Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Really Happened To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Happened To Me? (1351 Views)

What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / What Really Happened In The Garden Of Eden ? / Lady Caught Cheating With Another Man, Explains What Really Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happened To Me? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
So last night, there was power obstruction I had to open up the window blinds just to let the breeze flow in. Around 1:30 AM, I heard the dog barking I had to stop pressing my phone and turned off the screenlight, I then raised my back while my hands acted like a support behind. I was still and just looking towards the window. Then I heard footsteps which I thought could be a cat. Nah! cats and dogs don't walk like humans. Oh! My neighbour came out cuz of the hot weather. How would my neighbours come out without opening their doors? Fvck it, it is nothing I thought to myself.

I still heard the footsteps, but this time I definitely knew that someone passed my window. But since it was pitch dark outside, I saw nothing. I wasnt scared at all. I just kept staring at the window till something unimaginable and unexplainable happened. I saw something like a tranquilized dart...arrow that was shoot straight to my forehead, I fell on back to my bed. Damn,I was put to sleep instantly...I tried to scream for help, tried screaming Jesus, and even moving my body but I couldn't. I was in that state for about 15 minutes struggling.I started feeling warm tears stream down from the sides of my face into my ears and onto the bed. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't...I finally did. I threw my phone rushed to close the window.

I told someone today, she told me that was a ghost. That she has used incense outside the compound around 12A.M and then went inside to pray immediately. She was almost choked by the smell of burning hair that came outta nowhere that midnight.

What really happened to me?Could it be that aliens came to abduct me? Abi na thief wey dey use juju? Could it be ghosts of dead people?

I don't smoke weed and I haven't taken alcohol for over two months now.

cc: OurTruth24
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ghosts are disembodied spirits. What attacked you is a malevolent spirit on a mission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ishilove:
Ghosts are disembodied spirits. What attacked you is a malevolent spirit on a mission
Okay thanks.

Is it advisable burning incense and maybe praying at midnight? Or just mind my business by going to bed early ?
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Autobot05: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pray ... so many evil go on at night
Pray against any effect of what ever transpired

9 Likes

Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Autobot05:
Pray ... so many evil go on at night Pray against any effect of what ever transpired
I will pray. thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Really Happened To Me? by brain54(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Aliens…
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Nazgul: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
You were obviously attacked by territorial spirits. I usually laugh when I hear people saying that spirits aren't real.

Just be prayerful and they would stop attacking you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Me? by imagrg(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Witches were at war with you oh.

Village People On The Prowl.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Ballzproblem2: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
change your weed dealer

4 Likes

Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Epinigirls: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
change your weed dealer
exactly, no mind am, clout!
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by ResidentMUMU: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
i926:
So last night,

You were simply hallucinating.
All you thought that happened didn't actually happen, you were asleep through out the scene but it looked so real that you think it happened for real.

I've experienced it a lot too some years ago, I mean a lot especially when I'm weak before going to bed.

I've seen myself levitating like I'm in space before I got conscious and I couldn't move after getting conscious and after getting conscious, I couldn't move because my brain was active already and not my body. I've experienced many other kind of hallucinations too that looks so real. Hallucination is not spriritual but a psychological thing.
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

All you thought that happened didn't actually happen, you were asleep through out the scene but it looked so real that you think it happened for real.

I've experienced it a lot too some years ago, I mean a lot especially when I'm weak before going to bed.

I've seen myself levitating like I'm in space before I got conscious and I couldn't move after getting conscious and after getting conscious, I couldn't move because my brain was active already and not my body. I've experienced many other kind of hallucinations too that looks so real. Hallucination is not spriritual but a psychological thing.

Hmmmn. What about astral projection. undecided
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by ResidentMUMU: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Hmmmn. What about astral projection. undecided
I've never tried or experienced that.
I meditate at times tho, but I can't classify the experience as astral projection.
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

This wasn't hallucination, man.
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by ResidentMUMU: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
i926:

This wasn't hallucination, man.
It is hallucination bro
I've experienced it a lot and I understand how hard it is to believe it's real.

Have you ever felt like there's someone discussing with you in your room when there's no one there actually. Then you wake up to wonder if it really happened?

That's how real hallucination could be. It happens mostly when you're tired (or weak) and need some rest.
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Red02(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
I hallucinate alot in the past. It's not hallucinations but it was sth spiritual
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by headbasher96(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aftermath of too many bad thougths pls if u are going to bed dont to bed and start thinking weird things
Re: What Really Happened To Me? by Passionnfruitt: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
If you watch too many horror movies, read horror books, or consume books and movies with intense supernatural elements, it's likely you have such paranormal occurrences.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The One / Dating A Girl More Educated Than You Are / Help From Everyone In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.