATists!
God bless Obi (for contesting)
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the president-elect!
God bless President Buhari!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by Omoawoke: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
God bless obidients
We really appreciate your will and spirits.
Keep the fire burning and next election will be better.

But this time, it is Emilokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by haffaze777(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
God bless obidient
Re: Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by BCJAY(f): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hold on for inec a bit please, don't count your chicks before they hatch
Re: Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by famology(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
I started thanking them before election. I told them they'll understand when the results are out. They're ignorant and shortsighted.
Re: Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by Jack500: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thank you obidients 😁😁
Re: Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by ifihearam: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
I begged and warned them ooo. My joy is Obi will and can never be president. If Atiku nor win make tinubu win. But Obi finishes Atiku. The thing pain me.
Re: Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Re: Let's Gather Here To Thank Obi/dients For Making Tinubu Presidency Possible by Aldol: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obidients thank you so much. You played a greater part in enduring Jagaban the mandate

(1) (Reply)

Whoever Mentions Muslim-muslim Ticket Should Be Arrested For Incitement / Governor Wike Admits Rigging Election In Favour Of APC (VIDEO) / Apc’s Nwifuru Set To Win Ebonyi Gov Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.