Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,356 members, 7,950,746 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form (897 Views)

Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" / LP House Of Assembly Candidate, Harrison Gwamnishu Attacked By Thugs In Delta / I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by Mikedel80: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
I would have become an Honourable if I had purchased LP House of Rep Form. No stories I would have won.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by Firstcitizen: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
True bro. Not only you is feeling that way

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by lhordspy: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ofcourse. Why wont you win. When the movement is driven by ethnic and religious sentiment instead of competence.

Every ram and chicken can contest so far he has got yiibo and sentimental Christian vote to depend on.

I Guess this is the new Nigeria you guys want. Nigeria that will be filled with inexperience, incompetent random people.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by IkejaJobs247: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
I for sell one land take invest for that LP House of Rep form. Shit!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by IkejaJobs247: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Ofcourse. Why wont you win. When the movement is driven by ethnic and religious sentiment instead of competence.

Every ram and chicken can contest so far he has got yiibo and sentimental Christian vote to depend on.

[s]I Guess this is the new Nigeria you guys want. Nigeria that will be filled with inexperience, incompetent random people[/s].
If you dont have what to say. SHUT UP robot.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by sharpden: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:

I Guess this is the new Nigeria you guys want. Nigeria that will be filled with inexperience, incompetent random people.

When you choosed MU-MU ticket it wasn't religiously sentimental abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by goodnessme1(f): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:

Don't mind them, instead of them to join us that are being drive by tribal sentiment to vote our old man, they are here shouting obident obident.
Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by Treadway: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:

lol...while the experienced, competent, non-random people dragged 130million people into extreme poverty. We certainly need more inexperienced people who aren't DEVILS in human form
Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by Coolabbie: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by Mikedel80: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Treadway:
lol...while the experienced, competent, non-random people dragged 130million people into extreme poverty. We certainly need more inexperienced people who aren't DEVILS in human form
I swr. You're making sense
Re: I Regret Not Purchasing LP House Of Rep Form by DearDealz: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mikedel80:
I would have become an Honourable if I had purchased LP House of Rep Form. No stories I would have won.

Which state

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Explains Why He Does Not Have Old Pictures: The Military Bombed His House / How Tinubu Used Activist To Lure Peter Obi Out Of PDP To Weaken Opposition Party / Nigeria Has Lowest Minimum Wage Worldwide: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.