Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,446 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol (759 Views)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election / NLC Demands Outright Cancellation, As Buhari, NASS Delay Electricity Tariff Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Psalmistproject: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
The labour party have called for the outright cancellation of the presidential election results being announced by inec today.

The reasons were due to the inability for the election umpire to upload the results that were obtained from the polling unit to the dedicated server so the Nigerian public can be able to access them and be able to compare to what is being announced. They cited the Lagos pols, when a reporter asked if the party is not happy or supporters are not happy with the Lagos pols and they responded, that although labour party won but the results are not the true representation of the real results obtained from the individual polling units in Lagos. He stated that the real results had a wider margin so that they are calling for an overall cancellation of the results.
or, INEC can stop the presentation and do a total review and come back and present to Nigerians the actual voting as obtained from the polling unit to the BVAS as can be verified by Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/live/bIgRja2XrJY?feature=share

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drunkards! 🤣
Accept defeat and stop disturbing the media space. The same chest beating you guys did yo the extent of losing like trolls that you are is what will make you lose the Lagos governorship! 🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
🤡 🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
What happened was not an election.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
What happened was not an election.
There's nothing you guys can do about it! 😛
Aside wailing, what else! 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Psalmistproject: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Drunkards! 🤣
Accept defeat and stop disturbing the media space. The same chest beating you guys did yo the extent of losing like trolls that you are is what will make you lose the Lagos governorship! 🤣

Shebi una want war?!

Hahahaha......,!

Now you people will know Nigerians are ready to fight for their existence.

I'm just patiently waiting and willing to be used to dismantle this demonic regime. tongue
Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Shebi una want war?!

Hahahaha......,!

Now you people will know Nigerians are ready to fight for their existence.

I'm just patiently waiting and willing to be used to dismantle this demonic regime. tongue
It will be fun for the Nigeria army!
Been a while since they last shot miscreants down! 🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by derecho(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
I laugh when people talk about Nigerian Army.
Una go learn that OBIdients are not only in Nigeria.
When it begins, even Nigerian army will tell Buhari to step down.
Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
derecho:
Una go learn that OBIdients are not only in Nigeria.
When it begins, even Nigerian army will tell Buhari to step down.
Lead the protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by YungMillionaire: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
derecho:
Una go learn that OBIdients are not only in Nigeria.When it begins, even Nigerian army will tell Buhari to step down.

They're waiting for you. Their fingers are itching...to pull dat trigger...stop all your talk talk, if na man you be begin the 'war war.' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Psalmistproject: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Lead the protest

By the end of this week, you will hear loud shouts from north and chaos will follow immediately.

Atiku is against it!

Kwankwaso is against it!

Obi is against it!

Chai the drama go sweet.

Now make dem drag Yoruba small grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Psalmistproject:

By the end of this week, you will hear loud shouts from north and chaos will follow immediately.

Atiku is against it!

Kwankwaso is against it!

Obi is against it!

Chai the drama go sweet.

Now make dem drag Yoruba small grin
back to sender by God's grace
Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Jack500: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Any obidients fools that lead or join any protest should be shot at sight.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Labour Party Calls For Outright Cancellation Of The Presidential Pol by Psalmistproject: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
back to sender by God's grace

I agree with you 1000%
Back to the sender is already at work.

Tinubu has sent it so Nigerians will reciprocate and the north with add good measure, press down, shaking together and running over grin

Omo what a time to be alive!

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. / How Apc Governors Printed N3.4 Trillion To Themselves, Video / Here's What I Got When I Asked AI, Cha, Why Britain Is So Much Interested In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.